India-Forums

Navya
Navya

May 23rd: Things I liked (Page 2)

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
woilaaa wooo!!!...Wat an "INTECUTOCENATE" epi that wasEmbarrassed...
nope Anu...dont ask me for the meaning of that word...coz i dont knowLOL...but basially it meant that the epi was all the following:
intense...cute...innocent and passionateEmbarrassed...

I m loving the way CVs are raising curtains of the story as they progressively built up to the high point of drama or shall I say..."realization of true love"...its just building up to the curiosity to find wats next up the sleeve of Anant n Navya...

Going over ur points..
1. I too loved the daadi-mom-dad trio scene...like u said...very natural...very relatable and very suttle...Daddy dear really did impress me with his high toned silence command of "MAA" as he very clearly without the use of extra words informed daadi of her going over board!! 5 stars for that scene...Clap

2. Bekabooo...how we all fell in the love with this song the moment we heard it...such a charisma it carries...its bound to pull u in and even make the slightly sloppy scenes rhythmic...the flow of the scene used in this song was nice I thot...ofcourse eliminating the need of the dialogue writer here and still get the point across the viewersWinkLOL...

3. Ok this scene again...I felt that soft pull of comfort for Navya as she so cutely...so innocently ...n so naively went on to tell Anant about her "mission impossible" journey at nightLOL...awwwHug and wat pinched me further was her "kabse mein hi bole jaa rahi hoon...tumhe kuch nahin kehna"...Oh Navya...d dialogue did the final dig in the grave ka kaam for meDisapprove...its like she come out so clean ...so honest to this guy that she has no idea the hurt thats awaiting her that Anant "unintentionally" will end up giving herOuch...
btw...I too noticed that PJ type clothing of AnantWackoLOL...I so wanted him to look a lill bit more decent...wud have added value to the romantic scene...but ahhhLOL!!!

4. Totally agree with u on the "innocent touch" to the relationship part...Emotions were on high for both of them...and the excitement of experiencing this for the first time was blurring out the reality of their individual worlds...U feel both good ...but scared n sorry for them as well...Navya tho still manages to somehow pull herself out of this emotional whirlwind at times like wen she was broke off from the shoulder hug...but Anant's persistence and his close proximity is not letting Navya keep a control on her feelings as well...She is being pulled down by Anant...and thats not coz Anant is trying to mislead her...but its actually coz he too is not able to think straight in that proximity and rage of emotions!!!

I have read a few posts earlier today and its quite sad to see Anant already being termed out a playboy esp after the new promo...
To me...I truly feel...wats about to happen...is still very much in Anant's character...despite him maybe for a phase choosing his family n values over Navya...and my views on that are:

Both Anant n Navya ...like I always mentioned...young and being overwhelmed with these new feelings and wat they are now doing is simply riding high on those emotions that seems to be outpouring...Uncontrollable as they say...quite reasonable I say considering the "jawan khoon"...
But wat they have yet not known is that in the midst of all this...they are actually falling hard n fast into deep rooted love for each other...esp Anant...and thus when reality will hit them...they are very likely to bounce off...Picture it like u trying to enter a spinning wheel...ur first step and u back off coz u get afraid of being hit but then u realize n see that 1 spot of entry that will make u enter the spinning wheel yet again...but this time with more awareness n thus it becomes more smoothly...
Similarly...Anant is going to boucne off...agreed that will give a general look of playboy types to Anant...but actually if u look closely...he is not doing anything intentionally...He is good hearted guy who simply became a victim of his heart n was put on spot where he will unknowingly support wat he has THOT of being the right so far (his family n his values)...He is just not aware of the actual wrong he will do...of the pain...the jeopardy that he will put himself n Navya thru and more so...the depth of those feelings he has for Navya...once he realizes this...m sure the boy will shine thru...

Right now...m so excited to see the upcoming track...Anant n Navya are on the verge of taking a deep fall b4 they rise...and how!!!!!!!Embarrassed

Rab Raakha...
shilpa
Hug

Edited by sajni786 - 23 May 2011 at 11:16pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shenzzsupriaaiminmadhu_sridharThaniyah_KCrazzmatazzhinzPeace67AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aimin

Loved reading your post as usual, Anu Smile

Today's episode was just too good. I think the hug made me forget about everything else. I'm not even going to complain (and if i had anything to complain about, I've promptly forgotten about it intentionally). Best parts: Bekaboo at the right moment, great build-up with the song and their hug shown from afar. The way Navya was in Anant's arms, both of them content, when she wasn't trying to resist him and he wasn't trying to do anything more. It was as if time had frozen. Bas.. was simply pure and beautiful.

@bold: LOLLLOLLOL...I can understand...I do have some cause for complain in this epi waise too...like the fact that they played that weird jazz/trumpet music to convey "passion" or whatever in the entire last scene when he's stopping her from leaving/hugging her/the kiss...like seriously I hate that music...I'll never understand why they use that music in desi shows/movies to show "passion" or whatever...to me, it ruins the mood of a scene...puts me off.  Why couldn't they have used that piece of music from the scene when Navya kisses him at night?? I really like that music.

Otherwise yes, I too generally ignored a lot of the things I wanted to complain about cuz overall I think they did a good job...the last scene came out pretty well...that moment of contentment especially when he hugs her and rests his head against hers was very simple and beautiful like you saidSmile...there's a purity to the affection that's endearing in a way.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzPeace67

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Nice post as usual Anu.

Loved that they played Bekaboo and like you loved the parents - dadi scene. This family is so real.

About the rest, hmmm, hormones seem to be taking over. The physical taking over the mind. Would like to see some more talking. I agree that the innocence was maintained.

I think they will come to their senses before the actual kiss today. Hope Navya makes it back in time to talk to her dad.

Didn't realise there was a new promo till I logged on just now. Have yet to check it out.

Thanks, Shanthi :-)

Yeah I think everyone obviously wants to see them talking more...but for that Anant needs to come to his senses more which it seems he will once he gets home...if the innocence in this scene was not maintained and Anant was doing it all in some deliberate, smug fashion...that would have put me off...but he's not being like that...the affection is growing in intensity, true...but still the way it's conveyed is more simple, pure JOY than anything else...yes hormones are running high but even now there is something innocent about it...I think it was all enacted very genuinely so I liked it...it felt credible, believable somehow.

Yeah they will either come back to their senses before the actual kiss or something will interrupt them...Asli drama toh uske baad hi shuru hogaLOL...I guess you've watched the new promo by now so you can see how the drama is going to come inLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Peace67

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged

great post Anu !
loved all you liked and definitely agree with with a lot you disliked...

its my first post in this forum and I'm glad to start with a comment on your topic ... u do remember me dont u?

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni786

She is being pulled down by Anant...and thats not coz Anant is trying to mislead her...but its actually coz he too is not able to think straight in that proximity and rage of emotions!!! True...he's not being able to think straight...he's not deliberately trying to mislead her...

I have read a few posts earlier today and its quite sad to see Anant already being termed out a playboy esp after the new promo...lol those were speculatory posts, Shilpa...everyone was speculating based on the promo...no one has branded him a "playboy" permanentlyLOL

To me...I truly feel...wats about to happen...is still very much in Anant's character...despite him maybe for a phase choosing his family n values over Navya...and my views on that are:

Both Anant n Navya ...like I always mentioned...young and being overwhelmed with these new feelings and wat they are now doing is simply riding high on those emotions that seems to be outpouring...Uncontrollable as they say...quite reasonable I say considering the "jawan khoon"...
But wat they have yet not known is that in the midst of all this...they are actually falling hard n fast into deep rooted love for each other...esp Anant...and thus when reality will hit them...they are very likely to bounce off...Picture it like u trying to enter a spinning wheel...ur first step and u back off coz u get afraid of being hit but then u realize n see that 1 spot of entry that will make u enter the spinning wheel yet again...but this time with more awareness n thus it becomes more smoothly...Oh this is an interesting analogy, Shilpa...I can see what you mean...and I also don't feel that Anant is out of character yet either...the "jawaan khoon" theory as you said does explain a lotLOL...to quote Bekaboo..."Yeh umr hi aisi hai...soyi shaayari jaisi hai...thodi aisi, thodi waisi"LOL

Similarly...Anant is going to boucne off...agreed that will give a general look of playboy types to Anant...but actually if u look closely...he is not doing anything intentionally...He is good hearted guy who simply became a victim of his heart n was put on spot where he will unknowingly support wat he has THOT of being the right so far (his family n his values)...He is just not aware of the actual wrong he will do...of the pain...the jeopardy that he will put himself n Navya thru and more so...the depth of those feelings he has for Navya...once he realizes this...m sure the boy will shine thru...Yes he is not aware of the ramifications of what his impulsiveness and now his backing off will mean for him and Navya...I do feel bad for Navya though who will be the most innocent victim in all of this given the high she's on right now...which has a lot to do with Anant taking the initiative and making her express her feelings, increasing their proximity...all of that...but again, I don't blame him for that either at this point cuz he too is a victim of his confused, tidal wave of emotions in a sense.

And you have a point in that he will unknowingly try to support the "right" way of his family as he's known it all his life in a sense maybe...but then the conflict and angst will start b/w AN as he battles that in a sense...Ranbir's challenge turning out to be prophetic and Anant's real test will begin...I just hope that they don't show him as being utterly spineless in the face of his family cuz that is going to put me off after a point.

Per the new article, the focus will shift to the family drama full on for a while...as expected...I'm interested to see Renu's track but I dunno how much I want to see the drama of the Adams Family *shudders*...AN will have to be interwoven into all this somehow obviously too...I see angst coming up...let's see how it's handled.

sajni786

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinz

great post Anu !
loved all you liked and definitely agree with with a lot you disliked...

its my first post in this forum and I'm glad to start with a comment on your topic ... u do remember me dont u?

Heyyy Hina! So nice to see you here! Wow long time naa...when did we last talk? In the R.com forum? LOL  How've you been? You're watching this show too? Nice...what made you watch waise? If you don't mind my askingLOL
.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
i sooo agree wid u...luvd da magical hugs...!
Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by slmu

Yeah they will either come back to their senses before the actual kiss or something will interrupt them...Asli drama toh uske baad hi shuru hogaLOL...I guess you've watched the new promo by now so you can see how the drama is going to come inLOL

I did watch the new promo and yes we are in for some high drama. Navya is obviously going to be in for a tough time when he backs off. Hope he does explain it to her, but then if he did that there would not be much drama. Will be interesting to see his dilemma. If only he had these doubts before hugging/kissing etc.

AreYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index