India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Do u want it tht way??

kooljanki Senior Member
kooljanki
kooljanki

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
well guys i was just thinking tht may b in d near future d story wud go like...
Maithili will realize tht abhendra only loves pia n nt her n she was his past but nw abhay loves nly n nly pia wid all his heart n she cannot do nething bout it...n even if pia dies he'll still luv pia nly... so i guess she'll b d one who wud bring abhay n pia 2gether in d coming epis...Big smile

so now the question is do u guys wanna c d story goin like dis or u want a new twist n turn in d story...

plz reply bout wat u wanna c next...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samxoxo

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
ok but what about his power gaining agenda, i think that was a big agenda over abhiya, she can bite her any time, when ever happen  other "poonam ki raat"  abhay is love is not big issue "abhiya hurt rajkumari ka ego, and she thinks how can some body loves abhay, and how  dare abhay loves some one, its his ego not love, if she really loves him, then how she stay away from abhay. but she was away from abhay since 200 yrs. and  she knows this thing very well abhay is waiting for her. but  "wo nahee ayee" when abhay fell in piya's love then he came and claim to abhay. so i think  when ever maithli come again that time his chapter would be close for ever.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rema-OtakuGirl-Debo

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
If only things were that easy...
hukshila IF-Rockerz
hukshila
hukshila

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Life is not a bed of roses, n the same in the serials... Ermm

Edited by hukshila - 24 May 2011 at 2:02am
kooljanki Senior Member
kooljanki
kooljanki

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usha786

ok but what about his power gaining agenda, i think that was a big agenda over abhiya, she can bite her any time, when ever happen  other "poonam ki raat"  abhay is love is not big issue "abhiya hurt rajkumari ka ego, and she thinks how can some body loves abhay, and how  dare abhay loves some one, its his ego not love, if she really loves him, then how she stay away from abhay. but she was away from abhay since 200 yrs. and  she knows this thing very well abhay is waiting for her. but  "wo nahee ayee" when abhay fell in piya's love then he came and claim to abhay. so i think  when ever maithli come again that time his chapter would be close for ever.
 but maithili said tht she'll meet him in a whole new different world jab piya ka insani sharir khatam hojayega and aadhuri pyaar ki kahani phir se shuru hogi tab tak tum yaha kaid raho ge...so tht indiactes she wont kill piya nw...!!!
SanaLi Groupbie
SanaLi
SanaLi

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
i wish Maithali is the one who finally sacrifices herself for these in a comeback. but i know i am hoping to much.
kooljanki Senior Member
kooljanki
kooljanki

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanaLi

i wish Maithali is the one who finally sacrifices herself for these in a comeback. but i know i am hoping to much.
 the post is meant for tht lol... i wanna knw wat u guys wanna c in d coming epis... u want maithili 2 sacrifice or u wana c a new twist???Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index