Originally posted by: Tora

ayesha
I agree last two weeks it was been amazing
kt/ym mindblasting fantabulous performance loving them all over again
can't get over with their performances
khanak looking beautiful with new dress, makeup and her hair
Shan looking more hotter in intense scene and in comedy he looks very cute
love them both

Very true Tora...And I love the natural lighting that they are being shot in...Makes them both glow...Bless them, nazar na lage!😊...
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
omggg im so so so so so so so so happy yaar.i just feel im watching rbo frm day 1 again...d feeling just pops i every day...i so want rain sequences on them n im sure as cvs always hear us they will too fr this:)
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

@May and Kari: OMG Yashu's acting in that kitchen scene was just something else! It was heartbreaking, and as an audience you so felt her pain!

And you're right Kari, this is Shanak growth week. Loved every moment they have shared! ❤️

@Tora: Agree to everything you have said. I have enjoyed Shanak these past few months even though the storyline hasn't been great all the way through, but i'm sooo glad that the current storyline is utilising KT/YM's acting ability! They leave me spellbound! 😳
Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ may and karishma
ache scene haas mat delao warna mein dekhne bait jaongi
karishma
that post engagement scene I agree she did a splendid job
may
kkh scene drunk Shan it's totally mindblasting performance
and now in a new track I am feeling the same thing about their performances
but ya I have to say any track good or bad shanak never disappointed us they made hooked with their performances
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -mesmerised-

@May and Kari: OMG Yashu's acting in that kitchen scene was just something else! It was heartbreaking, and as an audience you so felt her pain!

And you're right Kari, this is Shanak growth week. Loved every moment they have shared! ❤️

@Tora: Agree to everything you have said. I have enjoyed Shanak these past few months even though the storyline hasn't been great all the way through, but i'm sooo glad that the current storyline is utilising KT/YM's acting ability! They leave me spellbound! 😳

I have also enjoyed tha last couple of months Aysha...RBO always gives us great tracks and the whole cast never failed to entertain...

Owww suddenly miss the K-family😭...
-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
YES ! Finally !! My phone has loaded the page !! I want to GUSH !! Did you guys see yesterday when they hugged *dies* + Shaan said they in same house + Khanak said but not in the same room + she looked at his lips when she did so !! Its not only Shaan that is betaab LMAO !
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

There's something about the current storyline that has me reminiscing about their past moments too... think it's because the 'golden RBO' flavour is back.

Some of the moment's we got to see this week were definately on par with that era of RBO, perfect example being the sindoor and mangalsutra scene... i honestly can't stop gushing about it! 😳
Edited by -mesmerised- - 12 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Tora

@ may and karishma
ache scene haas mat delao warna mein dekhne bait jaongi
karishma
that post engagement scene I agree she did a splendid job
may
kkh scene drunk Shan it's totally mindblasting performance
and now in a new track I am feeling the same thing about their performances
but ya I have to say any track good or bad shanak never disappointed us they made hooked with their performances

I loved drunk Shaan...'Wow...Eeeaaasy, Shaan...Kya kehrahi tum...That madira sevan'...😆👏⭐️...

I am the same Tora...Nevr get tired of the KKH squence😍...
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
anioshaaa. my darling finally u made it now gush yr heart out:)

i want another confronatation scene like after engaement one but here it wil b moreso a romantic one wen shaan gets jealous:)
Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kari
shanak growth I really wanted see this kind of growth in their relationship with some budthalness
thursday when said you don't have be out this late night really I liked it because since nov his character went completely downhill with his selfish nature I really felt like mein augustwala Shan dekh rahi hoon who always cared for khanak even though they were not in love
khanak's character always been consistent so nothing to say much
but shanak growth their maturity I am so so so in a love with them