India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Everything Has A Limit...

CCBM-fan IF-Rockerz
CCBM-fan
CCBM-fan

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged

Not able to watch the epi 2day...but read d LU by Abhi...N...Thank God ...I havn't watched d epi...It was too much to handle now...

Once NT dadi said to Nivi," Nivi...har cheeez ke ek HADD hoti hai...achchai ke bhi aur burai ke bhi..." I just remembered these dialogues after reading LU...

How can nivi take dis decision...she went 2 clinic for all dis ...n...not even asked  Viren Once...she is not bothered what her husband wants...what r his dreams...how can she do dis...She is just thinking about Dwitha now...n...not able 2 see any other relationship in her life...Itz OK dat she wants 2 b a mother for Dwitha...but...I ask one question...when a lady becomes mother second time...does her love 4 her first baby decrease ...no I don't think so...I also understand that here Nivi is not biological mother of Dwitha...thatz why she is thinking not having her own baby...

But she needs 2 believe in herself r8 now...so that she could be able 2 understand that she can also give the same love 2 Dwitha ...that she would give her own baby...

N at the end just want to say..." Nivi , ab tum HADD paar kar rahi ho achchai ke..." Plzz wake up before itz too late...

Edited by CCBM_fan - 24 May 2011 at 4:40am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011ash_nivrenkrazzy4ArHisandy_nivren-Atiya-UZISwadi..dollshaaziAlphabet26FrozenRain..Sakeena..NiViren-Raj-Swetha-

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged

Yati lovely post...

As we said the world is round and Nivi's words have come back to her……Nivi had told Viren in the hotel and then in Sharma house that Viren only thinks about himself and its me this and me that and me me and only me……today it is Nivi who is chatting me me and only me….

When will Nivi understand that whatever she does and whatever extreme she goes to she will never be Dwita's mother and always be like a mother….

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 24 May 2011 at 7:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UZIS

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Yati agree with u dear, she can't go to the clinic without consulting viren, also she knows what viren wants still she went Angry.  Some has to give wake up call to nivi. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CCBM-fanUZIS

surur Goldie
surur
surur

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Angrywhat oh no...
chandmeinchupi Goldie
chandmeinchupi
chandmeinchupi

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Agree with u compltely yati dear. She has gone above the limit today and she needs to stop and give her the dreams that viren deserves not stop him from his rights pf becoming a father.

CCBM-fanUZIS

ash_nivren Senior Member
ash_nivren
ash_nivren

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
i just want viren to give her a tight slap...no woman can't do this...she is crossing all limits...poor viren...now i think she is psychic.. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Atiya-UZISshaaziCCBM-fan..Sakeena..-Swetha-

shaazi IF-Rockerz
shaazi
shaazi

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
her character is totally ruinedDead

CCBM-fanUZIS

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Atiya-wadi..dollCCBM-fan-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index