India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Vimal & Ranchod...

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Today's episode this 2 brother 's conversation by the river is so heart touching and sad ...Unhappy..Vimal is really a very understanding and loving  brother ...so many things he has said to Ranchod about love which is really  true...i am happy that atleast Vimal knows R's pain ..and will stand by his side ..always..such a good brother...Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyoti98mingaaachuchachu

Jyoti98 Newbie
Jyoti98
Jyoti98

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
I Think Vimal Will Stand By Ranchod Cause He Know What Happened.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvManan13kinu17

khyser2k11 Goldie
khyser2k11
khyser2k11

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
yeah...atleast ranchod could share his pain withsome one...yesterday's episode was so painful...ranchod the broken heart

aachuchachukinu17

rubysk IF-Rockerz
rubysk
rubysk

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Yes i also liked. The way vimal understands Ranchod & his feeling. When Ranchod tells When Karan comes to know that i proposed to Abha, How he feels... That time vimal answeres to Ranchod very gracefully...

aachuchachukinu17

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khyser2k11

yeah...atleast ranchod could share his pain withsome one...yesterday's episode was so painful...ranchod the broken heart
yes it was very painful episode...i dont know how this stupid track will continue...poor RanchodCry
kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by r.s.s.

Yes i also liked. The way vimal understands Ranchod & his feeling. When Ranchod tells When Karan comes to know that i proposed to Abha, How he feels... That time vimal answeres to Ranchod very gracefully...
yes he did..i like Vimal's character day by day...such a wonderful brother...yes u r right..Vimal's answers were awesome...i am happy that he is with Ranchod and will be...
-Pine- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pine-
-Pine-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
yes it is good to know that ranchod has a shoulder he can leen on for support,someone he can talk to and share his pains with.my heart aches terribly for ranchod and i do not want him to die,i just want him to get his s.hare of hapiness after all he has been through.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kinu17

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
was this the samw vimal that once insulted ranchod...and wants him out of the house...he once told ranchod that he can never take karan's place in abha's life...in his house and his heart...

it was a touching moment between two brothers...everyone including abha forgot ranchod's pain...everyone was happy with karan's return...but te vimal knows hios brother's pain...how much he has been shattered and broken deep inside because ranchod loves abha dearly...

the river moments of vimal=ranchod was indeed very touching...i had tears...

vimal was right...ranchod no matter how much he hides his pain..anger...tears...its revealed in his eyes...and love just happens...it never sees relationships and all to happen...when it happens its just happens...its not his ranchod's fault that he loves abha...

and even Dr Aru's words was very touching...i began to love the chemistry between Dr Aru and Ranchod...they both sailing in the same boat...and they both can create a wonderful bond

everyone is more close to karan...but then vimal is very close to ranchod...i think vimal was never even close to karan in initial days...

at least there is one shoulder to cry for ranchod...or else everyone is busy with karan...karan...karan...i am disappointed with abha...how could she ignore ranchod's feelings...she knows what he feels for her...what he treats her...she never even utter one word to make him feel better...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kinu17

Go to top