Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
I think, if they don't keep it all morose and somber and lets-all-hate-Tosti, then the show is doing well. Why? Well, I think all our big boys should finally get a taste of the housework so they can see how much work that poor lady was doing the whole time. And we get to see them missing Tosti around the house and I want to see that. I want our boys to suffer a little so that when Tosti finally comes back, she comes back for good. And they realize her worth.
Also, I like the comedy-emotional mix that they did in yesterday's episode. BUT REQUEST/WARNING TO CV'S:
Do not make this a We-Hate-Women track. Make it nice
. Make it fun
. Make it emotional
. Do not torture the audience. We like your show because of the happy, real moments
Do not chase your audience away.
It would be wonderful if Saas Bina Sasuraal goes to become a hugely popular and enjoyable show. Let's keep it on that track. Plus, look at your possibilies -
So, as you can see. I have literally created for you a list of what you can do with the show.
- Ved and Nitika (AMAZING POTENTIAL)
- Prachin and Dimple
- Tosti and Tej nok-jhok
- Tosti warming everyone's hearts (for a change, everyone might like her)
- Tosti Pregnancy
- Dadaji's legs are fine again
- Tosti's mom, Sudha, starts gelling with her 'sasuraal' (for a change)
- Pashu starts behaving like a human being. As in, he's becomes a nice guy to Tosti. (This can be a VERY nice track *hint hint*)
- Pashu and Malti (This is back-up. We have enough drama at the moment.)
This a great show and that is the only reason we hold expectations from it.