Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@sameer you didn't  answer my question๐Ÿ˜’
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: lovePC

@sameer you didn't  answer my question๐Ÿ˜’

o de ditta answer guddiye, uper vekh... its SOHNIYE only... :)
-Anjaani- thumbnail

ROFL... Baljeet u r so cute n innocent... simply adorable... Yes Sweetheart... its from MSK... i m bigger fan of PC Den zu...๐Ÿ˜›

oh damn i forgot, so i need to watch MSK this weekend ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sameer what's you fav. song from that movie?? mine is Rab kare tujko bhi pyaar ho jaye๐Ÿ˜
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

oh damn i forgot, so i need to watch MSK this weekend ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sameer what's you fav. song from that movie?? mine is Rab kare tujko bhi pyaar ho jaye๐Ÿ˜

oh ho meri post bhi dekh leya karo... telling u 3rd time... MY FAV. SONG is :: SOHNIYE only... ๐Ÿคฃ
-Anjaani- thumbnail
^^^oops sorry sam , main padhi ni si
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: beboholic

Kareena might and might not had surgeries, but her face (nose) is not as messed up as PC. Even if she had done her cheeckbones or nose or whatever, the doctor she went to might have been awesome...because it looks so real! :P

I think she did her jawline...thats the only surgery I know of๐Ÿ˜‰

On topic: Good luck to PC๐Ÿ˜Š

And Lensa๐Ÿค— gosh!!! You really surprise me!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
PC-Forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
PRIYANKA CHOPRA!!! The most beautiful and stunning actress in the bollywood..Oooppps not only in bollywood but in the whole world! I don't know why people use to say some silly and disgusting things regarding her acting and beauty... As we all know that she had done a great and incredible job in Saat khoon maaf and Anjaana Anjaani <3 She proved herself to be the best actress not only by doing these two movies but she had also done a fab job in her other outstanding movies like Fashion, Dosatana and many moreee!!!!!

And one more thing I beg ppl not to watch PC's movies if they don't really like her or her face!!!!!!!
-Anjaani- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PC-Forever

PRIYANKA CHOPRA!!! The most beautiful and stunning actress in the bollywood..Oooppps not only in bollywood but in the whole world! I don't know why people use to say some silly and disgusting things regarding her acting and beauty... As we all know that she had done a great and incredible job in Saat khoon maaf and Anjaana Anjaani <3 She proved herself to be the best actress not only by doing these two movies but she had also done a fab job in her other outstanding movies like Fashion, Dosatana and many moreee!!!!!

And one more thing I beg ppl not to watch PC's movies if they don't really like her or her face!!!!!!
!

OMG Sarag you rock girl, i so agree with you and very well said ๐Ÿ‘
_dante_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PC-Forever

And one more thing I beg ppl not to watch PC's movies if they don't really like her or her face!!!!!!!

Edit 
Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago