Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Discussion Thread - May 23rd-27th, 2011 (Page 3)

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Going to post here because the WU thread will probably be closed soon.

1.  Runjhun and Guddu wore matching pink outfits.  On purpose? I think so. LOL

2.  Runjhun lost in thought as she admired Guddu was funny.  Guddu being clueless and not realizing what she was lost in thought about was even funnier.  What a doofus.  Though, I think he does not believe Runjhun sees him in that light so he did not even consider it.

3.  The way Guddu said Hi How are you Kukkan was just plain creepy.

4.  Guddu grabbing Runjhun and pulling her inside...I think he meant to just pull her inside and give her the money... he was excited and couldn't wait.  However, I think he and she both got lost in each others eyes.  It seemed like Guddu had to snap himself out of it and remember why he pulled her inside.  I feel like I can see the scene where Guddu pulls her inside quickly and talks to her excitedly... so adding the staring was just a way to throw the two of them off.  I loved that he grabbed her hand and she wasn't upset at the touch.

5.  Him asking her whether she wanted him to come see Amma as well.  Really really liked that scene.

6.  Bhang scene.  I hope that this shows Runjhun how kind Guddu is... i.e. he won't take advantage of her even though things could have happened.  Hoping there is a reason for the bhang business.

I hope this happens:LOL
LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesDhanujpLoveGudduEtna_DiaJulie0001bhavni88InfofanAreYaar

Etna_Dia Goldie
Etna_Dia
Etna_Dia

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
@ edabella

No, I don't think that Mahadevi will have an abortion, she may try it, but I dont think that she will succed! It will be a too easy escape for Mitho and Rajju, they have to go through all the agony that Amma and Runjhun went through  went when R was unjustly accused of not being a decent girl.
       We all know that Mahadevi's problems will have a happy end, but first of all Mitho and Rajju need to learn their lesson.

Edited by etna - 25 May 2011 at 2:16am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenEmeraldPleiadesAginaya69LoveGudduedabella

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Just watched yesterday's epi...

Guddu was adorableeeLOL...I think we all have a weakness for that adorable smile of his :P

I was just watching with my jaw dropped open at the unbelievable amount of POLITENESS with which he was treating the customers...lol...banda sach mein kaafi sudhar raha hai. No wonder RJ was watching with a big proud smile...lol

The last GR scene was sweet and pretty much typical GR despite the brief staring bit...they throw in these bits from time to time I guess like they did with that scene when they talk in the bathroom too to remind the audience that RJ too feels a pull...lol...anyways I thought it was so sweet how proudly he handed her his first earnings and the way he understood that she'd want to share it with Amma...RJ's smiles at him in this scene were very nice too...she looks so much prettier when she smiles, seriously.

Oh and on a random note, Vishnu-Kalsanmwali's haathapaayi and the way they were pushing Billo out of the way and on to the bed...LMAO I really cracked up...such MAD characters these are...lol

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenEmeraldPleiadesLoveGudduJulie0001bhavni88Infofan

nadeera Groupbie
nadeera
nadeera

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
there's something about the show...i always keep smiling when i watch the show...as soon as it goes on ...Humri bhagonwaaaliii...i start smiling for whole 30 minutes...Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenEmeraldLoveGuddujps01edabellabhavni88bee5

bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadeera

there's something about the show...i always keep smiling when i watch the show...as soon as it goes on ...Humri bhagonwaaaliii...i start smiling for whole 30 minutes...Smile

totally agree its a great show..the best..Clap

sad to hear that it may end..Cry
simran_singh_24 IF-Rockerz
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
@ edabella

I think Devi will attempt abortion and end up in hospital in that process then s*** will hit the fan.
Would really love to see some poetic justice done for all that the M& M's did to ruin RJ's reputation.
Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Today's episode did not live up to the expectations at all. Very disappointing. A whole episode of Gunjhun but no substance at all. H and N were disappointing today. They probably heard of the show ending.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesJulie0001

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Hmmm I haven't watched the epi yet but then I never expected GR to have a profound TALK session with RJ out of her senses...today's epi just seems to be about her loosening up...I don't think this has anything to do with the news of the show ending...maybe it's weighing on your minds and that makes you think so but the show doesn't seem like it's already ruined :S

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesAginaya69Julie0001LoveGuddu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index