Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Aamir-Salman's marriage pact (Page 3)

lalixlily IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Omnipotence IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged

sheee IF-Rockerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lalixlily

Originally posted by sweet coco

Salman did love Aish genuinely.
As for him she was the perfect traditional desi girl he dreamed of.
Don't forget it's Aish's parents who didn't approve of their union. That is why they couldn't get married...plus the whole drama never ending love saga btwn them ended to a black painting.

I think p)erhaps that or he figures out that maybe the dreamy girl he wants to get married doesn't exist or doesn't fit in his criterion. So it's wiser for him to not get married if he know he'll be either deceived or disappointed. So I do think he's a realistic person.

I think she'll always be that one that got away! All his past interviews seem to indicate that he truly loved her and she him...but I think she left after she knew he wasn't the guy she thought he was!! I remember watching this old interview and Aishu was such an idealistic...she just started dating him and she was like  "I'm in love with the idea of being in love"...all drowned in her first love. 

Oh well...it's like crying over spilled milk! 

I think he's always gonna be like george clooney...clooney after his divorce said he never wanted to get married again b/c it's too painful when it doesn't work out! Plus, this way Salman will always be the guy all the girls want and still have a "chance" with b/c he's not taken!!!

I don't think he plans on ever getting married...just my 2 cents!
I remember watching this itw - she gave to Simi --- And i was so sure she was talking about salman...she sounded so delusional about it...like she was thinking "how stupid I was"...

@sheee - you're still young...a guy can love a girl unconditionnally and give her EVERYTHING even things he doesn't have. My ex bf is still in debt after he took out a loan for his first fiancee to benefit...it's been 11 years now and is still paying the debt he had taken responsibility for...
*Plus when his mom used to spend all the family allowances for his sis & bro (8 bro & sis) to gamble --- he spent all his salary to feed them...yeah..that's true love...and he left his home - job & family to follow another fiancee of his and things didn't work - she threw him out of her home after like 7 years of dating...so love can make you do the most foolish stuff...wait for your turn honey...EmbarrassedLOL
I know everything. This is obsession,not love. He is still paying the debt, but now that he is out of that love trance, he must be hating her ex fiancee.
lalixlily IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omnipotence

sheee IF-Rockerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

You know everything...^^ well if you say so - I believe ah ah ah

I just wanted to say that unconditional love may happen btwn sis & bro - lovers - or within a family...
Unconditional love may equate to obssession...yeah you're right in a way...love is not one sided - obssession is.

@zaxo - I guess Aish's parents figured out that Salman wasn't the right match for her...Usually parents are good at that...
I don't think this obssession/love is love. Its like a drug addict wants his drug. He doesn't like his drug but still wants it because he is addicted.
baz786 IF-Sizzlerz
baz786
baz786

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Lol from title i thot sallu n aamir made pact to marry each other

Its great aamir tryin to help sallu find love

He really deserves to be happy

Hope he marries soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sheee

Go to top