Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya start from Jungle??

CANNOT thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi Friends!

As we all know that Piya have started her new life with the help of her family, who remember everything but want Piya to be away from that horrible past!

But I think Piya will not need anyone's help to find about her past what happened to her! She will work out again to know about her past with her detective skill! She is always successful in this detective work! Piya will start from jungle as she remember till there only...She will start her detective work from there! And will surely find Abhay!

What you think? Will Piya be the one who will come to know about her past and save Abhay?

What you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Signorina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hope she remember abhay soon
zaina_abhay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the track is really unpredictable...ya she will get some hints regarding her past life frm where she will start her detectivity as its in her blood frm start...
--Signorina-- thumbnail
may beEdited by black_scorpio - 12 years ago
--Signorina-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: AbhiyaFan_Qusim

Hi Friends!

As we all know that Piya have started her new life with the help of her family, who remember everything but want Piya to be away from that horrible past!

But I think Piya will not need anyone's help to find about her past what happened to her! She will work out again to know about her past with her detective skill! She is always successful in this detective work! Piya will start from jungle as she remember till there only...She will start her detective work from there! And will surely find Abhay!

What you think? Will Piya be the one who will come to know about her past and save Abhay?

What you think?

baat mein kch dum hai!😆Edited by black_scorpio - 12 years ago
Madhubala_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: black_scorpio

baat mein kch dum hai!😆

Muje Lagta hain kuch dum nahi poora dum hai! ðŸ˜‰
akshiankita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i just want them 2gether
Asin.pkyek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
don't worry guys.. piya is our curious  cat... she'll find out her past easily...
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Asin.pkyek

don't worry guys.. piya is our curious  cat... she'll find out her past easily...

oh i miss this dialogue...chand once called pia curious cat..😆
SanaLi thumbnail
dont know if she will save him, but her presence will sure wake him up, so i guess yes, she will be his saviour one way or the other.