Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF ~ Roop Tera Mastana (Ch 6, page 20) (Page 13)

M00NA IF-Dazzler
M00NA
M00NA

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
No new update Unhappy
plzz update soon...

ishakumar IF-Rockerz
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
YeS PLEASE UPDATE :)
ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Guys, I've been busy this weekend, I'm sorry I couldn't bring you an update. I might bring one tomorrow. There isn't much chance for one today. I'm very sorry!
ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
CHAPTER FIVE - How Long Can I Last Without You?

They were to go to Shimla in two days for their honeymoon.

Right now, it was getting closer to midnight, and Arjun and Arohi were strolling around the house together, restlessly, unsure of what to do, and putting a brave and carefree act in front of the other.

"You're going to come running to me tonight Arohi," he told his wife, smirking.

Arohi rolled her eyes, "As if. You don't know what you're doing, making a bet with Arohi Singhania."

Arjun laughed, "I know exactly what I'm doing honey. Anyways, it's already 11:30. You need your beauty sleep now wifey."

He didn't want to part with her, but under the circumstances that they were in, he was forced to separate ways with the one woman he loved so much.

"What now? Why now?" she asked.

They had made it to their room, and Arohi knew that she'd have to move to the guest bedroom soon.

"Because, darling," Arjun started, tucking her hair behind her ear, "We made a bet. The bet is not a proper bet if we'll be together the whole night."

Arohi pushed on his chest. "But Arjuuun," she whined, "Let's talk a little while longer, then we'll do our bet okay?"

Arjun sighed and then smiled mischievously, "If you want to postpone the bet, then there's a condition you'll have to follow."

Arohi moved closer to Arjun. "What condition?" she asked seductively.

Arjun pretended to have a horrific expression, "Nothing like that, you dirty minded girl."

"Then what?" Arohi argued.

Arjun took Arohi's hand in his and looked into her eyes. "Tell me you love me," he said.

"KYA?" she yelled. "That's what you wanted me to follow? Arjun Singhania!"

He laughed, "Just admit it, you can't stay one night without me."

Arohi bit on her lip, then pulled Arjun's shirt, bringing him close to her. He had a surprised expression on his face.

Then she kissed him on the lips very passionately, threading her fingers into his hair, as he grabbed a fistful of hers and pushed her impossibly closer towards him. He pulled her into the room, and closed the door with his foot.

Arjun knew that she was a smart girl, and he knew that she was doing this so she wouldn't have to sleep in a different room than him, but he didn't mind. This was a gain for him as well.

He pushed her on the wall and broke the kiss, and instead kissed her chin, then he started to make his way down her neck. He moved the strap of her yellow sundress to the side and kissed her shoulder, as she dug her fingernails into his scalp.

"Arjun," she whispered, as he finished kissing her shoulder. He looked into her eyes and saw the same desire and passion that he was feeling inside.

She moved to the side and his eyes followed her, "Where are you going?"

"We have a bet remember?" she asked, smirking. "And I'm going to add something extra to the bet. This time, we'll bet on who's running to who first."

And then, with that, she started to go towards the door.

"Arohi," he moaned, "You're evil. Truly evil."

"I know," she said, laughing, and then left the room.

Arjun fell on his bed, rubbing his eyes. "Kill me now," he groaned. "What will I do without her?"

He turned on the TV, but nothing good was on. And what made it worse was the fact that he had to wait for her to run to him first.

--

Arohi paced around the guest room. twirling her hair. What was she doing here without Arjun? She couldn't live like this. She needed him in her life. She glanced at the clock. It was 12:15. Fifteen minutes ago, she had left Arjun. And now, she was waiting for him to run to her. He had to run to her. It was how it was always done in movies. He'd be acting like a jerk if he didn't come to her, and she wouldn't talk to him if he did that.

12:30.

She was done pacing. This was getting scary. What if he didn't come? What if he wanted her to go to him? What if he was just as determined as she was?

She decided to go to him.

--

Arjun was worried that she wouldn't come. What if she was waiting for him, and he was letting her down by not following her like hero's followed heroine's in movies?

He would go to her.

As soon as he was halfway to her room, he bumped into someone.

"Chor!" Arohi screamed, and he instantly put a hand to her mouth.

"It's me."

He picked her up and carried her to their room. He closed the door.

"Arohi," he said, smiling. "We both lost then."

"No," Arohi said, shaking her head, "We both won. Our love won."

"As always," Arjun said, laughing. "Now, you kept me waiting for a whole half an hour. I can't wait any longer."

He put her down, then Arohi gave him an evil look.

"Ah, so I see what you wanted me here for dear husband. And I won't give it to you. Good night Arjun," she said, turning off the light and getting under the covers.

He followed her to the bed, and shook her.

"This is not fair Arohi," he said, glaring at her in the dark.

"All's fair in love and war honey," she said, laughing.

He groaned and slept next to his stubborn wife, his arm clasping her belly.

Maybe tomorrow at their cottage in Shimla, everything would be better. If it wasn't, then he knew he would make it better.

--

What do you guys think? :) Sorry it took me a while to get this up, but I had a lot of work. I also have a surprise for you, it should come tonight. Maybe in about half an hour? You'll see what it is soon (: I think you'll like it. I hope you'll like it. Please keep commenting on this story and giving me feedback. :) It really makes me happy, and more happiness = faster chapters!

SURPRISE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXFUz3IUz-w :)

Hope you like the new Chapter 6 Promo video :D

Edited by ilovepyaar - 31 May 2011 at 5:46pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

kkrockkhadija-kmhsezomad4karanSHAHAD971Manan_love123-anzaeram-christmashemvbMsFuzzybear69love.1-MissMinnie-deeshuMsSweetheart96KaranKittu4evadazedworldjustpratiartacooljaya11M00NA..anshita..sweet_angel27kritz4evermIsHeZ.x.vrshn.ishakumarlara3110cherry227-Nahi-...vibha...punam2712

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

khadija-kmhsezo-MissMinnie-SHAHAD971MsFuzzybear69KaranKittu4evajustpratisweet_angel27mIsHeZ.x.vrshn.-Nahi-...vibha...punam2712

channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
haha! they r so cute!!

waitin 4 ur surprise  :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MissMinnie-

khadija-kmh Groupbie
khadija-kmh
khadija-kmh

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Aaawww...luved the chapter...and hw funny it was...i knew they wouldnt last with being separated from each other...!!!!cant wait for the surprise though...hahahahhahahahaa...!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MissMinnie-.vrshn.

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
I posted the surprise guys, thanks for commenting  :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-MissMinnie-.vrshn.mIsHeZ.x

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index