India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

||BHAIYYAJI KA ADDA..|| (Page 14)

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
haha right i know i swear cudnt see it at all and had to pause many times at the right moment  hehee

i wud continue my post tomm  now and ashu  shaadi post mein nomination karo yaar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

remosalsa

jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

I found GKD forum while...Tongue
Actually I knew abt IF...so when I saw the promo & initial episodes of GKD...I stalked the forum..LOLLOL
 It took me weeks to post my first comment..
Embarrassed
Embarrassed

I fell in love with CB when... WinkTongue
Dii..I loved u since the first day..when I was silent reader...I used to visit the forum those days..only for u & Ashu...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

CKD gang makes me...TongueWink
COMPLETE!! It is my family...They are my bestest friends...I love them more than my friends in college..Hug

I would give up my favourite __________ for Dreamy's analysis threads...Tongue
purple colourLOLLOL
But on a serious note...Dreamy's di analysis is what everyone can call classic!!!!!ClapClap

Chit chat thread gave me serious ____________about my ability to yak... TongueLOL
CCC is my second home...Embarrassed Embarrassed& truly...I found dat I can spam so much..LOLLOL

Pinky's Tweets thread made me get up at _______________to check for new tweets from Ashish... TongueLOLLOL
MidnightWink...[well..It was easy for me to be OL at night rather than in the dayLOL]

I would seriously have done something really _____________to Dreamy for making me GOTW... EmbarrassedWink
I enjoyed being GOTW...I wanted to dedicate a siggy for u Dreamy dii [made by meWinkLOL.. I knw dat wud not be the best..but wud have tried my level best...] But my exms r keeping me busyAngry...So will surely make one for u after my exms..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

_________ and ___________ and ___________ are now friends for life for me...Tongue
HugHugHugHugEveryone..HugHugHugHug

My hubby  and kids would do _______________ to IF, if they got the chance...  WinkWinkLOL
I am not married..LOLLOL
 But thank God there is no system like childlock in PC & internet..otherwise my bro wud have surely made the forum GAAYAB !!LOL
He calls me "Stalker aa gayi"Ouch
LOL

Nandini and Jaz are the most ____________________ Dev Team members  and forum could ask for...EmbarrassedWinkTongue
Rocking, friendly, coolest & list of adjectives can continue..Embarrassed
Hug

"What have you taken away from your experience at GKD forum...or maybe what one new thing u have learnt.. Embarrassed

I have learned how to make new, attractive main posts...& I have also used emoticons...adding images...hyperlink to ur posts frm here only...All these seem small..but were big for me when I was new..

Vista's Lallanpuri translations made me _____________ into the show   Smile
 Vista dii's translation...made me understand UP slang better...I knw hindi. Even though we stay in north India but since we don't speak hindi at home..it is always difficult for me to grasp different slangsSmile

Sorry for the delay..Embarrassed

Edited by jes_jade - 29 May 2011 at 11:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisSidda8chatterbox-Prashu-

jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Continuation of the above post...had to cut my post into 2 parts..Tongue

Phew thank god I copied it before posting...D'oh

Okk..enough of bak- bak...LOL

CB dii !! Vista dii !! Nandini di !!HugHugHug

Firstly brilliant post !!ClapClap

I still remember..I was silent reader & stalker of GKD forum...& I loved the masti bhara posts by Ashu & CB dii...I used to visit only for them...Then I saw how new members were welcomed..& how friendly everyone was in this forum..But I was too shy & under confident to interact with everyone...OuchOuch

The first member I talked to was Ashu [thru PMs]..She was thhe one who gave me confidence...& I still remember her emoticon for me which said best frnds forever..That was such a sweet gesture for me...It was very small thing..but had great impact one me...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Then I remember hw I became frnd with Swati during Manal's post where we had to continue OS...Wink

& hw Ashu used to pull Swati's leg for her crush on Kanooji..ROFL

& then Prashu...Priya..Sharan..Ramona...Amna...we all became the most notorious CKD gang.. Crush ki Devis...I can still remember the day when we were talking abt our crushes & kept dat name...LOLLOL
& then hw can I forget all my diis in this forum..CB dii, vista di, nandini di, dreamy di, Sow di, Chista di, laxmi di, swamini di, who always showed care & affection..love..advice just like an elder Sister..
HugHug
& my other frnds also Tani, Jas, Sidda, Neha, Rubal..& all..HugHug

All of u are my family...
HugHug

Just one request frm me to u all...Plzz don't leave this forum...CCC is always open & we will always continue having fun activities in this forum..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Can't imagine a day without u all...CryCry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisSidda8-Prashu-yoga23priyachatterboxremosalsa

xxAqeelahxx IF-Sizzlerz
xxAqeelahxx
xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
I never used to hardly watch this drama eventhough the promos looked real good...
my cousin got me to like the drama
she's a fan and when i watched it i loved it ashish's acting
i think he's wonderful... and i'v just started commenting on this forum recently when i found out this was ending... so can;t really say who my friends are but hey all of GKD lovers are my friends...

thanks to everyone that have posted great stuff on this forum
what would we do without you... and thanks to the person who has written the updates--- must have been a hard job but well done...ecspecially for ppl like us in uk that want to read up on these... i also love the messages on twitter that bhaiyya ji posts... he will always remain bhaiyya ji for me

Thaggar dum thaggar dum... bahoo bali bhaiyya ji

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chatterboxyoga23priya

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
@CB...That time, i had even told u the exact time on YTCool, when u can see that precious naazaraWinkROFL, still u missed itUnhappyLOL

hmmm, nominationErmm, soch rahi hoon, kise karronEmbarrassed, weekends was busy in partiesParty,cause, thats the time, here we get to enjoy, in this stormy & cloudy weather Ouch tom i will be onlineEmbarrassed

@JessieHug...u call everyone Di hereAngry, except meLOL, when i am too the same age of ur's di'sAngryLOL

I too remember, how i chatted with uHugHug,that time u was a new bie with 1 postEmbarrassed, & with ur Trisha as profile pic, i gotta know that even ur south Indian like meBig smileCool

It was nice getting to know all that timeEmbarrassed

jes_jadechatterbox

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
ashu i think u were the one who got everyone connected initially and i used to pm u many times if i was confused abt something.. and abt that lal nazaara  hee i do recall i was missing it everytime

it had happend with me during jassi time also
kahin pe nigaahen kahin pe ishaara  type and i kept missing what i was supposed to see

wud continue my post  in afternoon

remosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
 Good Morning CBHug
brushed ur teeth & had BFWinkLOL

Yaa, ur rightEmbarrassed, everyone here that time , had first started chatting to me onlyCool, as i was regular too & i was posting many threads realted to Ashish tooDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming, & more with Avdhesh's postsDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

& abt lal NaazaraLOL, i still have that emoticon with me Evil Smile, i don't know the epi nowDisapprove, or else i would still not mind to post the video In smiley, Love smiley, heart smiley, eyes smiley, in smiley, love smiley

i would read ur post, in my morning time , when u finish it, now its night time noSleepy SleepySleepySleepy

chatterbox

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
ashu it was  during lalsingh chase time

i had my tea made dabba for my son gave sandwich to hubby put dal rice to soak for lunch machine is running maid cleaned and me wud go off in few mins to have bath and do other things

no prb u read in ur morning time

Sidda8remosalsa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index