India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Ambaji has no respect for anyone

gracious45 Senior Member
gracious45
gracious45

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
How on earth can this lady bring up the topic of jewelery in front of her son in law. I mean it has not been even a week since they are married and he is the son in law and already they are opening up their family dirt in front of him. The whole time he probably felt bad thinking that he is hetal's husband so he should be the one getting her stuff. She was not even one bit careful not to hurt his feelings. I mean she could take her son to the side and talk to him about it. But who talks about these things in front of their new son in law

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

snehasanjanatasha80Garkhelsunnycsweetie

vedika98 Groupbie
vedika98
vedika98

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nigo123

How on earth can this lady bring up the topic of jewelery in front of her son in law. I mean it has not been even a week since they are married and he is the son in law and already they are opening up their family dirt in front of him. The whole time he probably felt bad thinking that he is hetal's husband so he should be the one getting her stuff. She was not even one bit careful not to hurt his feelings. I mean she could take her son to the side and talk to him about it. But who talks about these things in front of their new son in law

ambaji is the character which is out of this planet...is serial ka kuch nahi ho sakta..getting hopeless day by day...no consistency at all
stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
I know she keeps getting worse and worse.
But i guess Karan should buy Hetal some stuff. It is not like they are under going some crisis and can't buy Hetal some jewelry.
gracious45 Senior Member
gracious45
gracious45

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger11

I know she keeps getting worse and worse.
But i guess Karan should buy Hetal some stuff. It is not like they are under going some crisis and can't buy Hetal some jewelry.

Thats true he should coz they seem like they are financially set but still how could ambaji bring up something like that in front of her new son in law. I mean she should have talked to her son and daughter privatly. Plus what the hell happnened to the jewelery that they got for karan's first bride.
tasha80 Senior Member
tasha80
tasha80

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
does mona has to go from one problem to another ( now of hetal)
has amabaji never understood her, i think hetal is too much
and mona said its from her mumji that is what made ambaji more jelous
well this is serial and they can twist from one topic to another

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index