Navya
Navya

Are ANYA going genuinely ? (Page 2)

unknown2341 IF-Rockerz
unknown2341
unknown2341

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
What you have tell is very very correct ya

I cannot tolerate it now also,if this story goes like this everybody hate navya serial,the serial lost its place,

Very very irritating in seeing Anant now,girl is not like a playing doll,if he plays when he plays and throw it when he doesn't want it

Director want to think and do this serial in the way to anant fight for his love ,he is boy he is not having that much courage to fight for his love,then what purpose he is doing romance and all

Hate very much now Anant

be-happy-always Goldie
be-happy-always
be-happy-always

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by supria

Hi, a very logical question...esp for ananth, n the promo has really put me off him...how cud he do this self-talk now? Shudnt he have done that much before...esp before calling her out to meet him at nite? whats the sanskaar he is thinking of? touch, hug n kiss a gal n say sorry my family somes first? What family does he have? his uncle is treated worse than a servant by his supposeldy ideal grandpa n bus daadi...his bro is stuck with a sick life partner whose loose talk cant be tolerated even for a few secs? n by listening to his ideal family n their sanskaars, getting engaged to shagun, what ideals will he be following? pining for navya within his heart of hearts, for he says if i run away from u, its like runnign away from myself? n whats so bad abt navya that he cant talk of her to his family? Shes decent n comes from a good family...maybe not as rich as famous as his? Well, so finally the creatives have done what we thot wud be different in this show..
Ya, for it is NAYI DHADKAN, NAYI SOCH!!

a hero who wud stand by his love...n ananth has gone too far ahead...of course navya was mad abt him from the start n he knew her feelings too, y did he give her a chance n encourage her to get close to him...y is he behaving so funny by saying if im with u, i have to leave all my sanskaar n family behind? Crazy Ananth! hate him after this promo! really dont know for how long ill watch this show if ananth betrays navya!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index