Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

.:ll ShaNak AT #5 ll:. * Defining Perfect * (Page 10)

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
ky chook chook khana...i loved tht dialogue shaan said during their frst unofficial date...lol

kt excelled in acting from tht scenes onwards...he grew frm there.. n then  there was no looking back at all...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-mesmerised-The_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mesmerised-

There's something about the current storyline that has me reminiscing about their past moments too... think it's because the 'golden RBO' flavour is back.

Some of the moment's we got to see this week were definately on par with that era of RBO, perfect example being the sindoor and mangalsutra scene... i honestly can't stop gushing about it! Embarrassed

Ditto and gush awayBig smile...

I think the we see the old flavour due to the focus on ShaNak, the old soundtrack, their venerability and the significence of ShaNak marriage, as you saidSmile...

-mesmerised-shanakyasharan

shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Blushing

u know i can so imagine shaan chori chori peaking in khanks room while she comes out having a bath drying her hair  n he admiring her n gangubai or pappi catch him...tht would b so cute to watch...1000 ideas running in my mind n i so want cvs to takle this track long n far fetched... n wat i love abt r cvs is they never ever dragg...within a weeks time they made shaan go live at gangubais place too so they dont tadpao us:)

-mesmerised-The_May_Rose

Tora Goldie
Tora
Tora

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Kari
but I want this track to be drag because jealous shan will give more attention to khanak he will love her more with his insecurity and we will get more hugs and ilu scene

The_May_Roseshanakyasharan

shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
i have no probs dragging at all tora but many wouldnt want tht ...i want them to take d track slow just as they r doing so n jealousy should b there althroughout ...i love shaan gussa n ntense wid a dash of his hot loveLOL...but they shpould after a week or so show him staring to look fr his wrk by next to next week tht is:)...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

-mesmerised- Goldie
-mesmerised-
-mesmerised-

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Simple-

YES ! Finally !! My phone has loaded the page !! I want to GUSH !! Did you guys see yesterday when they hugged *dies* + Shaan said they in same house + Khanak said but not in the same room + she looked at his lips when she did so !! Its not only Shaan that is betaab LMAO !

Lol Anisha(?) i noticed it too, but so does Shaan! Wink

May this just proves that we were right to vote for Khanak in your betaabi poll. LOL

KKH... loved all the episodes around that sequence! That bit where Shaan is singing 'Khanak mujhe milne ayi thi!' was sooo adorable!

Was watching the Iktara sequence last. Love that song anyway, but the way it was picturised on Shanak was just beautiful... so simple and endearing! Embarrassed 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose-Deepali-shanakyasharan

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tora

Kari
shanak growth I really wanted see this kind of growth in their relationship with some budthalness
thursday when said you don't have be out this late night really I liked it because since nov his character went completely downhill with his selfish nature I really felt like mein augustwala Shan dekh rahi hoon who always cared for khanak even though they were not in love
khanak's character always been consistent so nothing to say much
but shanak growth their maturity I am so so so in a love with them

Shaan always cared about Khanak...

But it there is more empathsis on it now...And I guess Shaan has found his focus againApprove...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-mesmerised--Deepali-shanakyasharan

shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
haayeee ayshu...iktara ...they looked heabvenly...their dance was so simle yet sooo addictive man!!!..i loved how effortlessly he picked her up...twirled her n bothh had those cute peaceful smiles...loved tht song n now im watching it

-mesmerised-The_May_Rose

Go to top