Short but very niceπŸ‘
Thankyou very much for the lovely storyπŸ˜ƒ
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Nice and Cute Story of Bonding...πŸ˜³πŸ‘
Thank You Baccha...😳😳
One Query: FW showed PURVI Sister as I think they showed Her Father only na...😊
I mean Her Sister is only Imaginary character in Ur Story or FW Showed Her in Any Epi...?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sheroo9000

Awesome story PadmaπŸ‘

Lovely Bonding😳
The title was really nice which made me to read the story😳
Very-well writtenπŸ‘πŸΌ
Short but very niceπŸ‘
Thankyou very much for the lovely storyπŸ˜ƒ

Thank You so much for loving it πŸ˜ƒEmbarrassed
Padmpriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: gadhadada

Nice and Cute Story of Bonding...πŸ˜³πŸ‘
Thank You Baccha...😳😳
One Query: FW showed PURVI Sister as I think they showed Her Father only na...😊
I mean Her Sister is only Imaginary character in Ur Story or FW Showed Her in Any Epi...?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Thank You so much for loving it πŸ˜ƒEmbarrassed
And Ya DADA Its Imaginary Character.."Her sister" Embarrassed
Padmpriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: neha_dna

So sweet...!!

Lovely bonding shown Padma...! 😊

Nice work πŸ‘
Keep writing... God bless you!

Thank You so much for loving it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Ya surelyπŸ˜ƒ
nainaCID thumbnail
Awww... That's shoo shweet.. The way u have portray her it's seriously mind blowing... Live it..: :*
Padmpriya thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
A Story on Birthday celebration of Inspector Purvi with CID Team

Its a rainy day filled with greenary, joy and laughter all around.
The atmosphere is very cheerful when Purvi is seen sorting some files and rushing to sit in car. she is driving the car , lost in thoughts of whatever happened in her undercover mission and how she had to face wonderfull challenges
and got to learn many new things when everytime, she faced a problem how it made her to learn that everyday is so much grateful and meaningful when spent for her country and its people's welfare.
Sir, Its an extraordinary feeling , said Purvi to her seniour's .
Hume pata hi tha Purvi, Tum is mission ko succesfuly handle kar logi...said ACP sir with Proud look.
Sir, waise train kisne kiya hai? Abhijeet sir said in jolly mood.
Purvi Smiled.
Daya sir continued..."Par Abhijeet, wo kya kehte hai? Guru waise shishya.. Dono ke dono tang khichayi karte hai meri (and starts laughing)
Purvi(in naughty tone) : Daya sir, Aap Abhijeet sir ko chida rahe ho?
Daya: shayad Tumhe..
Abhijeet: Arrey Kya Daya..Tum toh shuru hi ho gaye.. chalo baba..Ye Toh Freddy se sikhi hai.. maan lo..
Purvi: Arrey sir, mein Toh ...wo.. Freddy sir..Freddy sir se hi sikhi hu..(Looking at Duo's sweet expressions)
Freddy: Purvi, Mujhe pata hi tha.. Daya aur Abhijeet sir bhi toh mujhe se hi sikhe hai..kyu ?
Daya sir and Abhijeet sir: Haan Freddy.
ACP interupts...
"Tum Log baccho ki tarah shuru ho jate ho Daya -Abhijeet
Aur haan, Purvi ye Reports aur tumhare work ki high commisioner se tareef sunke bohot accha laga.."
Daya And Abhijeet: Haan sir, ye toh hai.. hum toh wahi bas..tareef hi kar rahe the.. "
Freddy(In slow voice) :Khud ki tareef kar rahe the sir hahaha...
Daya &Abhijeet give a soft angry glance at Freddy and all smile...

scene: Evening
On same day evening Purvi meets the girl named Isha-a 11th std student, who had called her to meet. Purvi meets her in a coffee shop.
When Purvi comes and sits near her , the girls breaks in tears and hands Purvi a little box.
Purvi: Kya baat hai Isha? Ro kyu rahi ho? Aur ye kya hai?
Isha: Didi, Thank you so much.. (And Hugs Purvi). she remembers How Purvi had saved her from gang of boys who tired to rob her money and kidnap her.
(Flashback)
Isha is seen getting back home from her school. While she is walking down the lane she finds some 3-4 boys following her.
When the girl tries to enter in phone booth to call her parents and inform them about this, the boys try to kidnap her and she bites them and starts running..
Purvi, who was on duty to collect some info about a criminal notices this and she runs to her rescue.
The guys on noticing the CID inspector approaching them, starts running past the field , but Purvi follows them and gives them good slaps and kicks and finaly catch them .
The Boys appologise to Purvi and the girl for misbehaving and says:" apka haath ka maar se itna dard hota hai, toh hum wo humesha yaad rakhenge. Purvi hands them over to local counstables.
Flashback ends...

Isha: didi, Aap waha nahi aayi hoti toh mujhe kaun bachata?
Purvi: Beta, Be a strong, Fearless and Independent girl.. Koi kuch nahi bigad sakta apka, khud mein confidence rakho..
Isha: Haan didi, Thank you so much ..ye gift apke liye..(handing box to Purvi)
Purvi(Looking carefuly at what might be the thing inside box) : Ye gift hai? Arrey iske liye gift kyu?
Isha: Kyunki Apne meri itni help kiyi, mujhe ghar pohochaya... toh ye pyaara sa gift apke liye pyaar se...
Purvi: Ye toh meri duty hai... Mein ye gift nahi le sakhti ...
Isha: Par aap apki behen ka bhi gift nahi lengi?
Purvi(Feels those word to heart): Aisi baat nahi hai.. Par abhi toh aap padh rahe ho na.. toh aap padho aur accha kaam karo, accha nagrik bano..wo hi gift hai mere liye..
Isha(Opening the gift): ye lijiye ... ye apke liye... ek Pen... Meri taraf se... chota sa hi toh gift hai le lo ...
Purvi Hugs her and takes her gift ... gives her some choclates and some essay books...and chats with her...wishes her good luck for her studies...and moves on for her house..

Next day,
Purvi comes to beauru as usual at 8 am and she could see no one has enetered yet.
She opens her PC and starts her work.

Just than she could see DUO and Freddy sir entering the beauru with flowers...
Freddy: Purvi, good morning.. ye tumhare liye..
Purvi: Sir kis liye?
DUO llok at each otehr with suprised looks..
Freddy: wo Purvi tumhara toh aaj speacial..
Daya cuts him: arrey wo Freddy ko laga ki tum itni acchi ho , itna mehnat karti ho toh aaj speacial flowers de du..
Purvi smiles. and sayes toh sir mujhe toh ye apko hi dena padega and hands it to him and smiles..
DUO and Freddy sir are suprised...
ACP sir comes and gives Purvi a pen with a daimond on it .
Purvi : sir , ye gift kis liye?
ACP(glances at DUO) : Wo, Purvi aaj mera man kiya toh laya.. and smiles and pats her..
Purvi is given gifts by her other colleagues too..

After a big good mornign wishing session, Purvi speaks: Aap sab logo ne aaj ye jo gifts mere laye.. I am so thankful for that, I remembered that its my birtdhay today but I dont celebrate my birtdhay sir.
ACP : Kyu Purvi?
Purvi: I dont like Party and waste of money.
Abhijeet: Purvi, haan hume ye pata hai and sahi bhi hai ki why to waste money on such things, par ye baat kya hui ki apni CID family ke saath bhi birtdhay na celebrate karo tum?
Purvi: arrey nahi nahi sir, aisa nahi kaha meine.. Its my honour sir, aap jaise acche family members mile hai. God bless you all.

Just than DCP sir enters the beauru and all cops stand quiet.
DCP: arrey mujhe dekh ke hi sab chup kyu ho gaye? Mein koi bhoot hu kya?
Acp: Arrey ye kya sir, Hum kabhi aise nahi sochte..
DCP coming forward: Purvi, wish you a very happy birtdhay. Toh celebration banta hai.
Purvi smiles more brightly : haan sir.. kyu nahi...apke bina toh CID pariwar adhura hai.
DCP: haan na? chalo sab log chalo mere saath.. kahi le chalta hu..
Daya: Arrey sir, aaj nahi.. Aaj toh Hum Purvi ka birthday celebrate kar rahe hai.
Freddy: haan sir, cake bhi khayenge and use khilayenge..
Abhijeet(naughtily): aur sab se khaas baat uske chehre pe design bhi toh karenge..
Purvi laughs with the team..
DCP: Dekho, mera ordder hai.. aaj ek important case hai.. Birthday toh next year bhi aata hai..
ACP: par sir..
DCP sir: ACP...Chalo chalte hai..(and looks at Purvi)
Purvo: sir, Haan duty comes first.. waise bhi birtdhay karne se kya hoga... ye toh agle saal bhi aayega..
Freddy: par sir, agle saal ka birtdhay aur ye saal ka alag hai Purvi...
DCP: Chalo its my order...
ALL TEAM on way to sunlight restaurant road...
Team reaches there... All are sad that they could not celebrate Purvi's birtdhay...
Daya: sir, baat kya hai? Boliye na?
Abhijeet: sir...
DCP: tum yahi rukho..ACP , mere saath chalo..
Than he asks all team to come in except DUO and Purvi.

Finaly now its Purvi's turn to go in the place which has no lights ..DUO accompany her in the house.
Purvi, sir yaha toh bohot andhera hai.. tourch lights se hi kaam karna hoga?
Daya: Purvi, aage chalo.. dekhte hai..
Abhijeet : haan haan..
When Purvi enters the house, the house is lit.
Purvi cant believe her eyes on what she sees infront of her.
Its an old age home. All the house is decorated and full CID and old age home staff and elders are present..
Purvi runs near ACP SIr and DCP sir and takes their blessing sby touching their feet.. and says thank you sir.. ye mere liye bohot unique birthday hai.. i will always remember it.
Acp sir: Purvi, Family ko thank you bolte hai?
Purvi smiles and is in tears of joy.
DCP: Purvi , apni beti ke liye mein itna bhi nahi kar sakhta? Rulaoge kya?Daya dekh lo ise.. ye Abhijeet..chalo cake lao..
Purvi cuts the cake with her team and feeds the pieces to all the elders and they too happily bless her and the team members..
Daya sir sings a great song for Purvi's Birthday..Abhijeet sir and ACP sir along with freddy sir gives some valuable guidance based short plays which will create awareness among the old age people..
Finaly Purvi Thanks all the team and Old age staff and says Aaj mujhe jitni khushi ho rahi hai, i cannot explain.. ye mere liye bohot badi baat hai..
I am blessed with so wonderful family.. I am very Thankful to God that me and my team could bring smiles on so many faces by this little event.
Daya: Purvi... ab rulao mat.. ye lo and pastes a cake on her face and soon Abhijeet and Freddy sir joins the designing of Purvi's face.
Purvi and all CID team takes the blessings of the old age home people and they feel so HAPPY and cheered.

Thank you For reading my story... Hope you all Liked and enjoyed it...
I wish A Very Happy Birthday to our dear Inspector Purvi ie Ansha Sayed... πŸ˜ƒ

gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Nice, Simple and Cute Story PADMA Baccha...πŸ˜³πŸ‘
its really a Sweet Gift for ANSHA SYED...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Both UR Siggies are Awesome...πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘
Thank You so much...😳😳