India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Angad oppiste Sara in RMJ

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
We want angad oppisite sara in ram miliye jodi. Angad and sara are the best couple on television industry. they are so famous and so popular. i would love to see sara and angad in rmj

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Debdatta_18_Palmonal2912priyaptkqSisisoukamalineeshinings_salekhskamaniShabnamSahebilukin4goodSoapDEE2803sri11suresh555OLGNES-ParidhiHolic-zan101yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Yes I have read that Nishant is leaving at the end of June...Sara & Angad are best friends and their chemistry was barely explored in Bidaai, because they had such a sad story...I would love to see Angad in RMJ opposite Sara...I know hes in Phulwa but I really wish he can be in RMJ opposite Sara...they have killer chemistry which is rare on television..they shine together.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

monal2912Debdatta_18_Palshinings_salekhpriyaptkqzan101-ParidhiHolic-

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
i am not a big fan of rmj i just watch for sara because i waanna support her but if nishant is going i think angad and sara would make a great pair fro ram miliye jodi. they are magical couples and there are less words to describe sara and angad chemistry. so i think angad should play a lead oppisite to sara in ram miliye jodi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Debdatta_18_Palpriyaptkq-ParidhiHolic-yanks28

Debdatta_18_Pal Newbie
Debdatta_18_Pal
Debdatta_18_Pal

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Angad hasija would be the best option to star opposite Sara khan in rmj. . . They two r onsceen as well as off screen best buddies. . . N their chemisty is d best . . No doubt. , it will b gr8 2 see our dream n most loveable jodi onsceen again. . .they r magical. . The best. . . .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shinings_salekhpriyaptkq-ParidhiHolic-yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debdatta_18_Pal

Angad hasija would be the best option to star opposite Sara khan in rmj. . . They two r onsceen as well as off screen best buddies. . . N their chemisty is d best . . No doubt. , it will b gr8 2 see our dream n most loveable jodi onsceen again. . .they r magical. . The best. . . .

They just sparkle when they are together...romantic scenes between them are extremely sensual and natural... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaptkq-ParidhiHolic-

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

They just sparkle when they are together...romantic scenes between them are extremely sensual and natural... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

you all are right they are one of the best jodi. they have a beautiful chemistry. And there is something special about them which makes them more special and their friendship and understnading offscreen make them more special. inshallah they stay best friends forever

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaptkq-ParidhiHolic-yanks28

-ParidhiHolic- IF-Sizzlerz
-ParidhiHolic-
-ParidhiHolic-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafeek

Originally posted by yanks28

you all are right they are one of the best jodi. they have a beautiful chemistry. And there is something special about them which makes them more special and their friendship and understnading offscreen make them more special. inshallah they stay best friends forever
ofcourse THEY HAVE A BLASING CHEMISTRY...if nishant is  leaving..then we want our angad back opp to our princes...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaptkq

-ParidhiHolic- IF-Sizzlerz
-ParidhiHolic-
-ParidhiHolic-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Guys pls email to zee too for angad's opp to sara pls guys nd caryy on FB zee tv's official page

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaptkq

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index