India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

The end

idunno IF-Rockerz
idunno
idunno

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
they hd ruind the story line completely it was far better before.
looks like cv has changed

ksgstar Senior Member
ksgstar
ksgstar

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
i'm sad tht khm is ending but it looks as if they started season 2 on;y fr 6 mnths ...y can't they make storyline strong not bleak and loop hole filled ...thee story this seson was only gud fr 4 mnths nt mre thn tht   am sad fr  arjun as he 'll agin be unemployed imagine tv is unfair towards him
Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
i m in no mood to complain, what grief can be greater than KMH ending? will overlook the bloopers for KMH, since there isnt anything we can do about it so enjoy the show in the best possible way. anyways seeing SBS segment, tonight's epi surely is sweet. looking forward to it :)

and amidst the big bloopers, the other things that have happened, i have loved them totally, like the after fire scene-them being in jail together and everything else.Embarrassed

Edited by Pranii - 24 May 2011 at 4:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankamoolkmhishakumar

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
nt at alll many gd chances r w8ng  bth karan n kritz..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishakumar

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
I don't have a problem with the story, the story IS and was cute. It is just that the story line is weak, as in one cannot build up on the story; it will reach stagnation at a point and after that it'll become repetitive and boring. But neither the PH nor the CH gave us the opportunity to "get bored" with the soapOuchLOL
The story line is quite good if it were only for 6 months. They had enough stuff to show. The only thing that they could have worked on better is the planning. And not to mention the bloopersOuch I' should call them blunders, I thinkDead

When they already knew that the soap will be off air in 6 months, they shouldn't have dragged the story. At places it was too fast paced and at other times it seemed a drag.

They should have planned it betterOuch

But then, the soap's going to end and I think we should enjoy whatever little is left rather than complainOuch

Edited by laado_007 - 24 May 2011 at 7:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

silverleaves

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index