idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
they hd ruind the story line completely it was far better before.
looks like cv has changed

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ksgstar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i'm sad tht khm is ending but it looks as if they started season 2 on;y fr 6 mnths ...y can't they make storyline strong not bleak and loop hole filled ...thee story this seson was only gud fr 4 mnths nt mre thn tht   am sad fr  arjun as he 'll agin be unemployed imagine tv is unfair towards him
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i m in no mood to complain, what grief can be greater than KMH ending? will overlook the bloopers for KMH, since there isnt anything we can do about it so enjoy the show in the best possible way. anyways seeing SBS segment, tonight's epi surely is sweet. looking forward to it :)

and amidst the big bloopers, the other things that have happened, i have loved them totally, like the after fire scene-them being in jail together and everything else.😳
Edited by Pranii - 12 years ago
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nt at alll many gd chances r w8ng  bth karan n kritz..
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't have a problem with the story, the story IS and was cute. It is just that the story line is weak, as in one cannot build up on the story; it will reach stagnation at a point and after that it'll become repetitive and boring. But neither the PH nor the CH gave us the opportunity to "get bored" with the soap😆
The story line is quite good if it were only for 6 months. They had enough stuff to show. The only thing that they could have worked on better is the planning. And not to mention the bloopers I' should call them blunders, I think🤢

When they already knew that the soap will be off air in 6 months, they shouldn't have dragged the story. At places it was too fast paced and at other times it seemed a drag.

They should have planned it better

But then, the soap's going to end and I think we should enjoy whatever little is left rather than complain
Edited by laado_007 - 12 years ago