Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Ambaji has no respect for anyone

gracious45 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
How on earth can this lady bring up the topic of jewelery in front of her son in law. I mean it has not been even a week since they are married and he is the son in law and already they are opening up their family dirt in front of him. The whole time he probably felt bad thinking that he is hetal's husband so he should be the one getting her stuff. She was not even one bit careful not to hurt his feelings. I mean she could take her son to the side and talk to him about it. But who talks about these things in front of their new son in law

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vedika98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nigo123

How on earth can this lady bring up the topic of jewelery in front of her son in law. I mean it has not been even a week since they are married and he is the son in law and already they are opening up their family dirt in front of him. The whole time he probably felt bad thinking that he is hetal's husband so he should be the one getting her stuff. She was not even one bit careful not to hurt his feelings. I mean she could take her son to the side and talk to him about it. But who talks about these things in front of their new son in law

ambaji is the character which is out of this planet...is serial ka kuch nahi ho sakta..getting hopeless day by day...no consistency at all
stranger11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I know she keeps getting worse and worse.
But i guess Karan should buy Hetal some stuff. It is not like they are under going some crisis and can't buy Hetal some jewelry.
gracious45 thumbnail
Originally posted by: stranger11

I know she keeps getting worse and worse.
But i guess Karan should buy Hetal some stuff. It is not like they are under going some crisis and can't buy Hetal some jewelry.

Thats true he should coz they seem like they are financially set but still how could ambaji bring up something like that in front of her new son in law. I mean she should have talked to her son and daughter privatly. Plus what the hell happnened to the jewelery that they got for karan's first bride.
tasha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
does mona has to go from one problem to another ( now of hetal)
has amabaji never understood her, i think hetal is too much
and mona said its from her mumji that is what made ambaji more jelous
well this is serial and they can twist from one topic to another