Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Shows focusing on children/babies (Page 2)

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
when it come to father daughter relationship for me it's always remineds anmol and tammy... What a beautiful bond this father and daughter shared on screen... That beautiful bond made ragini to adres him as 'tammy ka papa' awww... How sweet it sounds.
Tammy's father (anmol) just want his sweet angel's happines... Nothing more than that. And he will make her angel's wish come true. No doubt about it... I just hope bidaai 2 will be back with tammy's wish come true...ops... And also with our wish too... Hope jr Anmol will be jurt like his papa... Specialy his lips... Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor

Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
really missing bidaai
bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Aww I have tears when I see shows with baby focusing

Indeed his other shows are showing baby tracks

When Vasu teases Anmol and Ragini about a wish which Tammana wanted her own chota Bhai  I was like so sweet ,,,I couldimagine Anmol holding jr, Anmol and the way eh was  all in blushes that smile said it all that he wanted to always be a papa for  a little boy a bundle of their own a family he always looked for , with Tammy he did get  loads of  his family , a wish which must be running at teh back of his mind...

We want a continuation of the story where it left of  for season two, new pathways to life for Anmol and Ragini  would be so interesting

If other shows continue on teh baby track which they cannot for long they have to show  younger kids  then a leap needs to be taken otherwise they will have to  close the show with happy ending so if othershows take leaps and show  kids older then Bidaaii could have easily continued  at teh stage where we had Tammy being 8 years and the jr anmol born

Hoping season two will have such  to show

Rajan ji please  bring Anmol and Ragini back with loads of bundle of joy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorrekha02tvmyloveWonderfullifesaveeta24

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
So many shows where the protagonist is either pregnant or having a miscarriage or taking care of a baby of a dear relation. The list is long, Bidaai went a step forward took a relation between a child and parents to a new level, A strong build up is needed to make Tammy Khushi more popular as the ones who are popular right now are their parents. I see no news yet of who are going to play grownup Tammy Kushi so I still have hopes of seeing Bidaai2 with the two newly wedded couples and their young children. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorshanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
I agree rekha I was reading saveetas ff and ragini sareen foundation
Maan there can be such beautiful stories weaved around these two
I just want the story after 13th nov
Angini have great potential
Their silence speak volumes and I would love to see the bade achey lagthey hai love in them
Other Shows will have babies for the longest duration be it ccmb or yrkkh unless they need to take a leap and show the protagonists parents of teens or even 7 or 8 years
Also with all shows getting to masala types I hope b2 can come back soon with angini and their story or even saveetas ff a new take with angini anmol sareen and ragini sharma

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizortvmyloverekha02

Go to top