India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Mumbai mirror bytes..!! (Page 2)

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
@ shounak ...yeah...the girl's name was radhika...she was married to krishna bhagwan LOL...wat an antique piece she was...you can blame me for this memory loss...LOL...waise bhi hum kisi Z ko blame kare toh woh gussa ho jaate hain LOL...no harm from me  Wink...

On a serious note this ishaan-shashikala lovestory or watever should not be stretched for 2 months like in original...they can tell him about suhana now...par eisa kuch toh hoga nai...so why try to find sense in this LOVESTORY...leave it...or love it LOL

Ishwar-shailaja track can be a good one...giving everyone's perspective...as ishwar's leaving house affected every family member in some or the other way...forgiveness toh milni hi nai chahiye...infact they should make him realise his mistake...but again this track should not be parallel with this FUNNY amnesia track...otherwise it will loose its impact Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

111192YusBeeAshisShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radpat25

@ shounak ...yeah...the girl's name was radhika...she was married to krishna bhagwan LOL...wat an antique piece she was...you can blame me for this memory loss...LOL...waise bhi hum kisi Z ko blame kare toh woh gussa ho jaate hain LOL...no harm from me  Wink...

On a serious note this ishaan-shashikala lovestory or watever should not be stretched for 2 months like in original...they can tell him about suhana now...par eisa kuch toh hoga nai...so why try to find sense in this LOVESTORY...leave it...or love it LOL

Ishwar-shailaja track can be a good one...giving everyone's perspective...as ishwar's leaving house affected every family member in some or the other way...forgiveness toh milni hi nai chahiye...infact they should make him realise his mistake...but again this track should not be parallel with this FUNNY amnesia track...otherwise it will loose its impact Ouch

i think it will run parallel to deepak-sanju track...after amnesia track gets over...

radpat25111192YusBeeAshis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

from sheemu's BIG OMG...i can say this did not happen in OBS...LOL

@shounak...*hi 5 back* seriously...this is one track i really want to see...cos this will have all the elders into the track...everyone has suffered becos of Ishwar going...and yes...inder and panna too suffered...so it will def be interesting...hope it goes realistic way...and the actor playing Ishwar was very good...so we dont have prbs there also...

hope the letter is just not a random letter...

about ishaan falling for shashikala...just think...ishaan met suhana..what...more than a couple of times before wedding...here he is with shashikala all the time...so taking ishaan's character...its not too fast...

You are right!! It wasn't there in OBS!! I'll be keen to see that unfolds!!

111192YusBeeAshisShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by Shwets1502

from sheemu's BIG OMG...i can say this did not happen in OBS...LOL

@shounak...*hi 5 back* seriously...this is one track i really want to see...cos this will have all the elders into the track...everyone has suffered becos of Ishwar going...and yes...inder and panna too suffered...so it will def be interesting...hope it goes realistic way...and the actor playing Ishwar was very good...so we dont have prbs there also...

hope the letter is just not a random letter...

about ishaan falling for shashikala...just think...ishaan met suhana..what...more than a couple of times before wedding...here he is with shashikala all the time...so taking ishaan's character...its not too fast...

You are right!! It wasn't there in OBS!! I'll be keen to see that unfolds!!

so its inclusion will def mean there will be a track in the future...or else there is no need of having the scene...
we can know once we know the contents of the letter...

radpat25111192YusBeeAshis

_MistleToe_ IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sushma_01radpat25-raiAasma-111192YusBeeAshisShwets1502

Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing i'm interested in both...sushaan i always love to see them anyhow...n iswar-Shailaji track add some spice to the story i really want iswar to come back once.n face the wrath of his family.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192YusBeeShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ymanjushree10

Thanks for sharing. I am not really excited for Ishaan telling that he loves Shashi kala jiii. LOLIts next to impossible for me. I mean he is a BHOLU!! (in caps) and he loves a MARRIED woman!!! (in caps too). Plus, he is confessing that he LOVES a married woman? ShockedSince when did our Bholu change so much? I want to see Ishaan expression when he tells that? 

" Will it be guilt? Will it be happiness? Dekhne ke liye dekhiye SGP raat 7.45 ko Star Plus par." LOL(P.S. IDK why I am behaving like this).

As for the Ishwar Badimaa track, (no, Ishwar does not deserve to be mentioned.)AngryThe Badimaa track sound really exciting!! I can't wait to see Inder's reaction. He hated Bade Papa sooo much (Bade Papa deserves it too though. He's a sore looser.) But, if they pair it with the amnesia track, gadbad ghotala ho jayega because Suhana is Shashikala. SK will see BP. Her BP will rise and she will throw BP in boiling pan and make BP ka kachumbar. LOLIshaan will be surprised to see SK reacting like that with BP. His BP will rise. AngryThen the following scene,

Ishaan: DEkhiye, ye aap ke ghar ka maamla nahi hein. Aap isse dur rahiye.
Suhana: Ishaan Shut up!! BP is a sore looser. You get that. Don't you know what he did with BM.
Ishaan: Dekhiye Shashikala ji, (and grabs her hand angrily) Jaeeye!!! Angry

And comes the next SP promo.
"Kya BP layenge Kashyap parivaar mein daraare? Jaane ke liye dekhte rahiye SGP raat 7. 45 Star Plus par." LOL

(P.S. OMG!! I am being so SPish!! ROFLThis is meant purely for entertainment purposes. Any resemblance is purely co incidental.) LOL

oh god manju...ROFL sooo good...i cant stop laughing...ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25_MistleToe_111192YusBeeAshis

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25_MistleToe_111192AshisShwets1502

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index