Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Chupanke Ki Saaza Last Part Pg 52 [Jul 7,'12] (Page 6)

iloveserials Senior Member
iloveserials
iloveserials

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Ahhh excellent and an unexpected part. Jai silently managed to stop her from leaving the country and on top of that she has to live with him. Jai is confident that he'll be able to change her mind and win her in one month. Go Jai...

That was an awesome part. Waiting for JB fireworks, romance & more...

Plz continue soon.

Ramya / ILS

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archi-

Ezther Senior Member
Ezther
Ezther

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
this is wonderful gurl!!!!!!!!love love love it...and yes,I support Jai 100%!!about time too!!!

keep going gurl...we wanna see it!!!

-Archi-

-Archi- Goldie
-Archi-
-Archi-

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys,

Sorry for the late updated. I always finish writing in two days, but I never get the time to post it up. Anyway, hope you like it!

Chupanke Ki Saaza
-PART 5-
The Game Starts Again

Bani sighed as she entered her room in the Walia Mansion. Everything was the way it used to be before she got married - neat and clean. Jai hated messy rooms and she loved them and yet, they got along.

She stood beside the window and flipped through the paintings that hung on the stand. They all reminded her of her old life. She took up the hobby to paint to distract herself from her unwanted arranged marriage. But she learned to love it and now, she was being forced to forget it.

"BANI!" Yelled a voice as a girl in her twenties flung her arms around her.

"Calm down Lakshmi," Bani said. "No one is dying here."

Lakshmi let go of her. "You are. Look at you... dark circles, dry hair and skinny like hell. Have you been eating?"

Bani rolled her eyes. "Yeah yeah... how come you are here?"

Lakshmi made a sad face. "Kya main apni dost ko dekh bhi nahi sakthi?"

"Over acting karna band kar," Bani said, sitting on the bed. "Kya mera wapas aana saab ko pata chal gaya?"

Lakshmi laughed. "Yup... thats the gossip in Mumbai right now." She then imitated the voice of a news reporter and said "Bani Walia makes a sudden return to the Walia House after one month of unexplained absense. If sources are to be believed, she is preparing for a divorce with the famous tycoon Jai Walia. Not too long ago, both of them tied the knot, claiming it was an act of will, when it is well know that Mr. Walia was in fact engaged to the older sister Pia Dixit-"

"OKAY!" Bani said cutting her off. She didn't want to think about Pia. It would make her want to run out of this house. "But seriously, does everyone know?"

"They pretty much got it," Lakshmi said. That was the best thing about Lakshmi, she was always honest and blunt, unlike Rano, who would prefer to lie to make one feel better. "The press reporters are going high, but they are always like that. As for us, then, yes, we pretty much think the same."

Bani sighed and thought it was for the best.

"So, what have you been upto?" Lakshmi asked casually, but her curiosity was very evident in the question.

Bani didn't know what to say. "Nothing..."

"Right," Lakshmi said. And without thinking she blurted, "Do you have an affair?"

"WHAT?!"

"Then why else did you leave for a month?" Lakshmi said defensively. "I mean Jai is devastated, as if he is going to loose you, so I figured..."

"Shut up Lakshmi," Rano said, walking in and sitting on the bed. "Bani can never do that."

Bani smiled, happy that atleast someone believed her innocence. She couldn't even imagine herself cheating on Jai. It was impossible.

"But seriously Bani," Rano said. "What happened?"

"Didn't Jai tell you?" Bani asked.

"Nope," Lakshmi replied. "No one, well maybe Krishna Aunty, but no one knows whats up with you two. The suspense is killing me... literally."

Bani rolled her eyes. "There is no suspense. We had a fight... and needed a break."

"For a month?" Rano said. "Yeah right. Waise, how did Jai convince you to come back? Last time I checked, you were as adamant as ever!"

Bani was confused. Didn't they know about the divorce? "What do you mean convince? Don't you know?"

"Know what?"

Bani didn't know what to do. From their faces, it was obvious that they didn't know about the divorce and Lakshmi was evidenly joking few minutes ago. And if she told them, not only would they be heart broken, but would go out of their way to try and save it.

"Kuch nahi," Bani said, deciding not to ruin the peace of the moment. "He didn't tell me anything. But my Mom almost threatened me... so, I decided not to push her patience any further."

Lakshmi smiled. "Moms are like that. Meri waali bhi aise hi karthi hai."

Bani nodded, relieved.

"Main karthi hoon Maa," Bani said, as Krishna served the table for dinner.

"Bilkul nahi," Krishna replied with a smile. "Khud ko dekha hai aaine mein? You NEED to eat!"

Bani sighed. "Mujhe bhook nahi hai."

"Bhook kaise nahi hai? Saab kuch tumhara pasanad ka khana hai!" Krishan said.

"Jaane do na Maa," Jai said, speaking for the first time the entire evening. "Shayad woh diet kar rahi hai."

Bani chose to ignore the comment, but Lakshmi became outraged. "Bani kyun diet karegi?" she asked.

"Because she needs to. Have you seen her?"

"Jai," Tarun warned. "Dhyaan se. Warna yeh log tumhe chodenge nahi!"

However, Jai didn't stop. "Kya? Sahi toh keh raha hoon. Moti hogayi hai Bani."

Bani's mouth fell open. Never in her life did Jai tell her to diet. For him,she was always perfect the way she was. "Maa," she said, angry at Jai's comments. "Mujhe paneer chahiye."

Jai supressed a smile. "Kya kar rahi ho Bani? Paneer is really fatty."

Bani ignored him and served herself extra quantities of 'Shahi Paneer', in which she knew for a fact, Krishna added alots of butter and oil. She did not want to give Jai the satisfaction that she abides by his wishes.

The table stared in surprise as Bani ate her food calmly. It was not usually in Bani's nature to sit quietly when anyone commented on her. THey waited for the impending doom of Jai.

"Bani," Uday said, interrupting the unusual silence. "One of our managers retired yesterday."

Bani nodded, not understanding why her father-in-law was talking business with her.

"And I want" he continued as everyone listened. "you to take on his poisition."

Bani opened her mouth to refuse the offer, but Jai cut in. "Bani? Seriously?" he said, and then started laughing.

Uday was confused. "Kyun? Kya Hua?"

"Bani nahi kar sakthi Dad," Jai said. "She graduated over a year ago. It will be hard for her. The position is too challenging!"

Before Uday could reply, Bani said. "Thanks Uncle. I will join from tomorrow."

Rano sighed. Jai and Bani in office together would be a diaster, she thought to herself. They never agree on anything!

The alarm went off with a shrill as Jai woke up with a start. It was 8:30 am and Bani was nowhere around. He scrambled out of bed, cursing his luck. He was really for office.

As he quickly showered and came out, he noticed that all his shirts were dirty. His suits had lost buttons and some of them were even torn.

"What the hell?" He cursed. "All these suits were fine yesterday! TONY!" He called.

However, Bani walked in, already dressed for office.

"Itna kyun chilla rahe ho? Koi mar gaya kya?"

Jai rolled his eyes. "Tum itni jaldi utt kaise gayi?" It was common knowledge that Bani woke up near the afternoon.

"Tumhare frustration dekhne ke liye," she said cooly.

"Kya?" Jai asked, confused. But as he looked at the suits, it hit him. "Matlab yeh saab tumne kiya hai?"

Bani smiled. "Kya kaha tumne? Main moti hoon? Looks like you are the one who is fat Jai. Dekho na, tumhari sari shirts phat gaye!"

Jai refrained from yelling out loud. "Tumhara dimak toh teek hai? Pagal ho gayi ho kya? I am late for a meeting!"

"Sucks to be you Jai! Magar agli baar dyaan rakhna," she warned. "You are not the only one who has brains in this house!"

And with the she walked away, leaving a very irritated Jai.

Bani smiled at Uday's P.A. "Is Uncle in?" she asked.

Before the lady could reply, Bani heard raised voices from Uday's cabin. She walked closer to the door, to pick out the other voice.

"I said I'm sorry Dad," Jai replied.

"Sorry?" Uday yelled. "Do you have any idea, what would have happened if Ranveer didn't cover for you today, just because you decided to sleep in? This is one of our biggest deals ever!"

Bani congratualted herself on the success of her plan.

"I know Dad," Jai said, straining to keep his voice calm. "I am not irresponsible. This won't happen again. I promise!"

"Lately I have been thinking otherwise," Uday said, with sigh. "I agree your personal life is mess, but that is not an excuse to not do work."

"DAD!" Jai said, in a raised voice. "I know all that. And this will never happen again. Now, if you will excuse me. I have to go for lunch with the delegates."

"Take Bani with you," Uday said.

Jai sighed. "She won't come."

And before Bani could hide, Jai came out of the room and froze seeing her.

"Tum yahan?" he asked.

"I work here now," Bani replied sternly. "No need to be surprised."

"You were listening at the door?"

"No," Bani said instinctively. "Well..."

"Its not manners to listen to other people's conversations!"

"Well its not manners to be fashionably late to a meeting Jai. Tsk tsk. Being very irresponsible now a days?"

Jai rolled his eyes. "very funny! But don't think you got away with this."

And he walked away, leaving a very confused Bani.

*******************************************************************************************

I love your comments and thanks so much for the support. Will be waiting to hear your opinions...

Archi

Edited by -Archi- - 07 July 2011 at 9:05pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ajanabipsruthifarha451288sweet40ishaparijoa123aminakhantmowlacosminadishbhanamiee..Naina..Isa_dekooliioharshdb

Anjinie IF-Rockerz
Anjinie
Anjinie

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks Archi for a beautifull update, so Bani got back @ Jai, lovely, pls contiune

-Archi-

Proud-BrownGirl Senior Member
Proud-BrownGirl
Proud-BrownGirl

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

Fantastic!  Fantastic!Fantastic!Fantastic!Fantastic!Fantastic!

Couldn't stop laughing what Bani did to Jai clothes.
Fantastic update.
Continue soon. Big smile

Edited by Proud-BrownGirl - 07 July 2011 at 11:37pm

-Archi-

saroj17 Newbie
saroj17
saroj17

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely and wonderful update.
I really enjoy reading it especially for what Bani has done.Clap
Keep it up & hope to hear from you soonThumbs Up 

-Archi-

orchidpurple Goldie
orchidpurple
orchidpurple

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Hey Archi,
Thanks for updating...
It was too good...JB moved in together...
Jai knows for a fact that Bani will do opposite of what he says...
hence the diet thing and the job at the office...
Even Bani is no less...Spoiling all Jai's office clothes...LOL
LOLPoor Jai and Uday yelling at him...
I have a feeling...Jai and Uday are in this together...
Waiting for more "dhishoom dhishoom" I mean fights btwn JB...
and some romance...Wink

Please update soon...

--OP

-Archi-

Isa_de IF-Sizzlerz
Isa_de
Isa_de

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
very good part...

-Archi-