Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
                                                  Discussion of the week

Hello People,
I'm here with a new topic that is delicated to Public Prosecuters. We know Mohnish Behl is appearing in Adaalat as KD's first male opponent. Well, a male lawyer has been featured before in horse chase episode. But just for the first court scene. MB is gonna be there for the entire episode and many are excited for him. So here we can discuss about the male lawyer being featured in Adaalat as KD's opponent. Till now we had Maya, Pranali and one more for 3 episodes that was Rohini Malik. I opened a poll earlier to compare Maya and her and it was successful too. So here express your views on this matter. Smile
One more thing, do you think that more male lawyers can appear after MB?Tongue
Also like female opponents, male opponents can be changed too.Big smile
So enjoy the discussion and have a great time.Smile
One more thing, try to  post comments on your own views more than just hitting like.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutireddygr8ayeshakdHaHaHeHe-Hupp

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW - KD's Male Opponents." in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
9 views and no reply?Confused

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
 thanx  shruti for creating this thread , as a mohnish  fan too i m eager to see him  as lawyer and that too kd's oppnonent . it will be thrilling to watch  both of them  fighting for culprit... as u   wrote in ur topic  that  many  male lawyer will be featured???  as recently  in one article i had read that biweekly going to have new cameos . then i think that  yeah we will hv to get many attractive male n female lawyers who will make show watchable and  enthrall viewers...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shruti

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
@vikrant - I agree, hope they are able to continue good episodes even after the biweekly schedule.

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
 i dont want  them to drag story and  nor spoil show ...

-Shruti

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Exactly. They should appoint good writers as well as directers. Also good artists.

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
I am totally game for Mohnish Behl in the show and what i think is that it should not be a cameo but a recurring role because watching RR and
MB in the same show will be just amazing for viewers.. 

I even liked the first male prosecuter featured in Adaalat.. 
he was quite good :)

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
I didn't like the first one. Actually first time he was featured and I had no idea about that so didn't like him much.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.