Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

||BHAIYYAJI KA ADDA..|| (Page 3)

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
hello everyone
very nice of u all who answered this post and thank u very much for liking our efforts

just a reminder mayb that those pointers are just examples

u can write anything related to show or forum or personal or anything u wish to share

this is sort of farewell thread u can say

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chista_nandiniBenNevisSidda8yoga23priyaPristineSoul-Prashu-

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Navy smiley, Seal smiley, soldier smiley, war smiley, salute smiley

I am not going to delete this above emoEmbarrassedLOLLOL...so without deleting that, i am unres my post EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I have lots lots & lots of memories, sweet memories in this forum to shareEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...its night here 1.30CoolShockedLOL...but i will unres my post & sleepSleepySleepySleepy...i have made lots of friends hereEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.few r still here active Cool, many more r just goneCryCry...don't know whr's everyoneCryHug, will miss them all Hug, cause i have interacted more with themEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i will miss my Old gang a lotsCryCryCry

Actually, i didn't even knew abt this serialLOLLOL, until my besstie ManooHeart, my valentineWinkLOL, who gave me a link of 1st promo of Bhaiyya ji mukkaDay DreamingLOL, through pm & forced me to see itBig smileEmbarrassed.& i liked it at onceEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.actually it was always ManooEmbarrassed, who used to send me nice serials promos & made me hookedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL...that time after desastrous end of PKCMCryCryCry...i was not interested to watch imagine showsCryCry..so i was more regular in Geet forumBig smileBig smile.but Manoo told, me  that after PKCM same time slot is taken by new serial GKD & its leads looks so innocentEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.u should give it a tryBig smileBig smile...then what, i joined the forum asapBig smileBig smile, & first thing i did was collecting Articles on Ashish on netDay DreamingHeart & posting it everytimeBig smileBig smile...for that many asked me, if i am related to himShockedShockedShockedLOLLOL, that i was posting his each & every related articleLOLLOL...Even cb once had asked me if i am frm Prod deptShockedShockedROFL...u remember CBWinkWink...if i keep on writing, then its very longggLOLLOLLOL...i will only take whole page to tell abt my expEmbarrassedCoolLOL...so i will go to nextBig smileBig smile

Hmmm love with CbErmm, don't remember whenWinkLOL, but we used to chat on my dial thread i guessErmmBig smile, & frm that we kept on chatting & when i was online during update time, frm India i used to chat with only CB, rest all other members were frm Uk , USA, & here CanadaLOLLOL

I still have no clue abt CKD gangConfusedConfused...but before this gang was formed, i was regular on chat threadsWinkLOL.& was even once a MOTW thrOuchLOL, just after 2 week of serial startedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...that was the best exp of my life.i remember, it was me, Aleena, Manoo,Shweta, Rabi, Sanju{Sanjana}, Shivani, Regina.we all used to chat day evenings & make fun of mostly Pappu that timeWinkLOLLOL.that was my most memorable chats we used to have daily.cause all our Indian friends were already slept, by that timeWinkWink...it was only we who were outside frm India used to meet & chat...those initial days were so funCry.i will miss all those good daysCryCry

Dreamy started her analysis, when i had almost gone frm forum, so could not catch up more with her analysisUnhappy, but i knew her through pm'sBig smileEmbarrassed.& nandu, Vistaa & Cb always told me abt her writingsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

actually i have made lots of friends here, but later, all the above name i have mentioned, went, away with their personal works or examsCry.but i got other new friends here a lots, with whom i enjoyed chatting & discussing many many more then earlierTongueWink,

i met NanduEmbarrassed, who is now one of my best friendHug, & we used to share some silly pm's a lot earlierWinkOuchLOLLOL, & we still do itEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL..i remember, when once i & Shweta, were discussing on Avdhesh ageEmbarrassedWink, Nandu, told us Ashish ageWinkLOLLOL, which we already knewTongueLOL, & she was embarrased after knowing, that we were discussing reel thing , not realTongueLOL...this way, i started with nanduEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, & now i am so happy, that she is 1 of best mod & a friendly person hereEmbarrassedEmbarrassed & she got her promotion too with orange colour nameBig smileBig smileLOL

Regina was another 1, we both were spamming partners on each & every threadsLOLLOL.we didn't had mods for longWinkLOLLOL, which was good thingTongueTongueLOLLOL.any thread used to come upTongueLOL.if its bye post or hi postWinkLOL or something related to serialsWinkLOL, we both used to make kachara of that thread in a secOuchLOL & spammed it till 5 pagesShockedROFL, later all joined usWinkLOL

CB used to tell us, every day, we need mod hereEmbarrassedHug, aww, she is such a sweetheart of the forumEmbarrassedEmbarrassed,,,,,,,,,many were shocked when they came to know, CB is having big kidsEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL...but she is still baccha at heartHug

then many came & gone, ..then i met SonaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, VistaaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, MonyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, JessieEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, SwatiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, AmnaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, PrashuEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i have know all these girls frm their 1st postEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.who have now become goldie, dazzler & many r now RockerrzEmbarrassedEmbarrassedClapClapClap.with priyaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed cutepieEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..very few chats we had, but she still i feel, as if i known her frm long timeEmbarrassedBig smile

but i thing is i am still not liking that Vistaa is still a goldieAngryAngry...LOLLOL...Vista, i want to see u dazzlingTongueLOL

my daughter is still very small to understand all thisLOLLOL, & hubby is tired of telling me to back off frm IFOuchLOL.he thinks, that i am wasting my time reading all bakwas serials updatesOuchLOLLOL, he tells me instead that, u should put ur head in something useful thing, which will help u in futureAngryLOLLOLLOL.thats y i don't open IF when he is thr, except this 1 site,Disapprove he is cool with any other sites with meEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

Nandu & jaz.1 word shades smiley, animated smiley, animation smiley, shades smileymotorcycle smiley, motorcycle smiley, smiley, male smileyLOLLOL

Jaz is the best mod frm PKCM days for meEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, never strictWinkLOLLOL, & we used to force her, that after PKCM too, she should be a mod of all other serials, which we will joinWinkLOLLOL

french smiley, french smiley, paris smiley, france smileyfrench smiley, french smiley, paris smiley, france smileyfrench smiley, french smiley, paris smiley, france smiley
thks NanduHugParty, VistaaHugParty CBHugParty for this wonderful postHug

Edited by remosalsa - 27 May 2011 at 12:17am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

chistajoliefille_nandiniSidda8aleena1Vistaachatterboxyoga23priyaPristineSoul-Prashu-

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

for time being...i am resCool

ROFL Ashu Hug

The emo made me ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

chistajoliefilleBenNevisVistaachatterboxyoga23priyaPristineSoul-Prashu-remosalsa

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

for time being...i am resCool

ka hua Ashu di..

PC still giving problems?? LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

joliefilleBenNevisyoga23priyaremosalsa

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
hahahaha ashu   nice emo

hehe i can already see u making faces

btw i edited my main post again

re check those who already posted

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisPristineSoulremosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFL hehe Nandu, cb & ramona

everything perfectROFLROFLROFL

was in hurryROFLROFL, having bf & looking after my daughterROFLROFL so fast fast, i got this emo onlyROFLROFLROFL

by the way girls, its a navy sealLOLLOLLOL

Edited by remosalsa - 24 May 2011 at 7:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chistaBenNevisPristineSoul-Prashu-

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
hehehe ok soldier take ur time out   and write what u have to 

i expect good responses  from everyone here now

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisPristineSoulremosalsa

Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Reserved

PS: Koi yaad toh dilao which page I reserved on LOL

PPS: Haila! Mujhe toh aadhe se zyada questions ka answer nahi pata ShockedStern SmileLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniBenNevisPristineSoul-Prashu-chatterboxremosalsa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index