-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Salman wants a housewife!

Tanvi Trivedi, TNN | May 24, 2011, 12.00am IST

Candid, unassuming and forthright, Salman Khan looks every bit the hunk, dressed in a green 'Being Human' T-shirt and denim jeans!

Whether it is his character in Maine Pyaar Kiya or Hum Aapke Hai Kaun or the guy who loses the girl in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam but still manages to win hearts, Salman admits he believes in family values.

"In today's times when family values have become trivial and human bonding is breaking down, everyone must remember that a man is a success only if he has good family values. I would rate family values as something more important than success. I will be a finished man tomorrow if I do not respect what my family wants. Family is the biggest support system you have." For someone whose family relocated from Indore with the actor's father Salim Khan having only 60 rupees in his pocket, Salman considers simple living to be something that he would never be afraid to go back to.

For someone who has often commented that if it were possible he would have gotten married at the age of 17, we ask him the obvious question of his dream woman and he says. "I want someone who is very efficient with good qualities of a homemaker."

Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

No where did I see him saying he wants a housewife. He said "I want someone who is very efficient with good qualities of a homemaker."

Do these media people think only housewife can be efficient with  good qualities of a homemaker? confused

Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
he needs a MAID🤪
Maids are in demand🤣
_notinuse_ thumbnail
Fool around then settle with an innocent clueless housewife. I'm sure he's in the market for a naive but beautiful young girl with no streaks in her past. Sort of hypocritical considering the baggage he himself carries.
Edited by PandorasBox - 12 years ago
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
His father always says, that Salman wants someone from the industry, and I've also heard in some interviews that he doesn't want his wife to work after they're married. Now which actress would leave her career behind to serve him?
Edited by sweet_angel27 - 12 years ago
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah, i'm sure all of them want that..  the wife must be the homemaker, no matter what the husband does... 😳
typical MCP mentality...!  
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Most men prefer housewives so that the wives Bachchi Aur Ghar Samhale Aur Woh Doosri Aurat Ko Samhale.
Salman wants to marry an innocent 16 years old girl and have foreign girlfriends.
His views are simply pathetic ðŸ¤¢ he wants all the fun and do everything and when it comes to getting married he wants to get married to an innocent girl and lock her in the house as a house wife while he goes and have fun.

First the disgusting comment he made that a wife = child machine, then his comment on that women are weak and if he kicks him they will die and now this.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
WHAT?!!!!! He wants a housewife? So he won't allow her to step out and she has to do all the work...gosh man...
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
the title should be: I want Katrina as a housewife, or similar. LOL