Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

As she chains me, I give you wings.. (Page 2)

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RitzieTOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishkTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Prince Left her PrinCess in Dark Stormy Night along with the memories have been expunged .. So atlast , Abhay from the very first day always said Pia " One Day I'll Leave You " He certainly wants to depart but he himself not sure just 'cos he loves her loads and compelled bu his heart . Isn't it so Heart Breakin' ? Yeah absolutely it is .. This is a Big disaster in Abhay's Life which has been Given by his Evil love Metz' .. Again its the time fo' Abhay to endure eaCh and Every agony with devastated Dreams along with a Calm Sleep .. How muCh Fate will examined him ?
Is Good Peoples worth is too less rather than Evil people .. Whoaa !
Abhay will come baCk as Good People One day reaCh to their destination and Piya is his destiny a Companion .. I Just wish Piya  will awake him by this elongated slumber 'Cos " Love is the most influential mediCine than anythin' " Hope they enCounter sOon. Hence , If the One Bird flew away from his Nest than the Other One awaits fo' his Companion whether till the Day till the Night ..
Abhay and Piya's Doom has been already tied in the Past .. so they never be able to fall apart and cOme aCross to eaCh Other ..

Chao Hug

Thank you for that wonderful piece. Yeah, agreed. They will find their way back to each-other, because there is no other way or place to go for the two of them. Abhay can cleanse her mind but he cannot stop her heart from beating. Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RitzieDark-HuesTOTAL-ROMANTIC

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

lol u mean Piya will kiss the Sleeping Beauty , i mean Sleeping Handsome , and he will wake up?? ROFLROFL
sorry its too late night and i cant think straight at this point of time TongueLOLLOL

btw i didnt liked Piya today...she looked over-dressed with flowers n all Ermm...she is better off as a simple sweet girl than a super model LOL...and too soon to comment abt Kabir-T track LOL

Nishooo! Sudhar jaa tu. Piya ka to pata nahiin but Metz bhaagi bhgai zaroor aa jaayegi Abhay ko kiss karne. At least , she remembers him. LOL

Piya? Until today i had no idea that supermodels get all their colour combinations wrong and wear multi-colour flower brooches and grey coloured hair accessories TOGETHER. Shocked...I mean, come on. You are talking about a girl who has been on the Paris fashion scene and this is the look you give her? Very disappointing. Even if you turn her into a supermodel, going by her simple nature , her look should have been simple cuts, classy ensembles and minimal accessories. That's Piya. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jRitziesushupsTOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishkEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

rukhsana1995 Senior Member
rukhsana1995
rukhsana1995

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
lovely post yaar..every word is beautifully rounded...i could really feel the emotion...when i watched the episode i was crying like a baby...when Abhay said no one will ever remember his pyar ki yeh ek khani, my heart torn into little tiny pieces...i just couldn't hold my tears anymore...i felt so bad for poor Abhay...hopefully the two love birdsaka our dearest Abhiya will meet soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
res

Edited -------------
OMG the title itself was so touching - She chains me and I give you wings. 

Vaise I was thinking like Nishi too - Sleeping handsomeROFL

Par I am still confused about Metz. She chose chaining Abhay over finishing PiaShocked It is something to remember when we met Metz again in future. I hope CVs will remember too and not bloop it out. ROFL

Abhay proved again and again that his heart has no comparison. On his Frozen bed, he is thinking of releasing Pia from his memories? I hope he is able to get out of the spell by himself - I still can't imagine Metz coming back to release Abhay. Ouch 

T and Kabir is something to look forward to. I remember, long back people were thinking to have them together. But T will be a vampire catcher? She will help or will again be bitchy - so confusing.

Beautiful Poco.

Edited by Ritzie - 23 May 2011 at 4:25pm

TheBlackJaguar

asena IF-Rockerz
asena
asena

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
awesome postClap

TheBlackJaguar

reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
PocoHug was waiting for your take on the episode...such a lovely post and the first para is sheer poetic brillianceStar a fitting tribute to the surreal,angsty  and tragic end to a chapter in the beautiful love story Clap
 waiting for the new love story to begin...wonder how abhay and piya will meet...I hope they don't drag that part for long...

and hasn't T worn more glamorous dresses without attracting all the attentionErmm that airport scene was dumb, where everyone's staring at piya...otherwise a good transition post leap...lets see how the fire and the firefly meet again...

TheBlackJaguar

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
OH MY GOD..OH MY GOD..OH MY GOD..POCZ...you & your writing with the awesomeness of ABHIYA & their passionate love...I DONT NEED ANYTHNG..more  I feel ..!! waited for your post till 2:00 am last night..but I guess youwere also busy writing this EPIC POST OF YOR FOR THAT EPIC MOMENT..!!..as always ..I am left Speechless & I AM FROZEN..with your narration & expalnation of the depth of ABHAY & PIYA & THEIR PAIN..adn you get my Noble prize for literarure for that first paragraph..!!!     

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jhukshilaTheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index