Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Mumbai mirror bytes..!! (Page 4)

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25Shwets1502

angelic12 Senior Member
angelic12
angelic12

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
OMG Bade papa coming back. Now that's seriously something to watch out for Shocked. I really want to see Inder and Panna's confrontation with Bade Papa. I want them to tell him how much they faced because of him. I also really want Alok's role in the family to come to the fore after BP's entry. That's never been highlighted prominently. He was the one who supported the family after his brother abandoned them. And of course, the Suhana-BP confrontation will be something interesting too. 
But, before that, I really want this Raunak-Pia-Panna track to get over. Ouch
And wait, Ishaan confesses he is in love with Shashikala. The very same Ishaan who was finding it difficult to say I Love You to his own wife, says he loves someone else's wife. Now that's very un-Ishaan-ish indeed! Dead

Edited by angelic12 - 24 May 2011 at 6:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192YusBeeShwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
I agree with Shounak , HI 5  me too...  Ishan- Sahshi Kala ko Tel lene jane do .Bahut jaldi Pyaar ho gaya ... Shocked  Seems like impossible . 

infinity00YusBeeShwets1502

iruaG IF-Dazzler
iruaG
iruaG

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Oh wow! I'm so excited for the Ishwar-Shailaja track. Loads of interesting possibilities...they can show that his second wife left him or something,  as long as they show that the Kashyaps don't forgive him and support Shailaja. Looking forward to this...And wasn't there an article about a villain's entry in SGP? Hmmm very interesting. And for the first time we get to watch something entirely new, as in, something that wasn't there i in OBS.Thumbs Up

Arre wah! Ishaan's in love with Shashikala already?Shocked Come to think of it, our Bholu is inexperienced in love. Ek beautiful ladki ne bhaav kya de diya, bas ho gaye Ishaan miya lattooROFL

radpat25111192YusBee

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

from sheemu's BIG OMG...i can say this did not happen in OBS...LOL

@shounak...*hi 5 back* seriously...this is one track i really want to see...cos this will have all the elders into the track...everyone has suffered becos of Ishwar going...and yes...inder and panna too suffered...so it will def be interesting...hope it goes realistic way...and the actor playing Ishwar was very good...so we dont have prbs there also...

hope the letter is just not a random letter...

about ishaan falling for shashikala...just think...ishaan met suhana..what...more than a couple of times before wedding...here he is with shashikala all the time...so taking ishaan's character...its not too fast...

Agree with you completely.

YusBeeiViewsShwets1502

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Toh humari maneka (shasikala) ne vishvamitra (ishaan) ki tapasaya bhaang kar hi di...woh bhi doop baati jala jala kar ROFL

Edited by 111192 - 24 May 2011 at 7:39am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sushma_01radpat25iruaGYusBeeiViewsShwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Toh humari maneka (shasikala) ne vishvamitra (ishaan) ki tapasaya bhaang kar hi di...woh bhi doop baati jala jala kar ROFL

CHI CHI CHIROFL ROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192YusBeeiViews

sushma_01 Groupbie
sushma_01
sushma_01

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

ROFL ROFL  ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index