Gunahon Ka Devta

||BHAIYYAJI KA ADDA..||

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello!!! Welcome!!! Pranam everyone!!!

Wondering what am I upto? Socho socho kya leke aaye hai hum aaj?

Nahi pata...? Achha, hum hi batayi dete hain... πŸ˜ƒ

Uh kaa hai na ki Gunahon Ka Devta ka Lallanpur toh hum sabke liye apne darvaje band karan ka hai par hum aieesan thodi hi apne naate rishte tootne denge...aakhir hum Bhayyaji se kucho seekhe hain na? Ee to ekdum Bhayankar jaanat hain, ki parem aaoor mitrata sada ke liye hoth hai... πŸ˜ƒ

Toh hum soche ki chalo forum bandh hone se pahile hum kuch masti karien πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Haan ji!! I know, humka sab maalom hai ...all are sad but this is not the end of the world na...?😊
I don't believe in goodbyes... kabhi alvida na kahna ...par in short time, we all connected from various parts of the world. Err, don't know if any of you is from outerspace here...  🀣🀣

So come on, gather around, and let's talk what made us come to Gunahon Ka Devta forum...

What did we gain from here and what did we lose? ( hope no one lost anything though  )
Kya khoya kya paya?

Any experiences you would like to share with regards to story or personal ?
Anything under the sun...
(Well, almost anything under the sun .πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..we don't want to know what you did at the beach, do we? πŸ˜† )So speak up everyone and gather friends who were here initially,

and let's all share our memories of forum, show or anything.

πŸ€—πŸ€—My GKD Pariwar πŸ€—
πŸ€—

We want to keep this free for all, but have included some pointer questions to help you get started...

I found GKD forum while...πŸ˜›

I fell in love with CB when... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

CKD gang makes me...πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

I would give up my favourite __________ for Dreamy's analysis threads...πŸ˜›

Chit chat thread gave me serious ____________about my ability to yak... πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Pinky's Tweets thread made me get up at _______________to check for new tweets from Ashish... πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I would seriously have done something really _____________to Dreamy for making me GOTW... πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

_________ and ___________ and ___________ are now friends for life for me...πŸ˜›

My hubby  and kids would do _______________ to IF, if they got the chance...  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Nandini and Jaz are the most ____________________ Dev Team members  and forum could ask for...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

"What have you taken away from your experience at GKD forum...or maybe what one new thing u have learnt.. 😳

Vista's Lallanpuri translations made me _____________ into the show   😊

Guys, these are just fun pointers...feel free to ignore them but do share your thoughts...fun or serious...light or heavy...happy or melancholic...I think you get the drift...right?... 

P.S THIS IS NOT QUESTION ANS SESSIONS. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO WRITE WHATEVER  YOU GAINED OR LEARNT OR FOUND OR YOUR FEELINGS FOR FORUM AND THE SHOW AND ANYTHING PERSONAL IF YOU WISH TO SHARE. THE ABOVE IS JUST AN EXAMPLE AND NOT MEANT TO BE ANSWERED COMPULSORY
.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And I want 100% participation on this. Strictly no excuses or you all get my 2kg ka mukka.  😑😑😑

This is an order.

CREDITS:

VISTAA

NANDINI

CHATTERBOX

Edited by chatterbox - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Its been some seven months when I was browsing for infos on Ashish after seeing his promo on Imagine. Landed on IF and remember me being a silent reader for the first two weeks. Cudnt resist myself from joining the forum and today within jst seven months, I have this beautiful, Loving, Caring, Funny, Crazy n Awesome GKD FamilyπŸ˜ƒ

To begin with '

Emina ' My first friend on GKD. Even though she's not active here, but she wud always remain in my heart😳

Ashu ' My Bestest Friend here😳 There's some magnetic power in her which pulls me like magnet to her postsπŸ˜† The one person who was the reason behind my joining IF (loved reading her posts as a silent reader) How much I wished to talk to her n today she's my closest one. Had loads of fun with her in the posts on Kolhapuri chappals, Goon's dance on Avita wedding post, And most of all the Lal Cha**i of Avi while catching Lal Singh. Remember Ashu ??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Mony ' The laugh riot of GKD forum. Mony's single word is enough to leave u in splits. Can never forget her Salon jokes n Avi-agra pranks. Mony n me shared everything '. Were ready to share Avi as well. How much I miss u Mony.😭

Vista ' Gem of a person⭐️ I never thought I wud do this, but this thread makes me emotional so wud love to share it here. I had a crush on Vista after reading her posts. I wud always remain her Biggest fan of her write-ups, how much she considers me a friend. Her OS on the letter and Shiv Parvati threads touched me. Vista is the best n the most precious gift I got from IF πŸ˜ƒ

CKD Group (Prashu, Priya, Jess, Ramona, Danno, Amna, Swati) ' U all are the life support system of this forum. The amount of Resect, Love and Concern that u all shower on every member of this forum is absolutely commendable. Love u all sooo muchπŸ€— Mwaaah !!!

Jaz ' Ur the best Viewbie any forum can ever wish for. Thanx for all the support, help n jokes that u'v shared with me. It was so much fun working with u as a teamπŸ˜ƒ

Lax n Swamini ' There were days when things went wrong at home, times when I was depressed or upset with the ugly twists in the show. But both of u and ur comment made the tensed moments much lighter. I wud always miss those Suhaag raat jokes and most of all "Laxmi's Suhaag Raat" postπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Avi pe drool karo to Lax jaise karo, Varna na karo !!

Sowjanya ' I apologise for not replying ur awesome compliments for me on the updates thread. They made me smile. U and ur posts, theories n Bang on predictions were always always a delight to read. I wud always love to be in touch with ya. πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Dreamy ' Whenever we wud talk of GKD forum, ur awesome analysis wud be on top of the list. They have always been the USP of this forum. U made us n the forum proud by giving us a platform to speak our hearts out n also get a better insight into the show. Apreciate all the efforts u put into the analysis thread n the GOTW. U deserve a Big round of applause πŸ‘πŸ‘

Pinky ' Still remember ur first posts on the forum n how u used to be upset for not having friends here. Am sure u must be the happiest person now with such lovely friends here. Thanx tons for ur Tweets Thread. They hav become an addiction for all of us here πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Sarah ' Love ur Innocense, Cuteness n Honesty😳  Sometimes I see a kid inside u n sometimes ur posts teach me morals n values of life. Am so elated to have known a person like u and have u as my friend. How much I regret for not being able to meet u at Delhi. But am sure we'l meet some day 'maybe in ur nxt visit  

Sidda ' The youngest yet the Wisest. Inspite of being elder to u, I have learnt so much from U n ur posts 😊 

Rosh ' Thanx for the Lovely News Letter. Wish we cud start it earlier. It was so much fun πŸ‘

Fuzzy, Aleena, CG, Lalitha, Kali, Cuty, Sia, Sara ' Love u All πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

And now I've saved the Best for the Last 😳'.  My Sweetheart My Valentine CB. A friend, A guide, A sister, A parent, A Valentine ' I have got and seen all of these in u😳 Was a naive when I came to the forum, u guided me thru all the thick n thin. There wer moments when I reacted n lost calm but u were always so sweet n caring with me n with everyone else on this forum. Had u not been here, Gkd Forum cud not have been so United, Friendly n Active πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Oh I just realized that I have made the post so long. But given a chance to express my feelings n experience on this forum, I can go on n on n on. I love this place and wud cherish all the moments I spent here n all the friends that I made here. Hope we all stay in touch 'Always.

❀️  πŸ€—  β€οΈ  πŸ€—  ❀️   πŸ€—  ❀️
Edited by _nandini - 12 years ago
swamini5 thumbnail
CB

E KA Hai CB
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ih hamar pharewell kaa jaisan hai swamin
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ka baat hai Cb Di ji..

Hum prasanna hue

app sab ko humra subprem namaskar aur pyaar

Aur hum batayi dete hain..show khatam hone ka baad bhi ..aap sab ko aana hi padega idhar

Aoge ki nahi...πŸ˜‰  ??
Edited by prash_t - 12 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
jab tak  ih forumwa rahega hum sab rahenge  ab jo likha hai uh ka uttar dayi do sab

thanks for liking prash and i think all those who were here from the beginning shud cm bck one last time  this is sort of farewell thread cum memories
Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Lovely post Chatter, Nandu and Vista u ppl always come up with unique ideas.

Just loved the animated pix u have included in the post. It shows the way how all the members here just increased in number one by one and each and every one giving their heart and soul to non other than our loving Avita. 😳

Coming here to the forum had a memorable time loved:

Dreamy's anaylsis,

Vista's explaination of BJ dialogues,

Priya's VMs,

Prash's lovely pics,

Ashu's emicons,

Pinky's post of AS tweets,

Sunaha's FFs (and all the other members FFs too sorry don't remember all the names),

Lax's SR discussions and πŸ˜†

all the daily updaters who have put in so much of their hardwork and time into it and

last but not the least made loving and helpful friend, Chatter. πŸ˜›

Sad that gkd is ending 😭 but whatever happens happens for the best is what I feel so hope to see all u loving friends on the forum.   πŸ˜ƒ  

Edited by Gaurishah - 12 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
wah gauri that was super quick dear

loved ur meaning of members increasing one by one.. true thats how it has been

loved what u wrote too

Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Daastan - e- Vista

Well, it so happened that one fine evening, when all was well in Vista household, ('Well" being code for: the cats observing ceasefire, unburnt dinner, Daughter Dear's homework  not involving climbing in the attic to research air flow, HD (Hubby Dear) not having brought work home, and Vista's  work presentation file not in need of any last minute editing)  ...where was I?...Ah, yes...as I was saying, when all was well in Vista household, the family sat down in front of the television for a spot of entertainment ...when all of sudden, the poor flip button on the remote received a much needed respite...All five (in case you had missed: HD, DD, the two cats and Vista) gawked at the screen to see the most captivating sight imaginableπŸ˜‰...A most gorgeous hunk, after having punched the living daylights out of a scoundrel, had his head bent down while shyly handing over a girl her dupatta...haila !! haila !!

(Well, OK, OK, it was not all five...it was just Vista...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›)

Needless to say, I was hooked...couldn't wait for the show to start...once it did, couldn't stop myself from joining the forum...I had been on IF before, but barely so, and GKD forum was brand new ...there was Sanjana, CB, Ashu, Sona (where did you disappear girl? she was an awesome poet...guys, check out her poem here on Ashish's eyes) and many more ...this became my guilty pleasure...and then someone requested translations and then Ashish did his famous Letter scene and it was no turning back for me...Dreamy started her analysis threads, ODB continued to enthrall and the tribe of GKDians prospered...

For the last eight months, this forum has been such an important part of my life that I don't even know what I will do without it...HD has often woken up in the middle of the night to find me huddled over my IPod in the dark, typing furiously and groggily an answer to a pmπŸ˜›...I have checked my email fifty times a day to see if there is a post/pm alert...emptied my inbox several times a day when there is a particularly popular thread on the forum. It is here that I have practised my writing skills ...and received such encouragement and appreciation for...but most of all, it is here that I have made life long friends and truly come to know and appreciate how a global a community we are ...

It is here that I have started a few firesπŸ˜‰ and helped douse certain other ones(😊), played a curious child and a mature adult, sometimes a friend in need and other times a friend in deed😊, found budding poets (Neha, Sona) and graphic artists (Priya, Prash and Jessie)...oh the list is endless...in short, it is here that I have found myself.

So guys, as the show and this journey comes to an end, I would just want to express my heartfelt thanks for being such a splendid and fun co-travellersπŸ‘ Each and everyone of you rockβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

The pleasure and privilige of knowing you is all mine.πŸ˜ƒ All I can say in the end is these beautiful lines from a song:😊

"Rahe na rahe hum, mehka karenge, banke kali, banke saba, baghe-wafa mein,
Rahe na rahe hum..."

Edited by Vistaa - 12 years ago
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hiya Everyone,...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Finally Im unresing my postπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So...here are my thoughts and feelings attached to GKD nd GKDF😳😳😳

I found GKD forum while...πŸ˜› I was searching for Ashish's pictures..then I landed up on IF...πŸ˜† I read CB Di's ,Ashu di's , Ragina, Manoo, amna, rabi..etc etc...posts...they were all hilariousπŸ˜†πŸ˜† So... I joind itπŸ˜‰

I fell in love with CB when... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› I read her updates😳 They were hilarious and superbπŸ˜‰ her warm welcome..nd her predictions😳

CKD gang makes me...πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰  Love them always❀️My phamily makes me complete😳

I would give up my favourite __________ for Dreamy's analysis threads...πŸ˜›

My favourite chocolates and Sleep😳 I cant live without them...nd neither GKD forum

Chit chat thread gave me serious ____________about my ability to yak... πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

habit of speaking a lot!!! But cant without CCC thread now..Its part of my life... Nd I juz looove it

Pinky's Tweets thread made me get up at _______________to check for new tweets from Ashish... πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

from sleep in the afternoonπŸ˜†  Juz to check..what he has tweetedπŸ˜‰..

Thanks Pinky...😳😳😳 Love you dear... Tht was really sweet of you to keep us updated all the time...😊

I would seriously have done something really _____________to Dreamy for making me GOTW... πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Wld do NothingπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I already was GOTW...Bt I really enjoyed a lot answering the questions😳 nd also preparing questions for other members...It was soo much fun😳

_________ and ___________ and ___________ are now friends for life for me...πŸ˜›

All of them...😳

All GKDians...πŸ€—

My hubby  and kids would do _______________ to IF, if they got the chance...  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Not married yetπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But my parents still think m crazyπŸ€ͺ

Nandini and Jaz are the most ____________________ Dev Team members  and forum could ask for...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Coolest Dev TeamπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ You both are sweetheartsπŸ€—πŸ€—

"What have you taken away from your experience at GKD forum...or maybe what one new thing u have learnt.. 😳

Got to knw...Everything...CB Di' advices when my PC used to not work...

How to write an OS😳

Vista's Lallanpuri translations made me _____________ into the show   😊

Glued to the dialogues...πŸ˜‰ Trying to understand..what BJ,Avi is saying

Wld miss everything.😭😭..Nandu di's kind words and cheerful nature, Vista Di's write ups..., Laxmi di's and Swamini di's Discussion on SRπŸ˜†, Each and Every ContestπŸ˜‰ specially Valentines day... 😳 OSs FFs...VMs, Creations...etc etc.. Ashu di's emoticons... Our behooda talksπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Everything... 😳

Wld never forget A warm welcome when I joined the forum..When I joined discussions...no one made me feel that I was new..! i was soo touched by it... 😳😭And Now...Im Rockerz...I made life-long friends... Nd Big Sisters too...CB Di, Sow Di, Ashu Di, Nandu Di, Swamini Di, Sara Di, Dreamy Di, Vista Di..List is endless😳 All my di's were alawyz there for encoouraging me... wished me good luck... nd my CKD friendz..too... They were alwayz there to support me😳 I knw girls..I cant say you thanks. bt cant forget you all... 

Love you all for excepting me as a member of the GKD phamily...πŸ€—

Coming to the show...

How can I forget the first promo...😳I saw at my maternal grandma's place... Nd fell in love with AST and then their love story...☺️

As their love story progressed..I saw different emotions attached to their love story... Those eye-locks😍, marriage, small fights, then love, jungle scenes, their romance...😳 I loved everything😳
Its the end of the only show which I watched frm begining till the end without missing any epi😊 I was in love with it, I am nd will alwayz be...❀️

It is most beautiful show...😳

It is very close to my heart will alwayz be...😳

Love you all😳

Thanks a tonnn for being my phamilyπŸ€—

PS: If I have forgotten anything...Blame my memory..Its too weakπŸ˜†

Edited by prash_t - 12 years ago