Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged

Ram of BALH seems Quite similar to Jai Walia i guess EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ... but a little softer version of it LOLLOLLOL... not as arrrogant & lethal as JW LOLLOLLOL... like he was in initial days of Kasam Se SmileSmile
but certainly there are similarities LOL LOL

--Rich & still unmarried at 40 TongueTongue.& little cold & shrewd LOLLOL
--opens up less LOLLOL..except to his friend TongueTongue...( so he got aditya here too LOLLOLLOL
-- always well dressed & disciplined EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
--no sense of humour LOLLOLLOL...

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyface

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Common between Jai and Ram (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
first of all it's so great to see u here with us shantiBig smile

now coming to ur topic, I did not watch KS so thank god for that cos I won't have to keep seen/looking for Jai in Ram.

plus after the standing by window looking very mad at something I thought he was gonna be an angry old man but now with that snoring Promo and the one after the snoring one I know and sure is gonna be a very cute old man (I hope) so finger cross.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyfaceshanti05

HumaG

IF-Rockerz

HumaG

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
ram himself said that the ram in this show would have all the traits of JW we loved :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyface-purnima-shanti05

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Shanti, I have watched bits of Jai Walia and seen Sakshi in JJKN. Going back to Sony makes me a bit nostalgic.
I haven't seen Sony in ages but I have seen the rain promo and one more where Priya asks Ram  whether he has ever been in love. The promos are refreshing , shall give it a shot by watching the first episode.

fuzzyfaceshanti05

tintiny

IF-Dazzler

tintiny

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
I watched KS for him mainly it will be good to have Ram back and hoping to see a new avatar from him and also I want a serial with definitive story line!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219fuzzyface-purnima-shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Yes Jai walia had his own lethal side..
But Ram seems daam sweet .. I hope his character will be justified and enjoyable by viewers.

@Rekha  yep SONY is back with an interesting concept .. Roamnce in ate 30 to early 40's will be a god take
It will be fifferent  to see how these two  dwell with each other Ram and Priya

So give it a shot and see how the story unfolds

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyface

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

first of all it's so great to see u here with us shantiBig smile

now coming to ur topic, I did not watch KS so thank god for that cos I won't have to keep seen/looking for Jai in Ram.

plus after the standing by window looking very mad at something I thought he was gonna be an angry old man but now with that snoring Promo and the one after the snoring one I know and sure is gonna be a very cute old man (I hope) so finger cross.

Nice to see you too!!Embarrassed

We'll see a different shade of Ram in Ram and someone mentioned a pinch of Jai Walia so  if you have missed him as Jai Walia in KS you can enjoy here !!Smile

He is going to be interesting !

fuzzyface

IF-Rockerz

fuzzyface

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Mr walia Day DreamingRam's subtle  expressions are just spot onSmile

All I know is that I am giggling like an idiot watching the promos SillyI can't wait to see this show.

Pooja_219-purnima-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.