Users

Frequent Posters

-Saruu- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THIS FF IS CLOSED~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I Am Very Upset😭😭😭
My work Is Being copied And posted On Other sites And Even On IF Itself😡
How Is This Fair?
i Spend Time And effort Writing This And it Is Not right That My work Is Copied.It Is Not Fair on Me!!!😕😭😭
Now I Am Not Updating Just So That Other people Can Copy My work and update Their"so called FF's" as i update🤢😭😭😭
I Dont Know When i will next update,maybe when i think i can trust that my work will not be plagiarised😭😭
That is all i want to say but i am very hurt and upset😭
I mean i dont get y sum1 wud wana copy MY FF,Theirs nothing specail bout it😕
Sorry for mentioning other names but it was muskanp or Firesaf which are very popular then i wud get y sum1 wud do it but it wud still b wrong😡
I am very upset😭

Sara
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
but if you know, mods closed that threads..
do whatever you feel like, but dont stop yurself from visualizing, and writing...hope are feeling to write again, there are friends who reallly admire your work

MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Please don't stop yourself from writing because after reading two parts I am thriller to know what a great creative mind you have.

I would suggest for you to continue - i'll miss reading it.
Atiffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice!!! plz do continue dont stop, Mashallah u r very creative
Luv
TC
Atiffa
Edited by azee11 - 12 years ago
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
plz saraaa
dnt stop
tht user is banned on if
plzz write naaa
Downhill thumbnail
hey plzzz dont stop dear..
i love this ff yaar...

reva
dmgfan7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tere_liye_10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THIS FF IS CLOSED~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Am Very Upset😭😭😭
My work Is Being copied And posted On Other sites And Even On IF Itself😡
How Is This Fair?
i Spend Time And effort Writing This And it Is Not right That My work Is Copied.It Is Not Fair on Me!!!😕😭😭
Now I Am Not Updating Just So That Other people Can Copy My work and update Their"so called FF's" as i update🤢😭😭😭
I Dont Know When i will next update,maybe when i think i can trust that my work will not be plagiarised😭😭
That is all i want to say but i am very hurt and upset😭
I mean i dont get y sum1 wud wana copy MY FF,Theirs nothing specail bout it😕
Sorry for mentioning other names but it was muskanp or Firesaf which are very popular then i wud get y sum1 wud do it but it wud still b wrong😡
I am very upset😭

Sara

ur decision is right dear ... really that user has copied ur ff completly word by word just a CTRL+C he/she might have done ... i reported it twice ... i got mad seeing such an act ... dont feel bad but take ur own time and den start updating ...
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yayy me waiting...glad your back 
-Saruu- thumbnail

Ok,So all of you know wat has happened With My FF's Recently As I Did PM All Of You And I Just Want To Say Thanks For All The Support I Got During That Time As That Was The Worst Of My Life Not Just Because Of The FF Drama But Also,There Is Alot Of Things Going On In My Personal Life Aswell But You All Helped Me And I Am Writing Again Now.But A Warning!!! If This Does Happen Again,I Will Stop Writing.PERMANENTLY!!!!Anyway,Now The Good Things.I Love YOU All For The Support This FF Has Gotten,Mwah!! And I Do Read All Your Comments,Infact Im So Desperate For Your Feedback, I Just Keep Refreshing This Thread For The First Hour after updating .Even If I Don't Reply I Have Read Them And Take Them Into Account.Now Questions.Alot Of You Wanted To Know About Maans Past, Well That Is Being Revealed In Part 4 Which I Have Already Written.And If You Thought What You Read About Geets Ordeal Was Bad,Well.Theres Much Worser Coming In The Next 2 Updates. You Will Be Shocked At How Much She Has Suffered And No Joke,I Cried When I Wrote It.So Beware!!! Now Update!!

Part 3

I woke up and my cheeks felt hard,The Tears That Had Spilled Last night had dried up and hardened my cheeks.I looked around the room at the messed up bed,The shirt lying on the floor and my kameez strung on a chair,It Brought Back Memories of the night before.Cruel,Painful Memories.I Looked At The Time And Got Out Of Bed,He Would Be Here Soon To Get His Clothes.I don't know why but i didn't feel well,I felt ill.No Geet,Youre Just thinking it.I dressed and went downstairs to make Coffee.Dadimaa Was in the kitchen making eggs for her breakfast when i went in.I boiled water and passed Dadimaaa to get a cup when it happened.The smell of the eggs filled my nostrils and my stomach lurched.I covered my mouth with my hand and ran to the bathroom and locked the door.I puked violently in the sink until i felt weak,until every ounce of energy in my body had left my body and then i leaned on the Counter for support. What was Wrong With Me? Was I...? No,Not Again!!! I Blanched at even the thought of going through that experience again.Silent tears,expressing my hurt rolled down my cheeks.All i did was cry.But i needed to know The truth,And i would.I Would find out Today!! I Wiped my tears and went downstairs.

Dadimaa:Geet,Are You Ok?

Geet:Yes,Of Course

How far i was from the truth? I hated Lying to her but i couldn't tell her the truth either,She was old and this news would surely make her breathe her last breath.I walked over to the hob and began making coffee but my mind was elsewhere,in the pharmacy.How i hated going in There!!! A Few minutes later,Dadimaa broke me out of my trance.

Dadimaa:Geet,Who are you making coffee for? Are you going to drink it?

Geet:No Dadimaa,Im making it for Maan.

Dadimaa:But Geet,Hes Left For Work.An Hour Ago.Do You not know?

Geet:What? An Hour Ago?

Dadimaa:Yes

Geet:Oh,I Must have been sleeping.

Dadimaa:Oh Ok.Just Leave It Geet.And Go And Change Huh? We'll Go Shopping

Geet:Ok

Meanwhile...In A Luxurious Office A Few Miles Away, A Man Sat At A Desk.Mr.Maan Singh Khurana.

No Matter How Much I Concentrated,No Work Was Being Completed.Why? My Staff Were Efficient,I Had The Most Money In The Town,Whatever Resources I Needed I Could Get So Why? I Snapped The Pen In  Half-Furious-And The Ink Splattered The Page; Infuriating Me.I Scrunched Up The Page And Threw It On The Floor.I Ran My Hands Through My Hair And Moaned.Who Should I Listen To; My Mind Or My Heart?

Heart:Maan,You Know Why You Cant Concentrate.Look In Yourself!!

Mind:Dont Be Stupid Maan!! You Did Nothing Wrong!!!

Heart:Maan,Youre Ruining Her Life!!

Mind:But What About Sameera? SHE Ruined Her Life!!

Heart:Maan,You Cant Believe That!! She Did Nothing On Purpose!

Mind:But She Still Did It,Didnt She? So Theres No Difference

Maan:Urggghh!!! Shut up!!!

I Shoved Everything On My Desk On The Floor.The Voices Resounded In My Head,The Cruel Taunts My Heart Gave Compared To The Uncaring Attitude Of My mind.Today was That Day.The 5th Of April.The Day Everything Changed.And If i didn't relive the memory today then i would never be able to and it would haunt me forever.

On The Other Side Of Delhi...Geet And Dadimaa

How Long Would This Take? I Needed To Go To The Pharmacy But Dadimaa Didnt finish Her Shopping.It Would Close In a while for Lunch Aswell.

Dadimaa:Geet,Dont you Want to buy anything?

Geet:No Dadimaa.Actually,I had some work to do so...

Dadimaa:Why didn't you tell me before you had work? Come on,Lets Go straight Away.

Geet:Youre Coming With me?

Dadimaa:Yes

Geet:Woh...I...Ermmm...Toilet Roll.

Dadimaa:Toilet Roll?

Geet:We need toilet Roll,So please can you get some.Now

Dadimaa:But...?

Geet:Pls.

Dadimaa:Ok,Ill Meet You at home then

Geet:Bye

I Ran Off Away From Dadimaa before she would come after me.I Walked Into the Pharmacy and the bell chimed.I looked around and not many people were here,Thank God!! If i was quiet,no-one would find out a thing.I walked to the counter,nervous.

Woman:Yes?

Geet:Ermm...Can I Have one Of them?

Woman:One Of What?

Geet:You Know,Wat u use to...

Woman:(Very Loudly) Oh You Mean a Pregnancy Test?

I Cringed.Everyone turned to look at me and i was sure my cheeks were flaming.Did she have to be so loud? Feeling All Hot And Flustered,I Replied Yes Please.

Woman:8 Rupees Please

I quickly paid and avoided everyones gaze as i left.Now i had to get home and find out the truth.

Meanwhile,At Maans Office.

I walked over to the cabinet and took Out Sameeras Picture.My True Love.The Love I Sacrificed,The Love i Hurt,One Year To this day.After that day,Maan Singh Khurana Was Never The Same.The Maan Singh khurana Who Smiled,Lived Life To The Full,Took Every Passing day as it came Started hating life,Hating Smiling.Maan Singh Khurana Engulfed Himself In A World Full Of Pain,Work And Hatred.

At Khurana Mansion...

My Hands Trembled As i walked in with The Bag in my hand.Thank God Dadimaa Wasnt Here,I Went Straight In The Bathroom And Locked The Door.My Body Felt Numb.I Fumbled with the box and unwrapped the Stick from its Packing.I knew What To Do,It was easy But This One word could change Everything.Pee on the stick,Wait 3 minutes and...I Looked Down At The Stick In my hand with fear in me,My Hand Shook And Slowly,I Opened My Eyes...

END

Precap:What Is The Result?

More Of Maans Past!!!

Please Comment And LIKE

And ive Just sent 242 PM's So I Expect Aloottt Of Comments😆

EDIT:There is a hint in the update of wat will happen next if u look closely😆😉

Edited by tere_liye_10 - 12 years ago