Fatal attraction...

Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi everyone :) good mrng well jab beeti raat anya ke scenes se saji ho toh mrng toh good hogii hii...ok...before i pour in my thoughts in this thread i would lyk to say that navya and anant really share a great chemistry and literally set the Screen on fire ;) but one thing that i dont ...what to sax?...ok i knw u wont agree but hope u all wil find no offence...but i hope navya and anant's love story isn't all about physical attraction...i mean whenever navya is with anant he always wants to do something lol i think thats probably the way he finds to show HIS NEWLY FOUND EMOTIONS...OF LOVE...but i always believe pyar aisa ho ki onscreen couple meelon durr bhi khadey ho...toh bhi mehsoos ho...i knw u might not agree but i wish they didnt dub anant's voice and showed a nice and long Heart to heart anya talk :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
actaully...after yesterdays episode...i had the feeling that...its not just physical attraction to anant ๐Ÿ˜‰...especially the promo...until now he was quite oblivious to other facts of life...but after yest he seems to think his future with navya.๐Ÿ˜..in the promo,he says he would lose his family if he chose navya...that means he is considering her as the most important member of his life๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...equal to his own family๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...well...thats a start.๐Ÿ˜‰..!...and actually, if he does decide to keep himself away from her, then its clear that its more than just physical attraction to him๐Ÿ˜ณ...he doesnt want to mess up her life...promise her something and if he family disagrees then break her๐Ÿ˜’...
until know...he was just bekaboo and his brain had been temporarily shut down๐Ÿ˜†..now he is definitely thinking about navya and his future..๐Ÿ˜‰
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: deeps07

actaully...after yesterdays episode...i had the feeling that...its not just physical attraction to anant ๐Ÿ˜‰...especially the promo...until now he was quite oblivious to other facts of life...but after yest he seems to think his future with navya.๐Ÿ˜..in the promo,he says he would lose his family if he chose navya...that means he is considering her as the most important member of his life๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...equal to his own family๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...well...thats a start.๐Ÿ˜‰..!...and actually, if he does decide to keep himself away from her, then its clear that its more than just physical attraction to him๐Ÿ˜ณ...he doesnt want to mess up her life...promise her something and if he family disagrees then break her๐Ÿ˜’...
until know...he was just bekaboo and his brain had been temporarily shut down๐Ÿ˜†..now he is definitely thinking about navya and his future..๐Ÿ˜‰

yah exactly i m also happy that he thinks about that Navya is his part of life also now he had got confused what to doo he thinks navyaa se dooor jaana bhi ab uske lyay mushkil hoga and family se bhii just see both came in his equal status and now he will be trying to back off but actually he cant!!!
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Hmm u r right deeps i hope they show it that anant is a brainy sweetheart not just BEKABOO ;)
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Yup silla navya has become family affair :D but i hope he doesnt change his behaviour to keep away from navya otherwise poor girl wil be heart broken :(
anisharoy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya they are physically attracted but they also share a special bond which can't be consider as attraction...

i am sure that for navya this relationship means a lot ...she is getting out of her shell ...doing things which she can't even dream to do..

but for anant i don't know...i think he demands a lot...but when it comes to giving back he just back out...

even navya's family is protective and he knows that but he never   tried to understand but when it comes about his own family he want her to understand his situation...
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail

Originally posted by: anisharoy1

ya they are physically attracted but they also share a special bond which can't be consider as attraction...

i am sure that for navya this relationship means a lot ...she is getting out of her shell ...doing things which she can't even dream to do..

but for anant i don't know...i think he demands a lot...but when it comes to giving back he just back out...

even navya's family is protective and he knows that but he never   tried to understand but when it comes about his own family he want her to understand his situation...

sahii kahaa...navyaa is indeed coming out of her shy self...i loved the way she got rid of appy and all smiles she ran out to meet anant...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰
-veena.shona- thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

i agree wid u๐Ÿ˜ณ

for Anant, Navya has bcum d mst imp person of his life๐Ÿ˜ƒ

PT_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hope
he considers navya an imp part of his life n heart n willl choose her