Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Siddhant's secret revealed- indya.com (Page 5)

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Joined: 28 February 2011
Posts: 21588

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishan.

Originally posted by syria2014

nah poor guy from screen to theaters. f**k ekta. that bitch can rot in hellAngry


Viewbie's Note:
Please mind your language while posting on a public forum.Profanity is strictly prohibited on I-F.

Hey we knw it's just all fans are disturbed after reading this article but still we will maintain dignityTongueTongue

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Joined: 16 December 2010
Posts: 7755

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
thts gr8...thts why ... he is so gud in it...
nice artcle...Wink
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Joined: 07 October 2010
Posts: 3982

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Wow! This man is super talented and definitely not an Ekta Saas Bahu Saga material. It is good he is not part of her new Serial... It definitely would have been a waste of SK's talent.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roksOriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Joined: 28 February 2011
Posts: 21588

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Wow! This man is super talented and definitely not an Ekta Saas Bahu Saga material. It is good he is not part of her new Serial... It definitely would have been a waste of SK's talent.
I knw her never ending saas bahu saga's make me sick n people on forum were happy tht sid was ruining himselfAngryAngry
Sabina_Ansari Senior Member
Sabina_Ansari
Sabina_Ansari

Joined: 09 October 2010
Posts: 317

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
want sid back i became regular watcher of pkyek after his entry... want him back desperately...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roksOriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Joined: 28 February 2011
Posts: 21588

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sabina_Ansari

want sid back i became regular watcher of pkyek after his entry... want him back desperately...
Yup then start calling star one and ask them to get siddhant back on showTongueTongueTongue go on sid ko bachao mission u will find all emails n numbers and necessary linksTongueTongue
-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Joined: 15 February 2011
Posts: 6048

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Originally posted by vivluv

Originally posted by tanvismile

may be it sid s mistake who thought he will get the role ,when actors r casted is not who ekta decides there r other members also right nways we dont know the inside story

i m just  saying this to becoz i realy dont want anything to go wrong with sid s career,i want him to work in balaji 
Don't mind but ur a very negative thinkerOuch we will get sid back on PKYEK as  this is best for his career Big smileBig smile
well i dont mindBig smile but i feel u  r dreamy women who realy is not wanting to see reality all what matters with sid coming in show n whenever i discuss anything with u ur reply starts n ends with sid coming to the show .although i m interested in him coming to the show i m also curious to know what hapend in his real life ,the real situation
Good that u came to knew about it LOLLOLLOL. Reality Dead   and archi dont go together ROFL
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Joined: 28 February 2011
Posts: 21588

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Originally posted by tanvismile

Originally posted by vivluv

Originally posted by tanvismile

may be it sid s mistake who thought he will get the role ,when actors r casted is not who ekta decides there r other members also right nways we dont know the inside story

i m just  saying this to becoz i realy dont want anything to go wrong with sid s career,i want him to work in balaji 
Don't mind but ur a very negative thinkerOuch we will get sid back on PKYEK as  this is best for his career Big smileBig smile
well i dont mindBig smile but i feel u  r dreamy women who realy is not wanting to see reality all what matters with sid coming in show n whenever i discuss anything with u ur reply starts n ends with sid coming to the show .although i m interested in him coming to the show i m also curious to know what hapend in his real life ,the real situation
Good that u came to knew about it LOLLOLLOL. Reality Dead   and archi dont go together ROFL
Rupa ur making fun of meOuchOuchOuch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index