RankCelebrityViewsBuzzCommentsFansPoints
1Gurmeet Choudhary
Last Week: 1
2Rati Pandey
Last Week: 3
3Drashti Dhami
Last Week: 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@zaara. Ok so now you are my niece. 😆 But this aunty is a little angry with her niece because she still hasn't made a comment on aunties OS.

Originally posted by: zaara25

Mama i counted.. I hit the chaska meter 73 times today.. You can call me crazy.. 😆

MONA aunt, you are mama's chotti, her little sister.. So you are my aunt.. First i lost count to how many siblings im having, then how phamily members i having, now i have lost count how many aunts, uncles and cousins i have.. 😆

but im very sure i only have one mama and one papa.. 😳

One papa🤣🤣🤣 are you sure 🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

@zaara. Ok so now you are my niece. 😆 But this aunty is a little angry with her niece because she still hasn't made a comment on aunties OS.

I haven't either, but don't be angry. I like to read it when it is peaceful around me🤗
Edited by Maaneet-is-best - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

For us tonight, can't wait to see the mulli🤣

No that's tomorrow. Can't wait to see the muli in it's original size. Because we all know that size matters. 🤣
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the table mama.. Now we really need to buck up on the views.. And comments need to improve big time.. Did you see even ab had more points from comments this time round.. Im slowly closing my eyes.. Wait ill be back after putting in my comments.. Mama get ready with ice packs for me, if i cant get thru with comments and get heated up again..
zaaratq thumbnail
Aunt, im like my mama.. Need the peace at heart to read and comment.. When i first read your os, i was so happy because gurti was at top.. So i gave you my lamba comment.. Same for the rest.. Infact im reading over 50 ff and os.. And currently for past month i didnt comment.. Because im not peaceful at heart.. If i get some time off from the missions, ill sit and read your os again from start over coffee and cookies and give you those extra extra extra lamba comments.. I still have many pending comments i need to make on os and ff..

Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

No that's tomorrow. Can't wait to see the muli in it's original size. Because we all know that size matters. 🤣

Yes - the bigger it is, the more nutritious🤣
zaaratq thumbnail
For now in total 20 res posts that i need to edit.. Pity me aunt.. Im sure you will be on heaven reading my comment.. Mama i and my sister thush have one papa that is shreya.. The rest of your bachhas are from dev.. So i only have one papa.. 😳

mona aunt, did you forward my kisses?

my eyes are closing again.. Nope, no luck at fp..

Originally posted by: zaara25

Aunt, im like my mama.. Need the peace at heart to read and comment.. When i first read your os, i was so happy because gurti was at top.. So i gave you my lamba comment.. Same for the rest.. Infact im reading over 50 ff and os.. And currently for past month i didnt comment.. Because im not peaceful at heart.. If i get some time off from the missions, ill sit and read your os again from start over coffee and cookies and give you those extra extra extra lamba comments.. I still have many pending comments i need to make on os and ff..

Awww, it's ok Zaara. I understand. ðŸ¤— I also have tons of OS and FFs to read and comment.