India-Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

Sometimes Toasty's attitude gets on my nerves

srimad0203 Newbie
srimad0203
srimad0203

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
I really like the amount of patience and tolerance she has when it comes to her in laws  but sometimes she behaves as if she has no self respect, after all these issues she is still being extra nice to them . On  the other hand, when her mother tantrums her in laws, she reacts angrily. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalsmile365dayserum_emikulvasudhaami_31rockinsuperstarbholabearnycsweetie

Cinderella100 Goldie
Cinderella100
Cinderella100

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Toasty has accepted her inlaws as her family despite their faults.  Unlike Malti she does't want to turn against them.   She is waiting for the day the misunderstanding is cleared & she gets to go  back home.   I dont agree with Toasty's behaviour but her reactions now is in tune with her character.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smile365daysscinerdbbbcccnycsweetie

scinerd Goldie
scinerd
scinerd

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
i get what ur saying but toasty parents love her unconditionally. her in laws she still needs to win over> thats  why she is like this. if she acts like how she does with her family and friends it will never work

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smile365daysCinderella100bbbccc

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
People take love from parents and friends for granted. Toasty thinks her family will always love her, which is probably true. So she focuses on keeping her in-laws happy.

BTW - this is the story of ALL soaps. "Bahus" have no feelings except to be doormats.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smile365daysharshadisbestami_31Cinderella100nycsweetie

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged

What I love about this serial is consistency, pick any serial today you watch after a while, all characters are different. Here Toasty from begining is very understanding, loving her mom but not like her. She is like her dad who trust people and believe we have more good people in world than bad.

Toasty is strong, who has self respect and she know how to get it from others if someone not giving her. She changed all even Malti in the process, Pashu even can't neglect her presence behind his big male ego.

And agree with Neha, no girl can treat her inlaws as HER own family and friends. There is thin line which we better not cross, it cause more problems later.

Waiting to get the things correct by original source, Malti actually. She has to speak up.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smile365daysscinerd

Naina007 Goldie
Naina007
Naina007

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Is Toasty a fictional character in today's world? Or are there people who still think like her?
zeezee09 Senior Member
zeezee09
zeezee09

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina007

Is Toasty a fictional character in today's world? Or are there people who still think like her?

Good point Niana. Patience is the mother of virtue. But one can endure only so much and the break is eventual. When you are faced with such unabiding , illogical  indivduals who refuse to give you a chance to explain how can one keep cool. In our world this charachter is non-existent As in all soaps due to story line the charachters never ever blurts out the truth or explaination which to me is so frustrating

kulsidhu Groupbie
kulsidhu
kulsidhu

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Todays generation is quite different. They cannot tolerate anything. But I have seen few people just alike Toasty, never says any words about their in-laws. One of my bhabhi, she is married to my cousin, she is just like that.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index