KriYa... short story - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

What a denouement !! 👏👏👏👏👏

Just loved the crisp style,  Yemi  ..
superb yemi 😊👏 but u could have elaborated on what happened in the hotel room before K went to TN 😉😳
Yemiji🤗

Insomnia agrees with you😛😆. What a LALLANTOP scenario. Maybe we should let POPS know we have some creative writers here on MKAP forum.  You get the MAHARANI BICTORIA LALLANTOP SAPTARISHI TARON AWARD for a well written script. If only they handled the track this sensibly with viewers cheering the man with a golden heart. If only he wasn't behaving like he had just found like long lost mother.😕

But kya karein! MMM is fixated on the word "R-I-F-T".  Viewers are taking this four letter word bec' Pearl Gray has promised us there is a bright light at the end of the tunnel. Takurain better be ready to get the prasadi of her lifetime when Krishna turns a blind eye after his eyes are fully open to Takurain's evil doings.  This time SS will pay a price by default for failing to stop Takurain from following through on her evil plans.
Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago
Amazing Yemi!  But I always knew you had the talent so no surprise for me. Unleash your creative side!
Next time do add a little bit of math and science. You can PM that version to me.😆

Edited by Atticus - 12 years ago
Yemi!!!!🤗

May it be JUST like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!👏

Lubbed it girl - K as we like him best...
Faithful, Fearless, F the world, its u and me baby,Forever!!!!!
👍🏼

Edited by kEEnkEEn - 12 years ago
brilliant yemi fantabulous yaara keep writing
OMG...

Yemi..

this was too good...

hats off for writing such a beautiful story...
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

wow yemi sis whaqt a story hope all goes like this if not so somethting like this that,ll b more and more interesting to watch i want pratigya to tell krishna that they r having only 3 days to b together and lovely and touchy conversation when krishna returns frm his parent,s room just want this briiliant post

thank you 😳 
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

WOW!! Yemmia, I had tears whn i read the first half anf whn i read the second part, again tears but out of joy... what if this happens, iam  so feeling great abt ur writing... u r so good Yemia...I luvya lots esply for this... Thanks a ton for making all Kriyans happy atleast for a while... I wish u should be P in PG's avatar and does this scene... how nice it would be if P do this...
saath clappers for u...👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Thanks Babs ... awww 🤗 I didn't mean to make you 😭. but I completely understand... me got a bit emotional too when I was writing that part 😳
Originally posted by maya.sethi17

woow, yemi wht a brilliant post u know even in this situation iam expecting frm cv,s this tht they can show us kriya reunitedly face thakurs and win. i really want them to do tht

thank you 😳 i hope the CVs give us a pleasant surprise 😃