Saas Bina Sasuraal

India-Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

CVS: Like yesterday's episode? Possibilites ...

pinkmonkey_2004 Senior Member
pinkmonkey_2004
pinkmonkey_2004

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
I think, if they don't keep it all morose and somber and lets-all-hate-Tosti, then the show is doing well. Why? Well, I think all our big boys should finally get a taste of the housework so they can see how much work that poor lady was doing the whole time. And we get to see them missing Tosti around the house and I want to see that. I want our boys to suffer a little so that when Tosti finally comes back, she comes back for good. And they realize her worth. Clap

Also, I like the comedy-emotional mix that they did in yesterday's episode.

BUT REQUEST/WARNING TO CV'S: Do not  make this a We-Hate-Women track. Make it nice. Make it fun. Make it emotional. Do not torture the audience. We like your show because of the happy, real moments.

Do not chase your audience away.

It would be wonderful if Saas Bina Sasuraal goes to become a hugely popular and enjoyable show. Let's keep it on that track. Plus, look at your possibilies -

1. Ved and Nitika (AMAZING POTENTIAL)
  2. Prachin and Dimple
  3. Tosti and Tej nok-jhok
  4. Tosti warming everyone's hearts (for a change, everyone might like her)
  5. Tosti Pregnancy 
  6. Dadaji's legs are fine again
  7. Tosti's mom, Sudha, starts gelling with her 'sasuraal' (for a change)
  8. Pashu starts behaving like a human being. As in, he's becomes a nice guy to Tosti. (This can be a VERY nice track *hint hint*)
  9. Pashu and Malti (This is back-up. We have enough drama at the moment.)
So, as you can see. I have literally created for you a list of what you can do with the show.

LOL

This a great show and that is the only reason we hold expectations from it.

Enjoy Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya.shin_sascinerdwadi..doll

scinerd Goldie
scinerd
scinerd

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
so true> we need emotion blended with humor.
wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
wow agree this will be a treat to watch yaar  it awesum storyline if they brin that then this drama will be top shots yaar

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index