Romona26
Romona26

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
or is it not KAran and Abha's child ?
Jalkaur Senior Member
Jalkaur
Jalkaur

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Just a thought- Asmi could be Abha's daughter. Shelly may have planned it to have made up that Abha had a miscarriage but she gave birth to Asmi and Shelly coincidentally 'may' or 'may not' have been pregnant- Shelly may have wanted give an heir to the family and claimed Asmi to be  her daughter???  I don't watch the show just read the updates here so I am not sure if they showed Shelly being pregnant. From reading the updates here it seems Asmi loves being around Abha.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babu2008ALUJNA21

rianna Groupbie
rianna
rianna

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
no, it can't be Abha's child because abha was only a few weeks, not more than 2 months, when she fell and had the miscarriage.  She said that she had an 'accident' and lost the baby.  But I also don't think that is shelly's kid.  She may have lost her baby or made up this whole pregnancy thing to introduce a child in the family to manipulate the family.  She has no attachment to the kid from the way it looks so I don't think that is her child.  may have adopted or switch someone's kid.  But I strongly feel it is not abha's in anyway...unless CV is going to make up stuff out of the ordinary which is not unlike them...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ReadLo

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index