Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hima - hope your back pain is better.

wow you have updated anokha pyar, me will read it and put my comments by the weekend. Hope that is ok with you.
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Crazies good night bye...
divareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

my knuckles are hurting badly ... if we all are typing then y no improvement 😭me clueless 😭 

hi reena ... dont enter surnames not necessary ... tht will b waste of time ...

even 3 letter name will work & is best ...

group hug everyone ... me back 2 business ...petition sign karo ...

Hima and all - me understand all our pain. we just have to keep signing. We have done 23,752. Lets aim for 50,000

Hima - how is your back

all@ Group hug for all the pain we all are going throughπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by: sakshi.ekansh

@priti- hi dear! I am find bs fingers saath nhi de rhi... Signing the petions na ... And yes i am new here thats why its first time... So hw r u?

same here i am also signing it..since morning...ab toh fingers sunn ho gayein hain..and u know what due to thunder and lightning there was no electricity here.. but jaise hi light aayi.. HALLA BOL diya to save our GHSP/MAANEET...i am good sakshi...so did u liked today's epi?
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
@mona di- gud nite di swt maaneet dreams!
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@prithi-aww dear no power but so happy u r online today...

@hima, reena, saakshi...take care dearies...

@mona-gn sweet maaneet dreams dear

@all...now v all MAANEETIANS have to show prove that Our MAANEET r our lives heart heartbeat breath soul and everything...V have to show that v can live without water, food, sleep but not without Our MAANEET...V will surely succeed in 'SAVING OUR GHSP OUR MAANEET'...

now back to signing...
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sptrno

@prithi-aww dear no power but so happy u r online today...

@hima, reena, saakshi...take care dearies...

@mona-gn sweet maaneet dreams dear

@all...now v all MAANEETIANS have to show it that Our MAANEET r our lives heart heartbeat breath soul and everything...V have to show that v can live without water, food, sleep but not without Our MAANEET...V will surely succeed in 'SAVING OUR GHSP OUR MAANEET'...

now back to signing...

ya spee...bahut restless ho gayi thi main...but now i am happy...to meet u all...
and to save MAANEET/GHSP...mission...
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
same here i am also signing it..since morning...ab toh fingers sunn ho gayein hain..and u know what due to thunder and lightning there was no electricity here.. but jaise hi light aayi.. HALLA BOL diya to save our GHSP/MAANEET...i am good sakshi...so did u liked today's epi?
Omg! Thank god yahan electricity cutoff nhi hua... Didnt want 2 miss any chance... We have 2 save GHSP! Todays epi was okay 4 me coz our maan will now return... But i didnt like tejjy insulting maan... Yeah its genuin that they had to show their anger after the relevation of such a big truth coz if they wud hug them after that then it wud b illogical.. But maan ko koi kuch kehta hai na to i feel really bad... Hw do u like 2days epi?
same here i am also signing it..since morning...ab toh fingers sunn ho gayein hain..and u know what due to thunder and lightning there was no electricity here.. but jaise hi light aayi.. HALLA BOL diya to save our GHSP/MAANEET...i am good sakshi...so did u liked today's epi?[/QUOTE]
Omg! Thank god yahan electricity cutoff nhi hua... Didnt want 2 miss any chance... We have 2 save GHSP! Todays epi was okay 4 me coz our maan will now return... But i didnt like tejjy insulting maan... Yeah its genuin that they had to show their anger after the relevation of such a big truth coz if they wud hug them after that then it wud b illogical.. But maan ko koi kuch kehta hai na to i feel really bad... Hw do u like 2days epi?[/QUOTE] where r u from sakshi?
mere yahan toh light ka bahut bura haal hai...anyways me too didn't liked that pointed finger of TEJI...par use pata nahin hai ki uska paala kisse pada hai...MSK jab apne poore rang mein aayega toh sabke hosh ud jaayenge...
@hima...i just read ur anokha pyaar...
and i have commented too...tum dekh lena...
loved it yaar...