Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I agree Ram wil be more mellow down than Jai Walia..

I think also teh stages they will show is  more to do with he  is not in love or no time for love or hasn't been rejected in love and so he wil taste the  fresh side of life which is love !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Common between Jai and Ram (Page 4)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Maybe I had too much of high expectations from Ram or I am still registered with  Mr. Jai Walia's picture in my mind..
Ram was  a little  sober compare to Jai Walia..

I would like to see some angry young (actually old) side of Ram Kapoor as Ram...

-purnima-

asena

IF-Rockerz

asena

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
i loved Ram in kasamh se and i'm gonna watch this show for him

-purnima-

RANJANA_RRJ

Goldie

RANJANA_RRJ

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Im a gonner. Ram Kapoor as Jai Walia was brilliant, but the funny side to the character Ram Kapoor, as well as Walia type khadoosness...Mar gaye.
I do hope that Ram has more input in his character in this show because that will rock Ram Kapoor (the character) even more and it will have a more humanness than the larger than life characters BT shows normally have.
And this Ram Kapoor character and actor discussion is hugely confusing LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-shanti05

who am i???

IF-Dazzler

who am i???

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged

First Episdoe JW vs Ram

JW : The BG score itself added so much aura plus the all black suit.Munna was so mean machine and those grey lens hailla maradala.It was like will eat little bani as appetizer along with his drink

Ram : He seemed soft person the cigar didnt add to ruthless buss tychoon feel , End of Day 1 i was more feeln sympathy and sad for him.

Ranju..
Me too this name is so confusing , when i first heard his char name is Ram i was hailla how will the bashing go on :P
May be we  can say RK for Actor Ram and stick to Ram for character or Ram(A) -Actor and Ram(C)-Char till  a maasi or nani type char enters and spill out his pet name.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
I think both fell in love after marriage at least Jai Walia .. he was deserted  by his fiancee and then married the sister Bani and  he fel in love ...

Here also Ram will fall in love with Priya after  getting convinced his arranged marriage has finally this lady has touched his heart

I am sure there will be some good time ego clashes !!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Ram lost this temper today !! reminded me of Jai walia ..The Bg score was similar to teh one they used in Kasam Se

The way he glares and  shows his ussa on his future wud be M-I-L

Anjinie

IF-Dazzler

Anjinie

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
in todays episode there was no difference bet Jai & Ram. As for falling in love he will fall very hard just like how he fell in love with Bani he will love Priya like that to

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.