CID

..::..Beherupiya..::.. Aired on 14 th August 2009 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
When I saw the name of the thread I'm really surprised...but after reading all the comments I understand that any time Beherupiya thread can be created...& there is no end of discussion about Beherupiya...a wonderful excellent episode in CID history for which CIDians cried but if it's aired in rerun those CIDians again watched it & again CryCryCry but cant ignore it to watch...Big smile

Edited by debasree04 - 24 May 2011 at 4:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hasini_smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "..::..Beherupiya..::.. Aired on 14 th August 2009 (Page 4)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavanab

no issues ... waise bhi it was just you and me here !!! the discussion can take place in the evening when you and others are here Smile .. it'll be active !!
I am back...r u all continuing?

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
I am here ... but a bit busy ... am very confused with someone's actions !!! anyways ... Will contribute ... but it's just us here Vis !!

mallikaBalu

IF-Dazzler

mallikaBalu

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Good thread chinnu. This is one of my crying favourites.Cry That's because I just can't stop the water works very well knowing what happens. oops. very well knowing now that Daya sir is still very much active in CID. There was a time I'd not click on this episode link as I could not stand seeing Abhijeet sir crying or Freddy sir praying hard.Oh not to forget ACp and Dr.Salunke who considered Daya like his son in those golden days of CID.
The point where Abhijeet enters and the nakli one is seen is the wow scene. No wonder Abhi-Daya team never fails. They trust each other when none can feel the difference!
Lucky are people in real life who get friends like these two officers.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starlit

dayakhtar

Goldie

dayakhtar

it was d 1st episode of CID I hd ever seen (while surfing chanels) n seeing such bonding between d team i started watching it every weak n even collecting older episodes (left wd some of initial cid days) n now my craze of cid is to d peak dt i cant sleep at night wdout watchin 1 or 2 episodes... d credit goes to behroopiya... specially abhi-daya performance... for adding such a crazy fan in their fan list...

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

yeah ... the first scene has already scared me to my wits ... who has the guy become after the plastic surgery ...
Waise ACP sir ka bureau aana ... and then suddenly talking to someone and leaving ... that's unlike ACP sir !!! I'm getting curious !!!

Thank god Daya sir reminded Abhi sir about wearing gloves ... Abhi sir seemed lost and confused !!!

So next ...

Wow ... looks interesting ... The CD says CID khatam on 15th august !!! Wonder what's in store ... hope no major injuries and all !!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

I am here ... but a bit busy ... am very confused with someone's actions !!!
ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

Ok I am anyway continuing 2 Abhijeets.

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
@vis .. not you ... not any IFian rather !!
Well I am continuing ... anyone's reply to my above post ??? warna it seems just me continuing !!

Edited by Bhavanab - 24 May 2011 at 4:29am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top