Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@mona yes at last jugnu's maama jasosi..kuch kam ka tha..
@hima me too want teji to face msk...tab ayega maja...
hii crazies how r u all?
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
@all Signatures itne dheere dheere q bad rhe hain... Hum sb to sign kar rhe hain na... My patience level is going down...
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aash name dalo ..and right ID . One Id se many name sign kar sakte ho...
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hi preeti

hi sakshi..

hi sam
hii aash...
i am signing the petiton again and again...
par samajh mein nahin aa raha hai ki increase ho raha hai ki nahin...
do i have to sign from a different ids...plzzz tell me guys?
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

hi preeti

hi sakshi..

hi sam

hi di! Hw r u? Have u checked my sazaa... I have cmpleted it... Right now indulge in petitions...
sumona28 thumbnail
Mujhe aur koi vhi name yaad nahi aa rah hai ...
sumona28 thumbnail
Please  keep hitting on Chaskameter . Navya is just 10 points behind...
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res

SAVE OUR GHSP OUR MAANEET...

Edited after epi

Episode was awesome...finally MAANEET's truth is out...Loved MAANEET's expressions today...DD and GC were awesome like always...

Mamaji ki wajah se sach iss tarah saamne aaya...Mamaji aaj finally proved he is a talented jasoos!

When  the truth came out and when Beeji was initially only pointing fingers towards Maan to how he cud lie and backstab and all, it was really beautiful and touchy to see how Geet was defending her Maan and his actions thru her eyes as well as her silence...Geet' eyes and words expressed her respect, admiration, pride and love for her Maan and Geet wanted to tell everyone that her Maan is a man of principles...Geet wanted to make Maasi teji and all realize that they r having a false impression abt Maan...Geet can never see her Maan being insulted or humiliated by others afterall MAANEET r one so even their self-respect and self-esteem is one so both cannot see others insulting their beloved their life in front of each other...MAANEET did not lie but were hiding the truth bcuz of the circumstances and they were waiting for the right moment...

Maasi and Teji felt MAANEET cheated them and hurt them...Geet's tears of pain, guilt and sorry while she was trying to explaining it to everyone and then in Maasi's room...Geet was trying her best to explain it to them but nobody was ready to listen...Right now they do not know  about MAANEET's divine and sacred bond, their true divine and genuine feelings and that MAANEET r epitome of truth honesty and transparency...so Maasi and Teji r having such a wrong opinion abt MAANEET...MAANEET were not lying but hiding the truth for a while because they were waiting for the right moment to tell everyone...hiding something for a while for a good and noble reason is considered higher than zillion truths and MAANEET were doing the same  for a noble reason MAANEET did all this just to show it to Maasi's family the divinity, purity and truth of MAANEET's relationship atooth ristha and to show that both r the happiest with each other and both r the luckiest to have found each other...Once Maasi Teji and all wud realize this abt MAANEET's relationship then everything will be fine...i feel Pammi will make Maasi and Teji understand MAANEET's bond and how both can go to any extent for each other and how their life starts and ends with each other...Maan tells Geet it is better to go back to Delhi for the timebeing and later comeback and explain everything to Maasi teji and all...Geet's pain, worry and concern is also understandable...she does not want to leave her Maasi's family in so much pain...more than pain Geet does not want her Maasi Teji and all to have a wrong opinion abt her Maan...let's c wat happense 2mrw...May be MAANEET will clear everything before going to Delhi...MAANEET wud go back to delhi with blessings of Maasi Teji and all afterall MAANEET cannot leave their dear and near ones in pain, MAANEET r known for spreading happiness, love and positivity...

Teji was speaking to Maan with so much anger and hatred bcuz he feels Maan has hurt his sister Geet and for hiding his identity...then how come teji does not realize even his wife Pammi is someone's sister daughter...how can Teji not see that he is hurting Pammi so much...MAANEET  were hiding truth bcuz they wanted to show the strength, purity, divinity and truth of their bond of care and love, mutual trust, understanding, transparency, honesty, pride, respect, admiration and worship and also to make Maasi teji and all believe that MAANEET will be the happiest with each other...But teji did not even try to listen to Maan...May be teji has forgotten the feelings of love concern and respect like poor Pammi always says...just hope MAANEET wud make teji realize his mistake of mistreating his wife Pammi bcuz Pammi is such  a sweet loving and caring person she truly deserves all the love, respect and happiness from her husband...

Lucky and Preetho were hilarious!

Loved the precap...so emotional and beautiful precap...MAANEET r going back to Delhi...

Now back to signing petitions and sending messages...I'm sure V all MAANEETIANS will be successful in our mission our dream our wish of saving 'Our Life Our GHSP Our MAANEET'...

Also please comment on DD's and GC's profile, pics, videos on IF, hit chaska meter, vote for Gold Awards...
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago