India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

||.. Bebo Fan Club ||.. (Page 124)

Ishradivanluver IF-Sizzlerz
Ishradivanluver
Ishradivanluver

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
its alright ruky even i was shocked when zoobi told me she works so hard for us and people just copy her it hurts Ouch

zoobi: yeah they were cute i loved them in the piya piya dance

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786ZoobiDoobi

khajju IF-Rockerz
khajju
khajju

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
hawww kitney besharam ho tum log...mere hii ka jawab bhi nhi diya Ouch
mariasrk IF-Sizzlerz
mariasrk
mariasrk

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Originally posted by Kabeer.

See Zoobi from the little I know if they did take your ideas then that is in a way a tribute to you they were obviously impressed with your input so decided to follow the bad thing about it is not giving credit to you no specific mention which is blatantly wrong & deserves opprobrium especially if they were your 'friends'
i am not really upset with my friends. There is a history to that too. I was insulted by the same person who posted those categories a few weeks ago. She called me Dumb. n now she jst called me COW. after listening to all this, do i want them to use my work? Angry
]

Are you upset with me ?Big smile
ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
I want them to remove it...I dont want to go there anymore. So what if I am a SRK fan but nooo...i cant go there anymore.

Bebo:

'Untouchables' demand removal of Bollywood star

Saif Ali Khan and Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor interact with media as they arrive at the International Indian Film Academy, or IIFA, awards event in Colombo last year. - AP File Photo

MUMBAI: A Bollywood studio has dismissed a complaint from a group representing oppressed low-caste Hindus, asking for a top actor to be removed from a starring role in a new film because of his background.

Prakash Jah Productions said a Dalit activist group had asked for Saif Ali Khan to be dropped from the film "Aarakshan" (Reservation).

The group said it was "vehemently opposed" to Khan's casting as a Dalit "because he is of Muslim royal heritage", which made him unsuitable for the role.

India's 160 million Dalits were once known as "untouchables" and given the most menial jobs. Many still face discrimination, are forbidden to use communal wells and excluded from social events, despite anti-discrimination laws.

But Bollywood director Prakash Jha, head of the production house, said in an emailed statement that the group's argument was "absurd and totally goes against the spirit of freedom and equality".

He has now sent an open letter to the group, stating that it was impossible to recast the role as shooting had finished.

He added: "India is a fully democratic country with full rights and freedom to tell stories through our movies. Social, political and religious issues can be spoken about and depicted on screen."

The film, which also stars Amitabh Bachchan and Deepika Padukone, is a drama based on the controversial policy of reserved posts in jobs in government and the education sector based on caste.

Jha said Khan had been chosen purely for his acting abilities and promised to show both sides of the "reservation" argument. The group's call for Khan's removal "increases discrimination", he added.

Saif Ali Khan is a Bollywood A-lister and sometimes referred to as the "chota nawab" (little prince). His father, Mansoor Ali Khan is the ninth Nawab (Muslim prince) of Pataudi and a former India cricket captain.

His grandfather, Iftikhar Ali Khan, the eighth nawab, played cricket for both India and England.

IshradivanluverZoobiDoobi

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kabeer.

Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

i am not really upset with my friends. There is a history to that too. I was insulted by the same person who posted those categories a few weeks ago. She called me Dumb. n now she jst called me COW. after listening to all this, do i want them to use my work? Angry

Now that I didn't know a little knowledge is dangerous in my case, I take that back Zubi , pehlay batana tha na. Best thing to do is to forget about them simple. Goli maar
Goli nahi maar sakti naa. Jail jaon gi main LOL
I am jst mad Kabeer. I got Mods involved.

@Hey khajju - sorry missed ur post. so much going on right now. Embarrassed
Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

kareena-2~8.jpg

I love her hands

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mariasrkruky786ZoobiDoobi

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mariam_

its alright ruky even i was shocked when zoobi told me she works so hard for us and people just copy her it hurts Ouch
zoobi: yeah they were cute i loved them in the piya piya dance
I do Mariam I really work hard for this FC i have never done that for anyone before Embarrassed not even my job LOL
Piya Piya I luv this song. Hey I also like chori chori but the story wasn't good but i like that movie. and Sallu Blushing

Ishradivanluverruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
kareena~41.jpg

mariasrkZoobiDoobi

Go to top