Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

India-Forums

i was wondering this about ranchod's murder...

afghan33 Senior Member
afghan33
afghan33

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
guys on the last episode karan came up to shelly and said you are not happy to see me alive and shelly got scared and also the doctor said she has seen shelly at her house that day she pretend to be karan's cousin and jags told the doc its shelly but the doc is sure its her she saw and after shelly got nervous and was thinking in her mind that she needs to take care of karan and the doc.. i was thinking the witch shelly will find the photograph which is the photo of ranchod and abha's wedding, ranchod dropped in the hallway and show it to karan and karan will be very angry at ranchod for being not fullingfilling what was asked of him and i think shelly will murder ranchod and blame it on karan  saying ranchod was being the brother karan expected of...and she will get her revenge on karan... since the articles are true about ranchod dying this is what i was thinking i could be really wrong here but i am just suggesting thats all... what do you think guys????? comments plz...

-GredForge- IF-Rockerz
-GredForge-
-GredForge-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
oh no!!! i dont wanty this to happen!
rianna Groupbie
rianna
rianna

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
I was thinking the same thing... Only Shelly can find this stuff and use it to either blackmail Ahba or frame karan.  I think in the end, whatever the reason, only Shelly can do the murder. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29YMGGK_favourite

afghan33 Senior Member
afghan33
afghan33

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
yes only shelly can murder someone and i think she will...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aachuchachu

Mandeep15 Goldie
Mandeep15
Mandeep15

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged

yeah right shelly will plan

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index