Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

sbb akshi churi (Page 2)

kingini_aardra Goldie
kingini_aardra
kingini_aardra

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
whats the problem with her??????
y she and her mother staying there for a long time??????///
its so distubing to stay in some ones house for a long time????????

Ishradivanluver IF-Sizzlerz
Ishradivanluver
Ishradivanluver

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Yes bindya is annoying but I am sure gyatri won't mu stand her if she and whole singhaniyas do then it will be intresting to see hw naksh will overcome this problem I am
liking this mc track i don't think cv are dragging it my cuz who had a mc recently it took her 2 months to overcome it but I think this track will end shortly If we get some nice happy naksh scenes I am happy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di-Nasreen-_Rasha_saru.g

naheem Senior Member
naheem
naheem

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
pls somebody can give update from english
-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
bindya... uggghhh!!!! i hate her.. and i hate g3 for listening to her...
thanx for sharing!
sdhg Goldie
sdhg
sdhg

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
i think g3 this will deal sensibly but u never know with her after all she is a fan of bindiya's show off
JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sdhg

i think g3 this will deal sensibly but u never know with her after all she is a fan of bindiya's show off
i dont ant to see gay3 change again yaar alredy gay3 bahut paka chuki hai after batwaara and akshi mc she is changed person dont know y bindya addign more masala and akshi told india forums interview u vl enjoy spice dont know want to see bindya ideas back fire her really
Madhavi_Di Goldie
Madhavi_Di
Madhavi_Di

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Thanks  Jaya  for  info. i just  saw  the  link  . munna  hai  na  sath  mai  fir  koi  chinta  nahi. and  g3  if  she  say  something  dont  worry  bma  hai  na  they  even  show  the  shote  were  bma  , g3 , akshi  and  bindiya  are  there  and  the  way  bindiya  said  ki  bhabhi  ke  bare  mai  sunkare  mujai  itna  bura  lag  raha  hai  to  aapko  kaisa  lagta  hoga, that  line  will kill  bma  because  she  said  the  same  thats  why  she  told  g3  to  not  to  tell  bindiya  about  bahu. i  think  it  is  good  that  akshi  ko  ye  sab  sunna  padega. she  will  move  on  and  it  will  help  her  in  futer  that   'kuch  to  log  kahenge  log  ka  kaam  hai  kahena ' and  naitik  is  with  her  so  i  am  not  worried  at  all. and  taffy  ananya  ka  jaap  bhi kam  ho  jayega. this  shote  is  going  to  come  today. as  everyone  have  same  clothes.
jaya  bilkul  chinta  maat  kijiya  jo  ho  raha  hai  aache  ke  liya  ho  raha  hai  . akshi  ko  pata  chalna  chahiya  ki  KAUN  AAPNA  AND  KAUN  PARAYA. and  we  all  know  that  everone  finds  out  as  bad  fase  come  in  everyones  life.and  taffy  ye  sab  aaye  to  galiya  jarrur  dena  teri  galiya  sunkar  mujai  chain  aata  haiLOL

Edited by madhaviben - 24 May 2011 at 5:24am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00-Sadiaa-JAYA_09-Nasreen-

beautiful16 IF-Rockerz
beautiful16
beautiful16

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
sbb ka dhanyawaad... bada ehsaan kiya aaj humpar, saalo baad ek segmnt dikhakar...Big smile
anywaz aaj k epi ka scene lagta hai... same clothes thy r wearng... toh anu ka waha hona i'll bear bt now on, no more ananya jaap...plzz kaan pakk gaye hai...Dead
bandariya ko sukoon hai kya... aisi haalat mein bhi she wants to create problms for aksh... Ouch jaa na baba aaram kar kahi jaake... shoppng k liye kitne din rukegi??? pura udaipur kharidna hai kya??? Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Vertzanamika00Madhavi_Di-Nasreen--Sadiaa-

Go to top