Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: KatForeva

Lensa please don't make this a topic comparing Kareena and Priyanka. PLEASE DONT!

PC did nail SKM and WYR and Fashion and Kaminey. But I agree ladygaga that she lacks star power which is definitely her weakness and a benefit for actresses like Kat and lately Bebo.

But even though kareena 'proved' she is a good actress doesn't mean she stops that. She does the 'fab' performance like once ina  blue moon. She is just looking for hits now. Sad! I want to see her in roles like Kurbaan! But I think I am the only one lol.

lol why are you asking me like I started. Ladygaga mentioned kareena. LovePC mentioned kareena. And you started and compared them..saying PC is more unique than bebo! So you can say that, and I can't! Your so funny Kat!  πŸ˜†
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: beboholic

lol why are you asking me like I started. Ladygaga mentioned kareena. LovePC mentioned kareena. And you started and compared them..saying PC is more unique than bebo! So you can say that, and I can't! Your so funny Kat!  πŸ˜†

Unlike you we all just MENTIONED bebo. You got all in details which you always do...you will get really serious now so good night lol
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Aha...so my detail it's what's bothering you! πŸ˜† Sorry that I make good points and you can't even argue back with that, so your begging me to stop posting! Yeah go get some sleep before u get serious! πŸ˜› Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
Katalicious thumbnail
No its not that at all. Its that you get all worked up about anything bebo related. After all you think bebo is the best in the whole wide world so of course you'll back her up lol Lensa please stop making this a fight. why do you always get so serious? Edited by KatForeva - 12 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
And you don't back up Kat and PC? πŸ€£
Katalicious thumbnail
I don't get serious like you girl
Alia009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OHO!! pankhio larhai jhagra maaf karo..PC aur Bebo ka ghar saaaf karo..πŸ˜ƒ
Katalicious thumbnail
I am a fan of both wonderful girls...its just that some fans go over the top...I would know because I used to do exactly thatπŸ˜†
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Whatever makes you happy Kat! πŸ˜†
xChandnix thumbnail
Just discuss Priyanka and keep it relevant to the article. Don't bring in other actresses, and again like I've said countless times, no one person is right or wrong. It's just an opinion. There's no need to get worked up about what someone says, them saying it does not make it a fact.

In short, no more comparisons please!