Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

I love Gulaal & Kesar; but i hate Star Plus!

datqurlx3 Senior Member
datqurlx3
datqurlx3

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone :) i am new here :D
i have been reading this Gulaal form since a long time. 
i see that quite a few members do everyday updates and analysis, and i really appreciate those :)
i read them everyday after i watch Gulaal :)
TODAY WAS FABULOUS! <3 loved how Kesar just grabbed Gulaal like that! 
i squealed like a little girl at that scene :D

However, on a sadder note- has anyone gotten a confirmation from Star Plus that Gulaal is definitely ending? I know Diya Baati is supposed to take it's spot, but maybe *I HOPE* that even if diya baati will be at 9:00 slot, gulaal will still stay on air in another time slot :(

i sent star plus a message. i don't know what else i can do that's in my power...gulaal is my favorite show :'(

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

starjoaanjalianjalikalika.jjaaneshinsigrid

mystikal Groupbie
mystikal
mystikal

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
me too new to ds forum n vry new to appreciation club of gulaal.aftr watching ds serial accidently less dan a week bck,i jst got mesmerised by kesar-gulaal jodi.den i kam 2 knw dat da show z ending.oh dat was sch a bad moment fr me.i dnkno y dey want to end da show.its as per me da best on starplus right nw.again y low trp?but smhw i feel nw dat in da begining ppl likd da show n vasant gulaal jodi vry mch,den aftr da death of vasant da show mst hav lost its charm smwat so ppl stopped watching da show.nw mst of da ppl dnkno dat it hz again gone bck to an interesting storyline or mayb dey kant evn accept kesargulaal bcz dey dint watch da show fully.so der r reasons fr it nt being so popular bt derz no reason to end ds show.yup it can be telecasted at sm other tym bt nt to axe it so ruthlessly.even i was thinking lyk many others dat m nt going to watch any show aftr ds 1 fr i really cant connect to mst of da storylines da way i do to ds show.da acting z so flawless n da scenes luk natural...nt lyk others dat derz a single rum awas whr all da family z standing n giving stupid expressions one by one..lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

datqurlx3

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
relax guys gulaal needs our support just voice your opinion on the main site of star plus they need our aprreciation no channel is dumb to axe a show that has huge popularity we have to  make SP reliaze how much we love the show post your comments on SP site it will make difference

Edited by arti07 - 24 May 2011 at 9:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trish568datqurlx3

datqurlx3 Senior Member
datqurlx3
datqurlx3

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
thanks to both of you for replying, really appreciate that :)

well, i sent letters, and i post comments on SP website everyday. i don't know what's going to happen in the end. gulaal needs to stay on air right now. it has just reached it;s peak! 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index