she should know viren's feelings...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CCBM-fan

UZIS IF-Rockerz
UZIS
UZIS

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CCBM_fan

N at the end just want to say..." Nivi , ab tum HADD paar kar rahi ho achchai ke..." Plzz wake up before itz too late...

Yati my dear
well said
agree with u

i just want to quote:(For CTs n Nivi)

It is never too late to be who you might have been.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..dollCCBM-fan

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
i agree with you yati yaar koi bhi biwi apne pati se baat karke faisla karti hai and she dint even think of askingg viren thats soo sad poor viren yaar  mujhe LU  read karke epi dekhna bhi darr lag raha haiii yaar

CCBM-fan

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
She is not exceeding the limit of being good. In what way is it being a good wife to sacrifice your marriage for your sister whom you left at your paternal house. She did not say I am making the sacrifice for my husbands wife-- but for my sister, who is dead. I think she is exceeding the limit of being obsessed with her sister.

CCBM-fan

Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
s...nivi has a limit...now she is crossing tat limit...

CCBM-fan

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
yati agree with u..there is a limit for everything...whether it's in love or hatredness... how dare nivi took such a big decision without informing viren...she became blind bcz of her obsession towards her divya di...she can only see her divya di and no one else...this is completely wrong...i just hate the CT's for killing nivi's cahracter..they r playing with nivren's life..who said tht a woman can't balance all the responsibilities in her life...this track is total rubbish...this is not the nivi we all knew...nivi needs a big jhatka to recover from her obsessive and unrealistic  thoughts...she has to think practically...now only viren can do this..he needs to give her a tight slap with his words... this time he can't forget her tht easily...and tht will be her realization time...bt i just hate this CT's...they only know to ruin their characters and irrtating their viewers with their illogical and frustrating ideas..!!bt i'm still taking all these torture for my favorite pair nivren..i just want to see them happy...i hate CT's for playing with our nivren's life..!!just wondering from where the CT's got such weird thoughts and ideas...there is no flow in any character...and how can nivi's character to be shape up like this...just wish this track end soon...it's better for us and also better for the future of our show...!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Atiya-Alphabet26CCBM-fan

CCBM-fan IF-Rockerz
CCBM-fan
CCBM-fan

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samin096

She is not exceeding the limit of being good. In what way is it being a good wife to sacrifice your marriage for your sister whom you left at your paternal house. She did not say I am making the sacrifice for my husbands wife-- but for my sister, who is dead. I think she is exceeding the limit of being obsessed with her sister.

I agree whatever u said...Nivi is doing all dis out of her obsession for DD...N...I think dat she was always obessed wid DD ...she sacrificed Sid's love coz of dis obsession...she got married 2 Viren coz of dis obsession...but she is not able to differentiate between obsession n goodness...Thatz why i said that nivi is crossing the limit of goodness...coz for her itz goodness n for us it is obsession...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samin6Alphabet26

krazzy4ArHi Senior Member
krazzy4ArHi
krazzy4ArHi

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Nivi is being too much possessive obsessive n ruthless n senseless lol she's being less in vrything thing 
earth to nivi!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index