shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
nice concepts.
do continue plz.
thx
-Saruu- thumbnail

Sorry its short,Had 2 revise for exams and write 2 new FF's.

Part 1

I was a married 23 year old Woman but still,Everyday i woke in an empty bed.I didn't always go to sleep in an empty bed but i always woke in one.Why? Because my husband hated me,I was useless and useless people aren't loved.That was what i was always told and now,I believed it myself.My thoughts were interrupted when he came out of the bathroom.He looked at me coldly and i quickly got out of the bed and stood up.

Maan:My Clothes?

Geet:There...-

He interrupted me and put his finger to my lip,silencing me.

Maan:What did i tell you? Useless people don't speak,they just do.

Geet:Sorry...

He glared at me and i stopped talking.I walked over to his clothes and brought them over to him.

Maan:Now bring my coffee,Im getting Late.

A few minutes later,I returned with his Coffee.My hands shook remembering our encounter before but i controlled them.He grabbed the cup and drank a sip.A few seconds later,his expression turned into one of disgust and he spat the coffee on the floor.

Maan:Coffee? You call this Coffee? It tastes a bit  like dishwater and even that tastes better!!! If you cant do something then don't.But if you do,Atleast make it nice.I expect that much from you.!!!

And with that,He threw the glass on the floor,shattering the glass and my hope.The glass spread in different directions and the burning hot coffee sprayed on my salwar and my foot.I held my breath to stop myself from screaming and he walked out,Leaving me whimpering.I waited for the sound of his car leaving and then,I burst into tears.My foot throbbed with the pain.It felt as if it was on fire,It was burning.I screamed in pain.Dadimaa came rushing in.

Dadimaa:Geet,Whats wrong?

Geet:Dadimaa,My foot!!! Dadimaa,Its on fire,Its Burning.Help Me!!

She was shocked,Her face paled.

Dadimaa:Geet!! How did this happen?

Geet:That...I dropped Coffee.

Dadimaa:Dont lie to me Geet!!! You don't know how to lie,The truth is easily seen.Maan Did this Right? Let him Come tonight!!He'll leave once and for all!!!

Geet:No Dadimaa!!! Please!!! NO!

Dadimaa:Chup!! Now come,We need to go to the hospital.

Geet:But im fine!

Dadimaa:Fine? Youre foot is red,Blistered and youre fine? Youre crying but youre fine? Why do you do this? Hide your pain? Now come,Were going!!

Geet:But...

A Few Hours Later...

Dadimaa:Come,Geet.Carefully.Sit down.

Geet:No,I need to make food.He'll be here soon.

Dadimaa:After everything he did to you,How can you still care for him? I stopped long back.If i stay here,Its for you.Geet,Im sorry.Im at fault.I should never have got Maan married to you.It was the wrong decision.And i regret it.

Geet:No Dadimaa.Its not like that.Hes my husband.No matter what he does,Somewhere,Deep Down,I still Care for him.Hes the one whose stonehearted,Not me.And his heart can never melt.Not now.

Tears rolled down my cheeks and dadimaa Consoled me.Would my life ever improve or would this marriage always stay a game? A game i could never win?

END

Precap:Maan Comes Home.

Please Comment and LIKE.Motivate me😳

Sara xx😳

Wowww baby awesome update πŸ˜ƒ
star was niceee πŸ˜³
i Love this lines Geet Dadimaa.Its not like that.Hes my husband.No matter what he does,Somewhere,Deep Down,I still Care for him.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Too Good Love every bit of it 
cant wait for the next one update facttt πŸ˜³
Edited by -sofiya- - 12 years ago
anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start.
Continue soon
kkaavvyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
that was sooo painful,,,,bt still wud like 2 be wid u in this new journey of urs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Saruu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kkaavvyyaa

that was sooo painful,,,,bt still wud like 2 be wid u in this new journey of urs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank Youu😳
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrayz on the new FF
Woahh maan is so scary
OMG feel so sorry for geet,,getting abused every single second
Wonder wen this will turn into love...
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the pm
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3