India-Forums

Navya
Navya

May 23rd: Things I liked

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
OMG they played BEKABOO in the actual epi!DancingLOL...Just had to get that out in the beginning only...now on to the restLOL

1) The scene b/w Navya's parents and the daadi: Again such a naturally handled scene...special bits I really liked...the way Navya's dad halts Daadi's tirade with that "maa" said in a warning tone...love how he stood up for his daughters there...not a useless cosmetic spineless husband like in most shows. ...And also I loved how the way this scene played out...I could understand everyone's perspectives...Daadi's, the parents...their discussion over how to approach the situation...Navya's mom talking about how children may feel that parents are interfering too much in their lives...all very valid and relateable pointsClap

2) The Bekaboo sequence...for obvious reasonsLOL...yes I love this songEmbarrassed...and well the picturization could have been a bit more crisp especially the way it all began with Navya randomly moving her eyes aroundConfusedLOL but it picked up after that...the crescendo built up with the alternating shots cutting over to Anant waiting impatiently and subconsciously writing out her name in the mud with that stickLOL...I liked that it wasn't some cheesy deliberate thing and he himself laughed when he saw he'd written her name out...and the big grin on Navya's face as she finally managed to escape Appy and run all the way...quite adorableLOL...aww-worthy moments. Have to say though that I hate Anant's clothes for this scene *sigh* Oh wellLOL

3) Anant watching Navya with this big HAPPY grin that she just showed upLOL...again very sweet, soft tone to the scene...although the background music changed to my not so favorite *sigh*...but then as Anant kept watching her with a smile as she babbled away about how she couldn't manage to come before...quite cute...he was looking her at her with this sweet si affection which was nice to watch.

4) Hmmm the rest was a mixed bag...the scene was moving in quite slow motion and Anant's random chor waala dialogue had me ermm-ingConfusedLOL...interesting touch though with him asking her to repeat anything if she meant it yah phir chup hi rahoLOL...what I did find cute in such an innocent sa sweet sa manner was the way he was hugging her progressively...pehle just a looser hug resting his hands over her hands, then moving up and hugging her close as if you hug your fav. teddy bearLOL...quite an aww si picture they made there...even the way he kissed her hand softly was very sweet...Soumya-Shaheer deffo had better chemistry in this scene than their last hug...I guess the tone of this scene was different too which helps...Even now that innocent sa touch to their relationship remains somehow even if the scene is more intense, more 'passionate' in a sense...I'm intrigued as to how they are managing itLOL...I guess Shaheer deserves credit here for walking that fine line for Anant.  There's still something very endearing about watching them together...it's an oddly unique sort of chemistry that I find intriguingLOL

I'm yet to watch the new promo so will say more on what Anant's thought process appears to be after that I guess.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

anamikamundonfreesikhaRuxana91supriaaiminCool_priyasmitasmitamadhu_sridharThaniyah_KHessa85Ashima_MishalArHi_4ever.DarkandTwistyhinzEnigma.sajni786Peace67nidhi2013NymeriaLadyMcbeth

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
yeah it was cute episode and lovin the chemistry.  but i dont understand how anany managed to let himself get so carried away (the v.deliberate statements about navyas 'chori' the progressive but the subtly passionate hug) only to have complete backdown later as per the promo.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Peace67

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
I don't get the chori line eitherLOL...that was kinda W*F-ish to meErmm

But the progression of the hug felt understandable to me...he was still doing it all in an oddly innocent mannerLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aiminhinzPeace67

Ruxana91 Senior Member
Ruxana91
Ruxana91

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

OMG they played BEKABOO in the actual epi!DancingLOL...Just had to get that out in the beginning only...now on to the restLOL another hi5 moment here coz i was thinking the exact same! loved listening to the bekaboo tune in an actual episode rather than just the title song & promos Smile

1) The scene b/w Navya's parents and the daadi: Again such a naturally handled scene...special bits I really liked...the way Navya's dad halts Daadi's tirade with that "maa" said in a warning tone...love how he stood up for his daughters there...not a useless cosmetic spineless husband like in most shows. ...And also I loved how the way this scene played out...I could understand everyone's perspectives...Daadi's, the parents...their discussion over how to approach the situation...Navya's mom talking about how children may feel that parents are interfering too much in their lives...all very valid and relateable pointsClap yup i agree with you, i found it funny when navya's dad goes 'ya maa yuhi masale laga ke baat ko chat-pata bana rahi hain' LOL lol

2) The Bekaboo sequence...for obvious reasonsLOL...yes I love this songEmbarrassed...and well the picturization could have been a bit more crisp especially the way it all began with Navya randomly moving her eyes aroundConfusedLOL but it picked up after that...the crescendo built up with the alternating shots cutting over to Anant waiting impatiently and subconsciously writing out her name in the mud with that stickLOL...I liked that it wasn't some cheesy deliberate thing and he himself laughed when he saw he'd written her name out  ditto on that LOL yay we had a little bit of obvious but subconscious lover boy behaviour from his side Dancing ..and the big grin on Navya's face as she finally managed to escape Appy  (another white lie LOLand run all the way...quite adorableLOL...aww-worthy moments. Have to say though that I hate Anant's clothes for this scene *sigh* Oh wellLOL  loool LOL

3) Anant watching Navya with this big HAPPY grin that she just showed upLOLyup Big smile..again very sweet, soft tone to the scene...although the background music changed to my not so favorite *sigh*...but then as Anant kept watching her with a smile as she babbled away about how she couldn't manage to come before...quite cute...he was looking her at her with this sweet si affection which was nice to watch.  nice to see her doing a lot of talking for once Smile

4) Hmmm the rest was a mixed bag...the scene was moving in quite slow motion and Anant's random chor waala dialogue had me ermm-ingConfusedLOL  so true about that random dialogue LOL...interesting touch though with him asking her to repeat anything if she meant it yah phir chup hi rahoLOL  i did think at first to myself - let go of the kissing question already yaar, can't you see how much the poor girl is blushing and feeling embarrassed already?? LOL but liked how he asked her to remain silent if she did Wink...what I did find cute in such an innocent sa sweet sa manner was the way he was hugging her progressively...pehle just a looser hug resting his hands over her hands, then moving up and hugging her close as if you hug your fav. teddy bearLOL...quite an aww si picture they made there...even the way he kissed her hand softly was very sweet...Soumya-Shaheer deffo had better chemistry in this scene than their last hug...I guess the tone of this scene was different too which helps...Even now that innocent sa touch to their relationship remains somehow even if the scene is more intense, more 'passionate' in a sense...I'm intrigued as to how they are managing itLOL...I guess Shaheer deserves credit here for walking that fine line for Anant.  There's still something very endearing about watching them together...it's an oddly unique sort of chemistry that I find intriguingLOL

i've got mixed feelings about the hug scene tho for some reason, i liked the way he rested his hands on hers and then gently rested his head softly against her hair, looked cute, and then like you said gave her that teddy bear kinda hug & i liked how his eyes were closed during it all as if he was taking in and capturing the moment Smile their chemistry and all was fabulous Clap yup its nice how the innocence of their relationship still remains intact even in a more intense moment Smile
but i can't help but question the fact that - is that all their relationship comes down to? physical attraction and hugs and kisses? i guess the hugs are ok to some extent but i'm still not convinced that all the kissing is justified just yet - i mean they yet have to express their feelings to each other in more detail - surely the brief few words spoken on the bridge aren't enough Confused and even then that was more of Navya telling him how she feels but there doesn't seem to be any 'confession' as such from his side as of yet Confused they need to TALK!!! loool 

& from the promo it looks like Anant has finally begun to reflect on everything & realise the consequences of him and navya being together and i just loved the dialogue - "aur tumse door jaane ka matlab hoga...khudse door jaana" aww Embarrassed  although i'm curious to know exactly what caused him to suddenly remember his family and values etc

ahh i've just written an essay Confused lool

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

supriaaiminCrazzmatazzArHi_4everPeace67AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Ruxana, I think I was sold on this scene the moment he rested his head against hers...just a brief touch but something I found very touching for some reason...and the way the hug progressed after that also wasn't some breathless overtly passionate thing...it's like you said...they were both just taking in the moment...him more than her obviously cuz she was still trying to break free and come back to her senses from time to time...lol...there was intensity more than their previous scenes yes, but again there is an odd sort of innocence to their affection towards each other still. If I ignore the random lame cheesy chor waala dialogue, the rest of Anant's actions were generally understandable and still in character.

Now as for the kiss tomorrow...obviously they will get interrupted...but if today's scene was anything to go by, I think the execution of however close they get tomorrow will also be natural...Anant isn't exactly in smug loverboy mode either...there's an oddly solemn tone to his affection towards her as well...if that makes any sense...again I'll come back to that word tender that we've used on them before...it's a tender, sweet, innocent sort of affection still...

When I first heard about the new promo, I thought Anant was on the path to being a jerk too but I think the way this scene progressed today has helped me understand the situation a bit better...didn't really seem like they will talk for now...they are swept up in the moment.

But the time for talking will come soon I guess...lol...Like I mentioned in laddoo's post...it's kashmakash time for Anant and we will get sober/mature Anant back it seems...yay for that ;-) lol

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruxana91supriaaiminsmitasmitahinzPeace67LadyMcbeth

aimin Senior Member
aimin
aimin

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Loved reading your post as usual, Anu Smile

Today's episode was just too good. I think the hug made me forget about everything else. I'm not even going to complain (and if i had anything to complain about, I've promptly forgotten about it intentionally). Best parts: Bekaboo at the right moment, great build-up with the song and their hug shown from afar. The way Navya was in Anant's arms, both of them content, when she wasn't trying to resist him and he wasn't trying to do anything more. It was as if time had frozen. Bas.. was simply pure and beautiful.

Edited by aimin - 24 May 2011 at 3:07am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruxana91supriaPeace67AreYaar

Ashima_Mishal Goldie
Ashima_Mishal
Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
LOLnice post...well said...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

Nice post as usual Anu.

Loved that they played Bekaboo and like you loved the parents - dadi scene. This family is so real.

About the rest, hmmm, hormones seem to be taking over. The physical taking over the mind. Would like to see some more talking. I agree that the innocence was maintained.

I think they will come to their senses before the actual kiss today. Hope Navya makes it back in time to talk to her dad.

Didn't realise there was a new promo till I logged on just now. Have yet to check it out.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aiminhinzAreYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index