Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKliciousLand(invitedOnly)13thRK (Page 12)

cool_tuli IF-Rockerz
cool_tuli
cool_tuli

Joined: 10 January 2010
Posts: 7220

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashaj

tuli vs riaLOL
mumbai vs kolkataROFL


yaaa... LOL LOL
m really confused u noe... whom to support n whom not to...
Embarrassed


Embarrassed

cool_tuli IF-Rockerz
cool_tuli
cool_tuli

Joined: 10 January 2010
Posts: 7220

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronojoy_ria

Originally posted by cool_tuli

@ria... ohh bengali???
m also basically from kolkata only... but i stay in mumbai
wow that's cool so can u understand begali
bagla bujte paaro tumi


ofcourse...
aami baadi te bangla ei to kotha boli...
kintu ekhane bolo na beshi naahole asha di aamader jaan khe felbe LOL LOL LOL

wat do u do???
ronojoy_ria IF-Sizzlerz
ronojoy_ria
ronojoy_ria

Joined: 21 November 2008
Posts: 16650

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_tuli

Originally posted by ronojoy_ria

Originally posted by cool_tuli

@ria... ohh bengali???
m also basically from kolkata only... but i stay in mumbai
wow that's cool so can u understand begali
bagla bujte paaro tumi


ofcourse...
aami baadi te bangla ei to kotha boli...
kintu ekhane bolo na beshi naahole asha di aamader jaan khe felbe LOL LOL LOL

wat do u do???
hmm i work in computers and u
ashaj IF-Sizzlerz
ashaj
ashaj

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 20291

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_tuli

Originally posted by ashaj

tuli vs riaLOL
mumbai vs kolkataROFL


yaaa... LOL LOL
m really confused u noe... whom to support n whom not to...
Embarrassed


Embarrassed
like meLOL
cool_tuli IF-Rockerz
cool_tuli
cool_tuli

Joined: 10 January 2010
Posts: 7220

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
@ria... I meant about studies

I jus completed my 12th std... M waiting for my results to cum soon
cool_tuli IF-Rockerz
cool_tuli
cool_tuli

Joined: 10 January 2010
Posts: 7220

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashaj

Originally posted by cool_tuli

Originally posted by ashaj

tuli vs riaLOL
mumbai vs kolkataROFL


yaaa... LOL LOL
m really confused u noe... whom to support n whom not to...
Embarrassed


Embarrassed
like meLOL


yaaa... LOL but u r from Banglore so y do u want 2 support CSK???? Embarrassed
cool_tuli IF-Rockerz
cool_tuli
cool_tuli

Joined: 10 January 2010
Posts: 7220

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
btw asha di... y r u going invisible time to time???
ronojoy_ria IF-Sizzlerz
ronojoy_ria
ronojoy_ria

Joined: 21 November 2008
Posts: 16650

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_tuli

@ria... I meant about studies

I jus completed my 12th std... M waiting for my results to cum soon
i am also talking about that
u asked me what i do ?so my ans is i work in computers i work ong rpahics sound recording and video amking editting like that ok

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index