Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
She is not exceeding the limit of being good. In what way is it being a good wife to sacrifice your marriage for your sister whom you left at your paternal house. She did not say I am making the sacrifice for my husbands wife-- but for my sister, who is dead. I think she is exceeding the limit of being obsessed with her sister.
Abirami24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
s...nivi has a limit...now she is crossing tat limit...
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yati agree with u..there is a limit for everything...whether it's in love or hatredness... how dare nivi took such a big decision without informing viren...she became blind bcz of her obsession towards her divya di...she can only see her divya di and no one else...this is completely wrong...i just hate the CT's for killing nivi's cahracter..they r playing with nivren's life..who said tht a woman can't balance all the responsibilities in her life...this track is total rubbish...this is not the nivi we all knew...nivi needs a big jhatka to recover from her obsessive and unrealistic  thoughts...she has to think practically...now only viren can do this..he needs to give her a tight slap with his words... this time he can't forget her tht easily...and tht will be her realization time...bt i just hate this CT's...they only know to ruin their characters and irrtating their viewers with their illogical and frustrating ideas..!!bt i'm still taking all these torture for my favorite pair nivren..i just want to see them happy...i hate CT's for playing with our nivren's life..!!just wondering from where the CT's got such weird thoughts and ideas...there is no flow in any character...and how can nivi's character to be shape up like this...just wish this track end soon...it's better for us and also better for the future of our show...!!
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: samin096

She is not exceeding the limit of being good. In what way is it being a good wife to sacrifice your marriage for your sister whom you left at your paternal house. She did not say I am making the sacrifice for my husbands wife-- but for my sister, who is dead. I think she is exceeding the limit of being obsessed with her sister.

I agree whatever u said...Nivi is doing all dis out of her obsession for DD...N...I think dat she was always obessed wid DD ...she sacrificed Sid's love coz of dis obsession...she got married 2 Viren coz of dis obsession...but she is not able to differentiate between obsession n goodness...Thatz why i said that nivi is crossing the limit of goodness...coz for her itz goodness n for us it is obsession...😆
krazzy4ArHi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Nivi is being too much possessive obsessive n ruthless n senseless lol she's being less in vrything thing 
earth to nivi!!!