Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Siddhant's secret revealed- indya.com - Page 5

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kisivaj

no i dont think that is true...becoz he never quit pkyek...it was the cv's decision to cut his role as he got (almost finalised for) the new lead role...

Yes I agree with u they just did a stupidity which the actor is paying off now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
he is a superstar...

but sid...sorry honey...no theatres for you...you are coming back to PKEYK...by hook or by crook...we are not letting you...you are coming back to complete your love story with panchi...
OriginalsFan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mages

he is a superstar...

but sid...sorry honey...no theatres for you...you are coming back to PKEYK...by hook or by crook...we are not letting you...you are coming back to complete your love story with panchi...

Yes mages theatres is not meant for a such a high potential actor n he needs an exposure so he needs to be backπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
GUYS I'VE MENTIONED THIS IN ANOTHER TOPIC AND WANT TO SAY IT AGAIN "HAS EKTAA EVER BEEN SERIOUS ABT ANY OF HER SERIALS, AS SOON AS A SERIAL STARTS HITTING GOOD TRP'S SHE DECIDES TO AXE IT. PERONALLY MYSELF I'M GOING TO NOT WATCH ANY BALAJI SERIALS OR FILMS IF PKYEK IS AXED .
OriginalsFan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abi71

GUYS I'VE MENTIONED THIS IN ANOTHER TOPIC AND WANT TO SAY IT AGAIN "HAS EKTAA EVER BEEN SERIOUS ABT ANY OF HER SERIALS, AS SOON AS A SERIAL STARTS HITTING GOOD TRP'S SHE DECIDES TO AXE IT. PERONALLY MYSELF I'M GOING TO NOT WATCH ANY BALAJI SERIALS OR FILMS IF PKYEK IS AXED .

Writing in all Caps is against IF rules😊😊
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Poor Sid. He Needs To Back In PKYEK. I Miss Him So Much. ):
OriginalsFan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Artemis678

Poor Sid. He Needs To Back In PKYEK. I Miss Him So Much. ):

Keep calling star one and spamming their mail box 😊😊😊 to get siddhant backπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mages

he is a superstar...

yeah its sad to see such a TALENTED actor without any shows currently...i feel terrible how he was kicked out of this show and did not even get the offer for new lead show...
he must come back in pkyek by whatever means...
OriginalsFan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kisivaj

yeah its sad to see such a TALENTED actor without any shows currently...i feel terrible how he was kicked out of this show and did not even get the offer for new lead show...
he must come back in pkyek by whatever means...

Try to keep sid ko bachao mission page on top so tht CV's can view it and just keep spamming mails while I bug them with ma callsπŸ˜›πŸ˜›